Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:16:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136451 times)
Jackatwo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

Wells said CryptoPT
I knew the community was big but did not realise it was that big.
If Corless does help you, I hope he helps by allowing your community to continue doing all the things, they are doing.
In addition, more or less keep out of your way.

All the Investors are confused and looking at the community’s website www.paccoin.net it shows a count down on whereas the Paccoin is going to change for the better.
Then you have Corless saying another thing, as if you are “NOT AUTHORISED” I know that is what a dictator normally says when he wants full control.
If I were you people, I would not give William Corless control of anything.

So far, William Corless has failed in a lot of his own businesses going Bankrupt and moves around more places than I change my socks, how can he organise a group of professional people like CryptPT say thay have.
I am sorry I do not have faith in Corless to do that,
Apart from that, I think from what I see the new community know what they are doing.
I will keep my investment as long as they are doing what they are doing and keep my two bitcoins worth of paccoins invested, with another bitcoin sitting on the side to ready invest.
But as soon as Corless becomes involved with the community or the communities change the name to anything else which I saw in this forum I will sell everything I have and make sure that the pccoin will drop its value.
In addition, when you have billions of coins up at a cheap price it will drop, as that is what someone else is doing right now.
So Corless allow them to continue, sit back and enjoy the privilege of having a team finish your coin for you making it successful where you can tell everyone that you were the founder of this coin.
What else do you want.HuhHuh?
Canananada

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
MooMooMrCow

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

Hello, Mr. Corless.

It is good to finally find you.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the same vision about what we see with our eyes, and we do not always have the ability to predict what life holds for us.
I have noticed here, bitcoin talk has been very busy, with insults, swearing, things said out of the mouth, without any kind of foundation on the part of anyone.
I do not understand. Mr Corless, but I want to thank you for creating PACCOIN, you started this beautiful coin and created a beautiful story here.
YOU are and always will be the founder of paccoin.
In addition, we have been looking for you to talk about improvements and to get ideas together and to further develop the coin.
I know, that you know, it takes a lot of work to influence an entire world, to move forwards with what we intend to do.
However, we the new team, we do not want to influence anyone; we only want to improve paccoin and look to look after the investors.
What we just want is to improve the paccoin, “remember” the paccoin you walked away from.
Now you created this paccoin Mr Corless, you are the founder and we as the new community will always acknowledge this
We have the best programmers as part of the team, which is something you cannot afford; altogether, there is a team of 30 persons consisting of Programmers, Coders, Web Developers, Computer Technicians and setup to run servers big enough to run a social engine network,
This is what is coming from the paccoin community.
You have a choice, we like to keep it simple, either you are with us to help rebuild a better paccoin currency or you are against us, in which case we will have to go on without you.

Thank's for your time Smiley

Amen.
Jackatwo

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:12:59 AM

Question

How to do PAC Proof of Burn ?
or
How to find a PACCOIN BOGUS address ?

Roberto
hi roberto, im not sure I understand your question.
do you mean proof of stake?
if you send a coin to a bogus address it wont confirm.

i hope that helps.

Yes, Proof of Burn, to comprove coin destruction in case redemption or Swap.
Or if is possible to use OP_RETURN as on Bitcoin.

Roberto

Hi Mr RNOVAKOSKY
your question is better answered with the community. Go to https://discord.gg/zWncmmV they have chat rooms there in all languages dealing with Paccoin.

which one would think WCorless would have sent you there but he doesn't. because he will not support the community.
its to far gone now Corless, except the fact that the community know what they are doing and that this coin is going to fly to the moon as they say.

anyway Mr RNOVAKOSKY
I hope you get the help there in the chat rooms of discord its east to navigate around and there is always someone on duty in there,

tooh

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:08:51 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 09:55:45 AM by tooh

I hold some PAC. I think maybe ...
Hard fork PAC to new PACC for new DEV and old PAC for WL.
1:1 because old white paper look good. Is it possible DEV?
I'm not good at English. Google translate. Grin
Octillion

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:56:05 PM

create another coin, leave paccoin alone.  Angry Angry Angry  if you want to back pac buy every 100m
MPE Project

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:30:11 PM

This is about property rights. Only a thief thinks he can take someone else coin.
If you want to be a part of the paccoin community, then we welcome you. I don't support those who wish to ruin paccoin, which you guys are talking about doing. Paccoin has come a long way, and has proven itself as resilient. Some say the white paper is outdated, I say it was before its time.
Thanks for your support Paccoin community.

ruin? your coin were dead ,you do not support it,nothing done,even explorer dont work

tooh

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

Do something Mr. Corless. Make your web presence and social status enthusiastic, excited. People want to see it grow.
xandorman

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:34:20 PM

Guys! The Pac Coin block explorer is FINALY working including the rich list! It took me a while, but here it is:

http://paccoinexplorer.com/richlist

MPE Project

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:40:02 PM

Do something Mr. Corless. Make your web presence and social status enthusiastic, excited. People want to see it grow.

he is doing nothing,everything is done now,done by new team,and by the way,not all coins have that ,what pac have now,new web,almost 24/7 support on discord ,and dev team that work.

tooh

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

he is doing nothing,everything is done now,done by new team,and by the way,not all coins have that ,what pac have now,new web,almost 24/7 support on discord ,and dev team that work.

New Dev works very well.
derstuka

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:02:02 AM

There is much talk here that makes no snese Mr Corles  New DEVS doing much more than this coin has ever done in years!  Why not everyone work together.  Mr Corles you could look much better if you support new team.  Good for all holders and not just you.  They had over 30 new walltes installed today and friendly community too.  Please join them do right thing.
cryptopt

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:05:39 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 12:39:14 AM by cryptopt

Hello everyone, everything good?

Letting us of regrets, let's start talking about news ..

Pretty soon the developers team will get all information out to all social media channels. Guys, it's time to start thinking about what path you want to take. For our sake, whatever your decision may be. Let's just remember that, our goal at this point is to help the community. Join the discord group, feel free to talk and question whatever. Get ready for the news, it will be great for everyone.

This coin is being reborn in a way it has never lived.

New Dev Team, New Energy, New Focus, New Ideas, New Technologies and many ways to monetize your investment.

Make Trading, invest short term, monetize your balance, have fun with us on our platform.

We're waiting for you on the other side. Join us. Join the People's Alternative Choise

Follow the links

http://www.paccoin.net/      ###NEW###      

http://paccoinexplorer.com/  ###NEW###

https://discordapp.com/invite/UNHeV8w  

https://www.reddit.com/r/paccoin/  

https://twitter.com/PaccoinDEVs  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCexZjbw1gFI_npTlQL5YxHw

Help Treasury FUND --- AtM2tc8SUYLzSFUdiRfQGzZnBJ3NwZez83 ---- Team / Development/ Marketing/ Bounties/ ----- AtM2tc8SUYLzSFUdiRfQGzZnBJ3NwZez83
Jackatwo

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:11:15 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:44:58 AM by Jackatwo

This is about property rights. Only a thief thinks he can take someone else coin.
If you want to be a part of the paccoin community, then we welcome you. I don't support those who wish to ruin paccoin, which you guys are talking about doing. Paccoin has come a long way, and has proven itself as resilient. Some say the white paper is outdated, I say it was before its time.
Thanks for your support Paccoin community.

I don't believe you just said that Corless, you are not being very honest here, just before you disappeared in September 2014 you with drew a heap of Paccoins out and bought a single family residence at 85-169 Ala Akau Street, Keaau, Hawaii for $122,000.00 leaving Paccoin to its self untill this new community started to do something for Paccoin. (There is still a trail of paccoins going in and out on certain dates that can be seen.)

But you said "only a thief thinks he can take someone else's coin," I am calling you a thief you took all your investors money when you left in 2014 and didn't come back here until 2017, What do you think you can try it again and get your sticky little fingers onto more of your investors cash ?? ?? ??
You say you have a community, that's total B/s, where can I join this so called community of yours, how many in the community? show us the website where this community is, actually your just a liar sir, actually I shouldn't even call you sir you don't deserve it.

Your problem Corless is that you are not doing any good for Paccoin you run away from anything when you find the going gets tuff.
Hence why you change your address every year, sometimes, even up to 3 times a year.

From your bankruptsy’s one should not trust you with trying to program a wallet for Paccoin as you are not an experienced programmer and being bankrupted one never knows what a person will do to making money.
You have never worked as a programmer but have taken on jobs working at Westside Performing Arts and Pacifica Transportation as an Office Manager I don’t see how you do programming……………
Not once have you disagreed with me since I have been trying to tell your other investors about you.

I hope that all your investors look at the new websites

http://www.paccoin.net/

http://paccoinexplorer.com/  

https://discordapp.com/invite/UNHeV8w  

https://www.reddit.com/r/paccoin/  

https://twitter.com/PaccoinDEVs  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCexZjbw1gFI_npTlQL5YxHw

and see how made it is which has the proper links for the new updated wallet .
this new wallet is updated and the security and all the new connections that you see will be far more than the 8 you used to have.
This new community is what you need, your investing into paccoin and this coin will go a long way, But only with the new community and Corless is an old con who should just back down and leave the community alone.
He is trying to be a dictator which will not help this coin goin up.

And to all them newbies who say Corless should be left alone.... go to the start of this forum and read from there, with investors pleading for help but Corless had already done a runner. 
you would be very naïve to stick up for Corless

Jackatwo

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:13:17 PM

For the record, I have only lived in 3 places in the last 20 years. Waianae, HI, Las Vegas NV, and Golden Valley Arizona. I filed bankruptcy, yes, but it had nothing to do with paccoin. I used the laws of the united states, and have suffered the consequences. I don't understand why you would try to make me look bad, when you attack me, you only make yourselves look bad.

Not sure what you mean about make your selves bad?
Its information I received  and believe me she wasn't happy when you disappeared and saw all her investment go down the drain,
she believes that the new community will bring the coin alive again and I am inclined to believe that too.

You started the coin, your the "Founder", the community recognises that to and even say that in the new website.
Allow the new community to get the coin to where you tried to.

Your still the founder, you will always be known for that, allow the coin to grow now and you can tell all your friends, that you founded this coin.
But remember one thing. you will never own this coin, no one can own this coin or any other crypto currency coin,
But you founded it, and that's all you should care about.

I am not a member of the community but I invested heavily, to that I remain to have the right to say what I feel in this forum to help make my investment profitable.

I will back off everything I say, even by deleting some areas if they offend you, but only if you allow the new community do there job.
I know you would not have a community like the new one, if you did they are not active at all or else the coin would not have been down to 0.00000010 doge.
This new community has got the coin rising by a lot and anyone can see the difference.
Noctum

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

I do not understand, will this restart the old coin? Is this a brand new coin? Will fork coins and will be a scratch 1: 1? Or is it some kind of deception? Explain, please, what will happen in a month with a coin?
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

Can I get some help please. I deleted my old wallet which ran for 3 weeks and went out of sync. I transferred my old backup wallet.dat file. The balance still shows zero. Did I loose all my coins. I have my backup wallet. Dat file saved from the previous wallet with a lot of coins.  I went to users, app data and roaming..Thanks 🙏 .
Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

the balance may not correspond until the purses are fully synchronized.
Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

the balance may not correspond until the purses are fully synchronized.
find the folder AppData / Roaming / paccoin and try to pull out the wallet.dat from there. If you installed it again, then most likely the file there is already new. If you saved it separately, replace the old one with the one in the folder. And restart wallet ...
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

Thanks but every time I replace my backup wallet with coins. The original wallet.dat automatically comes in if I delete it again. I get a runtime error
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: