Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
this is natural, because the idea of ​​the project is not unique. Therefore, developers should do their best to attract the attention of investors and followers. Just otherwise the platform will get lost among other similar platforms and will not be anything special.

They are thinking of their users benefits and to think it is really a good concept. In this way, there will be more people who will likely to used this kind of platform and what the team should do is to have more coins in their platform in order for them to have more users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
this is natural, because the idea of ​​the project is not unique. Therefore, developers should do their best to attract the attention of investors and followers. Just otherwise the platform will get lost among other similar platforms and will not be anything special.

They are thinking of their users benefits and to think it is really a good concept. In this way, there will be more people who will likely to used this kind of platform and what the team should do is to have more coins in their platform in order for them to have more users.
User satisfaction is really important for a project to gain following and attraction from investors. The concept of the project is not entirely unique and they need some different features from the rest of the project to established themselves as a good project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

A lot of projects here in bitcoin community have similarities on their features. So every team must work on how to captivates people's attention so that they can gained more people to support their platform. So it only depends to the team on how capable they are to bring their projects at the top level of competition. And hopefully, Decoin projects are one of the top competitors from the others.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

User satisfaction is really important for a project to gain following and attraction from investors. The concept of the project is not entirely unique and they need some different features from the rest of the project to established themselves as a good project.
The competition has really grown nowadays with improved technology and more creative minds concentrating of their projects. The project is still kinda new and has a chance to outperform majority of the competitors.
zevl194

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Airdrop help in getting followers for their socials media quickly and actually it works better than bounty, because for some reason people when they see the word aidrop, they go crazy for it.

Not anymore. Good airdrops give you now the tokens if you do the KYC and most people doesnt want to give their data for airdrop. I also ignore know these kind of airdrops and bounties.

They created that idea so that they can minimize some abuser and also participants can't easily earn tokens because they need to do some certain tasks. KYC somehow has some advantage even though some don't like it because they prefer to be anonymous.

I think is not bad at all KYC is really heping some ico alot just check bounty with KYC for example the only problem i think AML
On personal beliefs, I after all think that the KYC procedure eliminates bad dumpers from good users who keep coins. Thus, the balance is built.
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

DECOIN can give high profit's to all its investors and users which will attract many number of investors to the project. The are also offering a safe , fast and secure platform for trading which will be profitable for its clients and users both at the same time.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

Not anymore. Good airdrops give you now the tokens if you do the KYC and most people doesnt want to give their data for airdrop. I also ignore know these kind of airdrops and bounties.

Only few airdrops that requires KYC and those kinda of airdrop done by some ICOs that already raised money and that's why they ask for KYC because they don't need followers as ICOs that are at beginning.
I also don't participate in them because I don't give my info to get few tokens.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

DECOIN can give high profit's to all its investors and users which will attract many number of investors to the project. The are also offering a safe , fast and secure platform for trading which will be profitable for its clients and users both at the same time.

All of ICO's makes their transaction safe, fast and secure. So how will this project differ from other platform? Isn't the features redundant? Investors need something new.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

Look like not have much people active at Decoin telegram group, even they have increasing 4k3 members already. Should make more working for increasing investors who have interested in Decoin project.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

If you look at how the team works and now even launched a very interesting airdrop, I think the team should be a successful company.
Yeah, dude. This is the very interesting airdrop I have ever seen in the history of cryptocurrency, I hope they would be making some impact on the cryptocurrency history.
Well I am always joining crypto airdrops and this airdrop campaign so is what Im looking forward to. Btw when can we get the tokens to our wallet?

Airdrops really help projects to increase its popularity, so I am sure that decoin exposures and popularity now already increased, I just hope that team will continue to become more active now.

Airdrop help in getting followers for their socials media quickly and actually it works better than bounty, because for some reason people when they see the word aidrop, they go crazy for it.

They created that idea so that they can minimize some abuser and also participants can't easily earn tokens because they need to do some certain tasks. KYC somehow has some advantage even though some don't like it because they prefer to be anonymous.

I think is not bad at all KYC is really heping some ico alot just check bounty with KYC for example the only problem i think AML
Indeed it is, it's just a simple verification that will make an assurance that everyone who this platform are legally legible and will use it for the real purpose of the platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

Indeed it is, it's just a simple verification that will make an assurance that everyone who this platform are legally legible and will use it for the real purpose of the platform.
There was more participants who are actively choosing Decoin and participating in the airdrop and the activity is just spreading across various social platforms in a very effective manner, this can be a sparking flag.
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

A lot of projects here in bitcoin community have similarities on their features. So every team must work on how to captivates people's attention so that they can gained more people to support their platform. So it only depends to the team on how capable they are to bring their projects at the top level of competition. And hopefully, Decoin projects are one of the top competitors from the others.
Agree, the team is working hard now for their project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

Team had a leadership in level where they accurately plan for the tasks assigned to them and they gather all the instructions for every work and they successfully complete the task.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:53:49 AM

At times there will be unexpected issues but the team never gives up they actively involve in analyzing the issues and finding the solutions and making a right fix on priority and this workflow helps.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

KYC is Know Your Customer in case you don't know, it will help the company to know each person that currently investing in the project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: