Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
the team is really trying very hard and is actively developing its project, thanks to the launch of airdrop the project will attract even more attention of the project followers.

They worked tirelessly to developed more about the projects and this is why Decoin is slowly increasing its popularity. Having an interesting kind of concept and I think people will really be curious to know more about the future of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed
We can experience more people joining in the airdrop as the opportunities are high and all the active participation is leading a great positive outcome for the project which is helping to achieve a great success.
Thanks to such aspects in the project as airdrop and other, he becomes really more popular due to joining of new users.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

Great coin! Would like to receive some for free can you sent to my ethereum adress (see profile)

Hey bud. There's no free in today's generation. You've got to earn it. So please stop begging tokens.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
the team is really trying very hard and is actively developing its project, thanks to the launch of airdrop the project will attract even more attention of the project followers.

They worked tirelessly to developed more about the projects and this is why Decoin is slowly increasing its popularity. Having an interesting kind of concept and I think people will really be curious to know more about the future of the project.
Every one will show interest as it is a profit sharing platform who make all the investors comfortable also the white papers looks very interesting with all the better possibilities to ultimately reach the targets and achieve success.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

I saw the early update about the huge airdrop from the team. Well, this is a good chance for DECOIN to attract more supporters to promote and potentially recruit members to invest.
Absolutely, this is Decoin chance to prove to the crypto market that this project is worth to invest. Number of prospects investors and supporters are now clearly sending their interest in the project. Expected for next few days, number of investors will increase and success will be in project teams hands.
The team should work or advertising and marketing in order to attract more investors as they have a lot of followers and increase in the number of investors can help the project succeed
We can experience more people joining in the airdrop as the opportunities are high and all the active participation is leading a great positive outcome for the project which is helping to achieve a great success.
Starting from this airdrop, it's a way to attract more people to join here and sooner they can experience other features that will lead to more opportunities for both them and the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

Starting from this airdrop, it's a way to attract more people to join here and sooner they can experience other features that will lead to more opportunities for both them and the project.
I agree with you tophe, with the help of this airdrop and how the team is working hard on implementing the right marketing strategy to make this project more popular is a good thing to see as part of their community.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Thanks to such aspects in the project as airdrop and other, he becomes really more popular due to joining of new users.
Is good i really hope they had a bounty campaign it will make it more exciting after airdrop

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Airdrop help in getting followers for their socials media quickly and actually it works better than bounty, because for some reason people when they see the word aidrop, they go crazy for it.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

I agree with you tophe, with the help of this airdrop and how the team is working hard on implementing the right marketing strategy to make this project more popular is a good thing to see as part of their community.
Same here for me. I agree with you buddy with that. Because this airdrop make be able to make this project more popular andnspread its name more widely here in the crypto currency community. I k ow for sure that a lot more people are excited with this. So team Decoin I greatly believe in you potential to keep improving your marketing strategy to gain more people for the Decoin community.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Airdrop help in getting followers for their socials media quickly and actually it works better than bounty, because for some reason people when they see the word aidrop, they go crazy for it.
Yes! There are more Airdrop participants who would like to actually work at one go doing all jobs utilizing their skills in a wider run covering all the social platforms by spreading the word so we can also bring more airdrop opportunities.
cryptoworld9x

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

Yes, i have join their Decoin airdrop, it is so easy way, only join their telegram and put your username at here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QgzP6KGfgTp2RbI3qmkiFrcAaqYA3KIOcWWKB_LNOg0/edit

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

Yes, i have join their Decoin airdrop, it is so easy way, only join their telegram and put your username at here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QgzP6KGfgTp2RbI3qmkiFrcAaqYA3KIOcWWKB_LNOg0/edit
Thank for give this link, actually i know Decoin have airdrop, but i don't know where we can join. Decoin will have good community because this promoting.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

Thank for give this link, actually i know Decoin have airdrop, but i don't know where we can join. Decoin will have good community because this promoting.
We still have time to participate and actively support the project with airdrop opportunity however do we need to invest to avail this opportunity as I heard from a person in a social channel?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:09:18 AM

We still have time to participate and actively support the project with airdrop opportunity however do we need to invest to avail this opportunity as I heard from a person in a social channel?

Thanks for sharing the airdrop link, I am also interested to join but, do we need to invest first before receiving our free DECOIN tokens? Or KYC?

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

Not anymore. Good airdrops give you now the tokens if you do the KYC and most people doesnt want to give their data for airdrop. I also ignore know these kind of airdrops and bounties.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

I hope they could lower down the requirements for airdrop participants because some airdrops are really attractive but only likes to get high ranking members.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Great coin! Would like to receive some for free can you sent to my ethereum adress (see profile)

Hey bud. There's no free in today's generation. You've got to earn it. So please stop begging tokens.
Yes, there almost no free tokens or coins in these days because it can fluctuate so much so there will be no free tokens or coins.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

I really liked the project and I will be pleased to participate, but as I understand the bounty the company will go just one more week.
yuisefb8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Yes, there almost no free tokens or coins in these days because it can fluctuate so much so there will be no free tokens or coins.
I agree, with so many free tokens or coins many people will abuse it and this will make them more hungry about free tokens or coins. There are some cases that you can get token or coins like joining bounty.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

I agree, with so many free tokens or coins many people will abuse it and this will make them more hungry about free tokens or coins. There are some cases that you can get token or coins like joining bounty.
That's for sure. As a rule projects of the free coins prevailing a big pool for distribution have two outcomes, or the project shoots, or dies. In similar I didn't meet decent development.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: