Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35043 times)
Paniudto

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users
The first issue that the developer should consider is the safety of the platform for it to lure more investors in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

You mean that 50% of all profit from your exchange will be distributed to coin holders? From trading fees, listing fees. etc? Does this means, that your coins can consider like dividends?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

I think that this project is trying their best, but still that expected support is not faced yet,I think that this can be fixed by improving internal factors.

For sure the developers and staffs will be doing improvement in case this will happen, especially if the site and the member's information will leak or got hacked.
There will be no chances to leak such information as the developers have actively involved in building the safety encrypted measures we are highly protected from hackers and decoin is leading with all Security.
The issue of security must be kept in mind all the time.Because if the platform is not protected from hackers, it will have few users
I, like many here, am interested in security issues.And if Dean really is as safe as the developers say, then I will trust him
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

If the platform is hacked there will be no more users accessing it for sure since  the hackers already stoled thier own information.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

I, like many here, am interested in security issues.And if Dean really is as safe as the developers say, then I will trust him
They actually know that security will be the major issue here so basically they will put it as their major issue to handle am sure they will maintain that

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

They actually know that security will be the major issue here so basically they will put it as their major issue to handle am sure they will maintain that
The team should plan about it already since making the project, you will really plan ahead of time what will they going to do. In case that the security will go wrong, they have solution about it already.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

The team should plan about it already since making the project, you will really plan ahead of time what will they going to do. In case that the security will go wrong, they have solution about it already.
The team won't let that happened guys. We know that they work hard for their ptoject and they will do their best to make their platfom trustable and reliable.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Security is one of their top priority. So there's no worry about the security of the platform. And in terms of the level of security then I guess they make it top level security.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

Security is one of their top priority. So there's no worry about the security of the platform. And in terms of the level of security then I guess they make it top level security.

We cannot really tell the level of security until the project launches their platform and we tested it personally. For now, let's watch and see if decoin will really fulfill all their plans soon.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

The emphasis on protection of accounts also prevails over other projects and differs generally in it from them. I hope there will be no fiasco in this plan because repeatedly already I saw the overestimated promises, and in practice everything appeared absolutely not so.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
I am also happy and satisfied about thier customer support service. They are easy to reach because they have active mods in thier social media channels.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

The emphasis on protection of accounts also prevails over other projects and differs generally in it from them. I hope there will be no fiasco in this plan because repeatedly already I saw the overestimated promises, and in practice everything appeared absolutely not so.

Well, if team promises a lot then they should fulfill that in the future. But for now, for them to be able to achieve it they will need the help of the active and stronger community to support and help them in every plans they will do.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

Over time, more and more infrastructure projects like this and me as a regular user are very pleased.
I am also happy and satisfied about thier customer support service. They are easy to reach because they have active mods in thier social media channels.

I see, so this project really have a good community manager that entertains and answers queries about this project. This is a good start and hoping they will attract more investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

I see, so this project really have a good community manager that entertains and answers queries about this project. This is a good start and hoping they will attract more investors to participate.
of course, thanks to the active work of the project manager and all followers, the project is becoming increasingly popular, among similar trade projects.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Actually bud, we can't assure everything that can be happen as what you've been experienced. Most of us here will try our luck which in some point we try our risk like by investing oir money as our perception could be a great.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

We cannot really tell the level of security until the project launches their platform and we tested it personally. For now, let's watch and see if decoin will really fulfill all their plans soon.

I think the launching of Decoin project will be this month because I have read and see it on their announcement channel. But before that, they will going to have a press conference first where they invites all media and all crypto enthusiast to attend and ask questions regarding the concept of this project. Hopefully, the event will have a good outcome and gain positive feedbacks from the people.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

I think the launching of Decoin project will be this month because I have read and see it on their announcement channel. But before that, they will going to have a press conference first where they invites all media and all crypto enthusiast to attend and ask questions regarding the concept of this project. Hopefully, the event will have a good outcome and gain positive feedbacks from the people.

Well, that's great thanks for sharing that information. I must say that's really a good move of this project. It would provides more information and more popularity to the community.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Well, that's great thanks for sharing that information. I must say that's really a good move of this project. It would provides more information and more popularity to the community.
Such press conference and media can grab the attention of more people at one go and we can expect more traffic for decoin ultimately this will be a positive sign in terms of advertising functionality and for achieving the success.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

The team won't let that happened guys. We know that they work hard for their ptoject and they will do their best to make their platfom trustable and reliable.
We could experience more hackers who are actively texting in the social platforms of the project and scamming the participants but we seek Decoin team have actively engaged in eradicating all those checks and safeguarding all the investors.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

If you look at how the development team works, you can understand that they are very serious, so the project should be successful.
Yes, the team is very concern about the project and they are taking the project very seriously. The developers are always taking major actions towards the project to make the ico hugely successful. And they are consistently pushing forward the project towards the success. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Of course the team will do it. Why? Because if the team will not keep on kicking here in the community of crypto currency then the team Decoin know for sure what will happen to them in here. No developments and innovation will only lead this project into crusial situation and will not be able to reach its goal and success. So, I hope that the Decoim team will keep on striving.
Your opinion it most likely can and be correct, but it seems to me it all depends on the developers and the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: