Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136449 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:40:08 AM

◥◣ TALK◥◣ suggested POS coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718048

PAC is starting to get activity.  The network numbers seems better too!
If 2-3 of you stop by the above thread to promote PAC I'll add it to the list Wink

stop by and say hello world.
Mr. Panasonic will reward PAC with new market.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:55:52 AM

I have accumulated a fair number of PAC from the Yobit free coins faucet, which exchange is the best one to transfer these to for future trading ? Are there any plans for this coin ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
TheDR

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:38:38 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 05:22:51 PM by mprep

Ring of Fire Exchange (in pre development)
BEEPS are rewarded for Paccoin initially to get exchange started. After launch additional paccoin for BEEPS are burnt exponentially higher.

Bitcoin Elastic Etereum Paccoin Safecoin futures, options, and trade, margin trade.
BEEPS pay dividends in Paccoin

I have over 400,000 Elastic as seed money too.

Sincerely,
��π*φ Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortz > *****

BEEPS are rewarded for Paccoin initially to get exchange started. After launch additional paccoin for BEEPS are burnt exponentially higher.

Bitcoin Elastic Etereum Paccoin Safecoin futures, options, and trade, margin trade.
Actually The Ring Of Fire Exchange System will allow for unlimited competing exchanges with same OP parameters. A core concept I said here. But the exchanges can have many competing variables. Even the rate of exponetial increase in the requiment of Paccoin for BEEPS production.

I am open to suggestions also...
safework

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:09:55 AM

Actually The Ring Of Fire Exchange System will allow for unlimited competing exchanges with same OP parameters. A core concept I said here. But the exchanges can have many competing variables. Even the rate of exponetial increase in the requiment of Paccoin for BEEPS production.

Is there any scope of adding PACcoin in more exchanges apart from the current ones?
and
what are the present hurdles faced? by the Devs?
TheDR

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

Yes I believe there is scope. The orginal devs are irrelevant .

Mea Meyer & Dan Waters Mary Elder Rd Meridian The Meadows Olympia WA USA
Whoever programmed our wedding vows into bus route to where I am @ will get a huge share as far as I can give!!!
CryptoCoderz

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

Well ESP would run on a decentralized distributed computer. Elastic coin is it's cpu and safecoin is the hardrive. Something like one coin would be produced every hour and distributed to those that spend PAC during that hour phase. Just as an example of what might be done.

by ESP do you mean this coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

which is currently having a ton of chain problems itself? people are complaining about not being able to sync, pos not working and PoW not working

Hello there, Happy to announce that Espers [ESP] is working quite well now that the re-target system has been fixed up and both PoW and PoS are moving smoothly. It took a little while (1-2 weeks) to get it going because the diff was messed up due to a couple new features that were implemented into the blockchain. Now that the prototype features have been fixed the rest of the chain has followed suite in coming back up.

Mind you the chain ran smoothly despite lots of rejects which was apparent by looking at the block explorer. But I suppose false accusations and FUD is all that really matters in the world of crypto.

Also, just wanted to say thank you Griffith for past support and insight, you are quite a knowledgeable guy and it is always nice to see you helping out communities as few people bother to do this anymore, but this latest bit is simply not true and I apologize for jumping in here but CryptoCoderz couldn't take this punch lying down. I do not mean any offence to you, your work, or your associations. I simply wanted to correct what was stated.

I'm now Market Making PAC on Cryptopia

No I am Market Making PAC on Bleu-topia!

I think PAC has 2 functions of value.

First, burning for ETH, or EXP, or ETC, or XCP tokens.  PAC for assets.

Second, some kind of cool faucet.  Without the 'I am not a robot' crap.  Maybe doing some creative work for PAC.  

Also TIP the piss out of PAC on cryptopia.

Well ESP would run on a decentralized distributed computer. Elastic coin is it's cpu and safecoin is the hardrive. Something like one coin would be produced every hour and distributed to those that spend PAC during that hour phase. Just as an example of what might be done.

by ESP do you mean this coin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

which is currently having a ton of chain problems itself? people are complaining about not being able to sync, pos not working and PoW not working

ESP foobar'd o2o coin, and then got all 4 of their coins delisted on cryptopia.

I'd like to address a few things if I may, firstly ESP is a coin not a team, Secondly o2o still runs perfectly fine, it is listed on Novaexchange and is healthy. Along with all the other coins from CryptoCoderz. So I have no clue where you're pulling your information from but I would really recommend choosing a reliable source that provides you with actual facts.

The delist of our coins from Cryptopia had nothing to do with actual coin function but was due to hearsay that someone had told the owners of Cryptopia and who took that information to be true without ever once contacting us to look into the accusations. We were accused of making "Hex coin" which was supposed to be simply us supporting "HeisenburgHex" which we promptly discontinued association with before we even started anything with them due to the drama that unfolded. If you'd like to be provided more details we'd be happy to show screenshots of everything that transpired, however, I do not believe this thread to be the appropriate area to facilitate such a discussion.

@This thread,
I apologize for taking up thread space, user's time and overall the inconvenience of having to read about a project that does not relate to the one currently being discussed in this thread. This being said the CryptoCoderz team could not stand idly by while being accused of things that are simply not true or have had their facts misconstrued to such a degree that it paints us out to be some group of idiots. We'd like to mention that we mean no disrespect to the users in this thread or any other thread that we've posted to and we also have worked with Griffith in the past and are not "attacking" him, he's a gifted programmer and we merely wanted to correct some wrongfully stated information and that is all.

We wish everyone the best of luck in this wild world of crypto and hope that you all have/had a great Easter weekend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
01Fedda

Activity: 429

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 02:00:24 AM

What's going on with PACcoins???

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
usrcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

Hi,
Synch and mining have a big problem ... unresolved transactions Huh
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:22:57 AM

PAC added to cryptoguru.tk
http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=PAC
arasht82

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:01:54 PM

some one write here for dev , he/she want help paccoin , paccoin have huge potential since 2015
LEILO

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

I also want to help. Let's take this coin to the moon.
arasht82

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:19:54 PM

lets to add paccoin to all cryptocoin exchanger , polo , bittrex , yunbi , bter , ...
jednostka

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

I think the PAC team needs to work harder.

Please provide PAC with more clearing house. And work harder.

We trust you!
arasht82

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

me and lot of person want to help , how can we help PACcoin to the moon ?
LEILO

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

I am from South Pacific islands, is the DEV interested in changing the logo or different picture on the website. I have few ideas .
Speedoff

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

We have to work hard starting to promote PAC in the yobit.net trollbox
arasht82

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

we need dev for wallet problem , no sync working no proof of stake , how can we help to fix wallet , paccoin to the moon
belk001

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

I had a ton of this coin on bleutrade exchange - they delisted the coin and within days paccoin was gone off the delist list as well - when other delisted coins have been on there forevever - what a bunch of crooks
webvn2k

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:13:51 PM

i know a people have 7,000,000,000.00  paccoin , i have 3000 paccoin , i do'nt think it grow up because it is too cheap and too old
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

i have low spec laptop with win 10, can I mining start with that spec? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: