Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136449 times)
darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

if i want 1 million dollar - how many PAC's should i buy to get 1,000,000 dollars if 1 PAC price = 1 satoshi ?
Very, very, very .... a lot. If the developer appears and will see that he is working on the development of the coin, you can buy about 400 million and leave for a couple of years, then in the end the price will rise and the coin will appear on the serious exchanges, but this will only happen if the developer activates and starts promoting the coin - will create an attractive site, will use new technologies and expand the development team ...

Given that the money supply is 100 trillion coins, you better pick up at least 100 billion. More likely, even if you had 1 trillion coins, that entire stake is likely to be worth less than 1 satoshi in a couple of years. Then again 1 satoshi could be worth a million dollars in 2 years from now...
Just keep in mind that you will have to buy a huge collie for dogcoin on the stock exchange, now I just do not see the point of investing dogcoin (a large number), as it is not known what will happen to the coin. Yes, of course I want everything from the developer to work out, but now it is important that he would mark himself on the forum and write about successes / failures, at least that he continues to work. Sad

I am still alive.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:49:34 PM

The coin is excellent. I have long said that the developer of the coin gave fresh news and prospects for the development of the coin. I'm naming that he will hear us and give fresh information about how the coin is developing! We wait!
----
if i want 1 million dollar - how many PAC's should i buy to get 1,000,000 dollars if 1 PAC price = 1 satoshi ?
Very, very, very .... a lot. If the developer appears and will see that he is working on the development of the coin, you can buy about 400 million and leave for a couple of years, then in the end the price will rise and the coin will appear on the serious exchanges, but this will only happen if the developer activates and starts promoting the coin - will create an attractive site, will use new technologies and expand the development team ...

Given that the money supply is 100 trillion coins, you better pick up at least 100 billion. More likely, even if you had 1 trillion coins, that entire stake is likely to be worth less than 1 satoshi in a couple of years. Then again 1 satoshi could be worth a million dollars in 2 years from now...
Just keep in mind that you will have to buy a huge collie for dogcoin on the stock exchange, now I just do not see the point of investing dogcoin (a large number), as it is not known what will happen to the coin. Yes, of course I want everything from the developer to work out, but now it is important that he would mark himself on the forum and write about successes / failures, at least that he continues to work. Sad
Valt

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

Yes the value of the coin is dependent on the development effort and the effort by the community. As for Doge coin, there are 1000 PACs for every DOGE. Doge have a very active developer community PACs deve is AWOL. There are 1000 active DOGE community members for every active PAC coin member. On second thoughts, there is NO PAC coin community.  Roll Eyes

sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

Looks like the BTC market is starting to show a little activity: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PAC/

I know a few people who are interested in reviving this coin (including some talented devs). I've PMed and emailed the current dev about this, currently awaiting his reply.
i know a guy who have  7 billions paccoin it is cheapest at coinmarketcap

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
darkistorrik

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

Looks like the BTC market is starting to show a little activity: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PAC/

I know a few people who are interested in reviving this coin (including some talented devs). I've PMed and emailed the current dev about this, currently awaiting his reply.
I'm happy to hear that! Let's hope for a positive outcome that will bring this coin fame and profit. Thank you for your efforts. Grin

I am still alive.
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:57:37 AM

PACcoin Wallet Download -->  https://mega.nz/#!Pck1zRrC!IK0QzWGMwhg6u3bW4T5ZineCYRj2Yrmap7tnQQJCjDg

PACcoin Wallet BootStrap(Quick Wallet sync) -->  https://mega.nz/#!vQtwXIZY!fJUhXKY4jWaTIb1qNThYPBpcEjcmDHnESk-AEb0ruPs

this is we need to sync , save time , thank you so much
elionu

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:58:05 PM

If you get a wallet how much gives you in stalk ?
harox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

▲™

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:06:07 AM

it's amazing that this coin is still alive.  Tongue
Mcgreen12

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

This is/was the Dev.

https://twitter.com/wcorless

Community , try to contact him to take this coin over

Cheers
Kashmiri_guy

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

hello friends
Hope every body is doing good
This is very pretty thing that people had buyed
More than
Within only 3 days
This is amazingly a great process's
Please donate to my bitcoin adresss so that I will push more and more people towards coin
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:12:09 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:29:00 AM by vozphongtom

I have 10,000,000.00 paccoin just for fun
i keep buying few millions paycoin , i think dev can come back and development it continuous .
oleksii777

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:16:45 AM

Coin and will live! The only thing that the developer woke up and started working and not sleeping, it would not be bad!
----
it's amazing that this coin is still alive.  Tongue
prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:32:23 AM

cryptopia died
what died ? i trade , ok 

Doesn't open the website of the exchange Cryptopia. Tried to open in three browsers. Of results no.
Mcgreen12

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:48:50 AM

Dev is still present.

Read following on reddit.com:

"So, I emailed William Corless and he did email me back. He has no desire to turn over the Helm to anyone. He is interested in people who want to help. So if you want to help him, just email him. I did ask him where are we going from here. but no answer on that."

So sign and time to take  action.

These are the contact details:

Domain: pacifica-nation.com (official website)
Name: William Corless
Email: wmcorless@gmail.com
Street: 152 S Emery Park Rd 29C
City: Golden Valley
State: AZ
Code: 86413
Phone: +1.8083546492
https://www.whois.com/whois/pacifica-nation.com
Kashmiri_guy

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

[bHello
As I promised with you guys ,that I will provide information about bitcoin fork.
I will try to make you understand in layman language ,so that it will be easy for you to understand.
1. Currently the transactions takes lot of time to complete, say you send 1 bitcoin to john and he was estimated to receive the same with 30 minutes ,now the same coins takes more than 5 hours or more and the transaction fee is very high.
E.g if you have a free space of 100mb in your mobile ,and your friend sends you vedio of 101mb,
The thus vedio clip will be in cue until and unless you will get free space of more 1 mb, the same is happening currently with transactions
Space is little and transactions on hold are double ,triple or more than it.
Therefore the mining companies holds a meeting onto it,so that the issue will be sorted out
80% of miners decided to activate Segwit and 20% of miners go for bitcoin unlimited
So what is Segwit and Bitcoinunlimited and what will be its impact on Bitcoin.
1. Segwit
In short Segwit is a software which will provide more space for transactions
Let if miners got 10 transactions before ,now Segwit will provide 100 transactions , my personal experience says it will run for 4 to 8 years smoothly and the transactions will be done immediately and fee will be also low
You can say it soft fork also.
2 . Bitcoin unlimited
At the other end some miners wants to activate Bitcoin unlimited like bitmain(mining company)
If this will happen there will be no problem further in transactions and the fee will be also very low as compared to above ,but
But bitcoin unlimited itself means to split the bitcoin ,
If bitcoin unlimited will activate it will have devastating impact on bitcoin
So surely the value of bitcoin will go very low

The testing of Segwit had been started from today at the time of  writing ,if the miners will succeed in this process ,then you don't need to worry of it ,
Because the price will then surely touch to 4000 dollars
And if the miners will not be able to succeed the Segwit
Then there is no alternative other than splitting the bitcoin
       Some important Notes ,you must Note down

As we all of us Donna know what will happen so for your precautionary messures
1. From 27th of July 2017 , the miners will be engaged in Up gradation ,so don't send bitcoins to any address,it's merely possible that you will not get your coins back.
2. Don't buy bitcoins until 3rd August 2017.
3. If you bitcoins in your wallet ,transfer them into paper wallet or hardware wallet
Or
You can convert your bitcoins into any better altcoin like HTML COIN .
b]
darkistorrik

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:55:14 AM

Wrote to the developer, maybe we'll see it here. Grin

I am still alive.
Kashmiri_guy

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BITCOIN FORK

Hello
As I promised with you guys ,that I will provide information about bitcoin fork.
I will try to make you understand in layman language ,so that it will be easy for you to understand.
As you may have noticed in last few  months  that the transactions takes a lot of and the transactions fee is very high as it was not a CAse some 1 year ago.
To sort out this complicated issue

Therefore the mining companies and developers  holds a meeting onto it,so that the issue will be sorted out
80% of the community  decided to activate Segwit and 20% of community go  for bitcoin hard fork.
So what is Segwit and  and what will be its impact on Bitcoin ?
1. Segwit
In short Segwit is a software which will provide more space for transactions
Let if miners got 10 transactions before ,now Segwit will provide 100 transactions    ( before segwit our trasaction holds key and signature ,but the segwit will distribute them into 2 parts so that there will be no hassle on transactions) .This is an temporary settlement for transactions issue, my personal experience says it will run for 4 to 8 years smoothly and the transactions will be done immediately and fee will be also low
You can say it soft fork also. And this will have almost no effect on price or bitcoin itself ,though the price may touch to  5000 dollars
2 . Bitcoin Hardfork
At the other end some miners  and developers wants to activate Bitcoin hard fork ( in other words hard fork means to split the Bitcoin into 2 parts whether it will be bitcoin unlimited /core or something else like we have Etherreum and Ethereum Classic) like bitmain(mining company)

If Bitcoin Hard fork will be activated .what will be its impact on our bitcoins which we hold in our exchanges ,like we have here in India Unocoin and Zebpay
The simple answer is this that if you hsve say 10 bitcoins in your wallet
Your bitcoins will be splitted into 2 coins automatically,
The exchangers have to follow the decision of developers and miners of bitcoin in any how case

The testing of Segwit had been started from today at the time of  writing ,if the miners will succeed in this process ,then you don't need to worry of it ,
Instead the price may  touch to 5000 dollars
And if the miners will not be able to succeed the Segwit
Then there is no alternative other than splitting the bitcoin
       So what should we do Now.

As we all of us Donna know what will happen so for your precautionary messures
1. From 27th of July 2017 , the miners will be engaged in Up gradation ,so don't send bitcoins to any address,it's merely possible that you will not get your coins back.
2. Don't buy bitcoins until 3rd August 2017.
3. If you  have bitcoins in your wallet ,transfer them into paper wallet or hardware wallet so that you will not be effected ,whatever will happen with bitcoin
Or
You can convert your bitcoins into any better altcoin
of your choice  like HTML COIN .(preffered)
Or
If you are at very good margin in bitcoin ,you can sold them ,and if you are in loss then itzz better to follow the above 3 mentioned points
 Further if you have any question or if you need any help , ask me please
Thanks
Ashfaq Bhat
Mcgreen12

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

Thanks darkistorrik.
oleksii777

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:33:38 PM

People let us help in the development of the coin. Who can help you send letters to e-mail. Together - we are force.
-----

Dev is still present.

"So, I emailed William Corless and he did email me back. He has no desire to turn over the Helm to anyone. He is interested in people who want to help. So if you want to help him, just email him. I did ask him where are we going from here. but no answer on that."

prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

People let us help in the development of the coin. Who can help you send letters to e-mail. Together - we are force.
-----

Dev is still present.

The coin need not do anything. The only site to update and maintain. The coin is in demand and will be even more in demand. Very soon it will cost more than two Satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: