Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136451 times)
tooh

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

Quarrel now. Bring coins price to hell. I'll buy it all like a whale. lol
Octillion

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:00:05 PM

if I send coins, the timer will reset?

yes, spending/transferring coins will reset timer.

the Deposit also resets the time?
nicefx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

if I send coins, the timer will reset?

yes, spending/transferring coins will reset timer.

the Deposit also resets the time?

I believe it only affect the coins being moved so staking 100.000 coins plus 50.000   the 100k coins will just stake as they where and the 50k gets new timer and will start staking after 30 days
all coins take 30 days to mature
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

Which wallet to download. There is 2 of em.
Jackatwo

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:42:19 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:03:18 PM by Jackatwo

wmcorless
Obviously your "team" doesn't support Paccoin's purpose. Basically you want to form a new Alt Coin.
I encourage you to do that. Make it PACC for Peoples Alternative Choice Coin. Not Pac Coin Version2
If you want to join our team, by all means we welcome you.
Bill

William:
           No one would join your team as the team you have is only your self and maybe your wife, and I wouldn't trust either of you. Angry
Isn't it public knowledge that you just came out of bankruptcy (#1000757) before you started Paccoin?  Shocked

Just hand the website and everything else you have over to those guys that know what they are doing and allow the coin to grow, all your doing is damaging its growth.
your already run off to hide in a little hole, why don't you go and find another hole to crawl in or get your arse out and help them.

since you poked your head out of the hole from hiding for 2 years Paccoin is dropping again, it that because people have lost faith in you like I have

Its better to just let these people who care for the coin make it right and continue on to what you left in the lurch, they seem to be doing it right so far.
Support people who try there best to do the right thing,

The website the new Team built looks brilliant, its alive and well worth checking out, http://paccoin.net/ Smiley

Then you have your website which gives you practically nothing and looks like my grandkid built it http://www.pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/ absolutely a shocker and shows everything about what sort of person you are, lazy no idea about HTML or coding and should have sought help when you first tried to do this,

I would say you would be going around like crazy now looking for someone to help code it for you again.

Man, I see a part of the new web site, saying this about you which personally I wouldn't even give you a mention but they have, The team thanks the original founder William Corliss for launching the framework of what could be the beginning of a great story!

Roll Eyes I shake my head,  Huh

William : just hand them what they need (or disconnect your website and point your domain name to http://paccoin.net/) then sit back and allow them to make your little dream a big dream where you can honestly say you started this.

It will be a very good coin, so  start to watch it grow, relax, start helping people who want help make up for all them two years when you had disappeared, help them now and most of all help the team that's doing what you started.

That way you will get the respect you lost when you ran away from Paccoin for them two years, and then people may start to forgive you.

Jackatwo

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Which wallet to download. There is 2 of em.
Go to http://paccoin.net/ and click on resources and download the wallet you need

also visit https://discordapp.com/invite/zWncmmV actually anyone with problems log into discord even if you have to make a account
if you already have discord  then click on the link above for the invite.
when your in the first room and no one is there you will see general room, go there.
ichiban1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 04:35:24 PM by ichiban1

I got the old wallet. am I staking for nothing? which wallet does cryptopia (or whatever other exchanges that have Pac) use? I don't want to be on the wrong chain using a wallet I can't transact from.

if I do this new wallet, does my maturity time reset. like I have to wait another 30 days before I start staking again?
Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

I looked through the last few pages of the forum, but I did not understand - what fate is waiting for this coin? But still downloaded a new wallet and put 2 million coins, hoping that the coin will come to life ...
wmcorless (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

paccoin

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

I got the old wallet. am I staking for nothing? which wallet does cryptopia (or whatever other exchanges that have Pac) use? I don't want to be on the wrong chain using a wallet I can't transact from.

if I do this new wallet, does my maturity time reset. like I have to wait another 30 days before I start staking again?
This is the wallet for the coins listed on Cryptopia, Nova, Yobit
https://mega.nz/#!EDIX2BzZ!BOkeh2NhhLMYDmwR6mxivJsgt6AeHEnGZUtieNF9e

the exchanges use only the official wallet, don't use any other wallet.

current version http://pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/paccoin-v0.1.5.0.zip

Got Paccoin?
wmcorless (OP)

paccoin

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

I looked through the last few pages of the forum, but I did not understand - what fate is waiting for this coin? But still downloaded a new wallet and put 2 million coins, hoping that the coin will come to life ...

it takes about 30-60 days to stake. Make sure you are using the correct wallet.
http://pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/paccoin-v0.1.5.0.zip

Got Paccoin?
RNOVAKOSKY

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:13:14 PM

"wmcorless
Obviously your "team" doesn't support Paccoin's purpose. Basically you want to form a new Alt Coin.
I encourage you to do that. Make it PACC for Peoples Alternative Choice Coin. Not Pac Coin Version2
Bill"

I think will be a good choice the name PACC to new chain.

I have a new sugestion, about "PACCSwap". The new community wants pairs at least on LTC markets, so I think to do a good Swapp is 1:10000, so the values today:
1 LTC = 0.00740644 BTC
1 DOGE = 0.00000016 BTC
1 PAC = 0.00000000004282 BTC
1 "PACC" = 0.00000042 BTC (2.62 DOGE), so this way is good to enter on LTC markets.
or if 1 "PACC" = 100000 PAC
1 "PACC" = 0.00000420 BTC (26.2 DOGE), good too

I think too, the Swap need limited time to occurs, one idea:
Automatic PACCSwap on the site of PACC until 2018-04-30.
If unlimited time, how to do if PAC network is unstopable ? This way the value is mutual until 2018-04-30.
The PACC can have a pre mined reserve to support until 2018-04-30 and after, to burns  the quantity not used on "PACCswap".

Well, only Ideas to study.

Some ppl dont like the max quantity PAC of 100 trillion. I think isn't bad, the ppl will have more time to buy and have the coins, really acessible for all before 50 trillion. My Sugestion: dont miss to have your coins Smiley (I had a time that failed with 5000 BTC...) And about the markets, on NICE, BOVESPA, NASDAQ, they sell assets inside lots of stocks, so I think the crypto markets is only missing to have the same for now.

I like these coins, I'll help keep the both networks alive with my wallets.

Roberto

Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

William, you could not disappear again for 2 years. you're a fraudster William and the coin stayed alive all the time thanks to the people who believed in her. earlier in the forum 2 years ago you wrote that you paid so that you made a coin, and now you have become a great  programmer. lol
RNOVAKOSKY

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

Question

How to do PAC Proof of Burn ?
or
How to find a PACCOIN BOGUS address ?

Roberto
wmcorless (OP)

paccoin

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:09:04 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 12:23:19 AM by wmcorless

William, you could not disappear again for 2 years. you're a fraudster William and the coin stayed alive all the time thanks to the people who believed in her. earlier in the forum 2 years ago you wrote that you paid so that you made a coin, and now you have become a great  programmer. lol
i paid a kid, but he delivered a half done job. i had to pick it up and finish it.
i was the one who  created the genesis block. there wère massive bugs in it that we fixed.
here are a few reasons paccoin is better than bitcoin.
fast confirmations. when you send paccoin its confimed in minutes not days.
solid and predictable value.
paying for things in bitcoin is crazy. the value changes too rapidly.
i wanted to add merged mining but im not that good a programmer.

im working on a paccoin exchange. some of the ideas that i have are dividends paid per block.
instead of waiting 30 days for staking investors receive a percentage of the staking much like how pools pay a mining share.
also an app where people can transfer paccoins to each other instantly.
now these are ideas the community should get behind.

Got Paccoin?
wmcorless (OP)

paccoin

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:49:42 AM

Question

or

Roberto
hi roberto, im not sure I understand your question.
do you mean proof of stake?
if you send a coin to a bogus address it wont confirm.

i hope that helps.

Got Paccoin?
Jackatwo

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

"wmcorless
Bill"

I think will be a good choice the name PACC to new chain.

I have a new sugestion, about "PACCSwap". The new community wants pairs at least on LTC markets, so I think to do a good Swapp is 1:10000, so the values today:
1 LTC = 0.00740644 BTC
1 DOGE = 0.00000016 BTC
1 PAC = 0.00000000004282 BTC
1 "PACC" = 0.00000042 BTC (2.62 DOGE), so this way is good to enter on LTC markets.
or if 1 "PACC" = 100000 PAC
1 "PACC" = 0.00000420 BTC (26.2 DOGE), good too

I think too, the Swap need limited time to occurs, one idea:
Automatic PACCSwap on the site of PACC until 2018-04-30.
If unlimited time, how to do if PAC network is unstopable ? This way the value is mutual until 2018-04-30.
The PACC can have a pre mined reserve to support until 2018-04-30 and after, to burns  the quantity not used on "PACCswap".

Well, only Ideas to study.

Some ppl dont like the max quantity PAC of 100 trillion. I think isn't bad, the ppl will have more time to buy and have the coins, really acessible for all before 50 trillion. My Sugestion: dont miss to have your coins Smiley (I had a time that failed with 5000 BTC...) And about the markets, on NICE, BOVESPA, NASDAQ, they sell assets inside lots of stocks, so I think the crypto markets is only missing to have the same for now.

I like these coins, I'll help keep the both networks alive with my wallets.

Roberto

you realise that if they do make that coin PACC then the pac coin will crash, as the people who support  the new site in the last 2 months will sell all the coins and buy into PACC.
so what sort of idiot would recommend that, you and William Corless
Corless doesn't seem to care that the Paccoin will crash back down to 0.00000010 doge or even less,
I am sure that's what will happen.
 get real and support the new updated coin
sheeesh there are some idiots in the world Sad
RNOVAKOSKY

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:07:22 AM

Question

or

Roberto
hi roberto, im not sure I understand your question.
do you mean proof of stake?
if you send a coin to a bogus address it wont confirm.

i hope that helps.

Yes, Proof of Burn, to comprove coin destruction in case redemption or Swap.
Or if is possible to use OP_RETURN as on Bitcoin.

Roberto
Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:08:32 PM

William, you could not disappear again for 2 years. you're a fraudster William and the coin stayed alive all the time thanks to the people who believed in her. earlier in the forum 2 years ago you wrote that you paid so that you made a coin, and now you have become a great  programmer. lol
i paid a kid, but he delivered a half done job. i had to pick it up and finish it.
i was the one who  created the genesis block. there wère massive bugs in it that we fixed.

im working on a paccoin exchange. some of the ideas that i have are dividends paid per block.
instead of waiting 30 days for staking investors receive a percentage of the staking much like how pools pay a mining share.
all this sounds good, like the promises of politicians. But if you want confidence, you need active action in promoting the coin, like adding exchanges. finally release the wallet on the MAC. run the advertisement. After all, the price of crypto currency depends on the credibility of it. It would be nice to get information in the tweeter about the plans and the done work.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

i was the one who  created the genesis block. there wère massive bugs in it that we fixed.

Thank you for the information, seems like you have some good ideas to implement.  If you can make a roadmap with them (not detailed just with importance order) and add it to twitter, facebook, official homepage, etc.  It can  boost pac´s investor confidence on the coin.

There are other points that community established should be done and they are offering their help, for example renew the Official Webpage, rebranding the logo, promoting the crypto on new exchange markets, etc.

I´m sure that just adding some news to the official channels will keep the interest on the coin...

Regards,
Clarf
cryptopt

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:03:20 AM

Hello, Mr. Corless.

It is good to finally find you.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the same vision about what we see with our eyes, and we do not always have the ability to predict what life holds for us.
I have noticed here, bitcoin talk has been very busy, with insults, swearing, things said out of the mouth, without any kind of foundation on the part of anyone.
I do not understand. Mr Corless, but I want to thank you for creating PACCOIN, you started this beautiful coin and created a beautiful story here.
YOU are and always will be the founder of paccoin.
In addition, we have been looking for you to talk about improvements and to get ideas together and to further develop the coin.
I know, that you know, it takes a lot of work to influence an entire world, to move forwards with what we intend to do.
However, we the new team, we do not want to influence anyone; we only want to improve paccoin and look to look after the investors.
What we just want is to improve the paccoin, “remember” the paccoin you walked away from.
Now you created this paccoin Mr Corless, you are the founder and we as the new community will always acknowledge this
We have the best programmers as part of the team, which is something you cannot afford; altogether, there is a team of 30 persons consisting of Programmers, Coders, Web Developers, Computer Technicians and setup to run servers big enough to run a social engine network,
This is what is coming from the paccoin community.
You have a choice, we like to keep it simple, either you are with us to help rebuild a better paccoin currency or you are against us, in which case we will have to go on without you.

Thank's for your time Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: