Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136449 times)
keyshop

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

why is the paccoin and $paccoin price is going down day by day, is this a coin has potential or not? because not seen any increment in coin price from last 30 days paccoin founder i am requesting you to do the redemption process work as early as possible, because paccoin price came down to $0.00002 from $0.0003 Sad
reply to this post if someone agreed with me
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

why is the paccoin and $paccoin price is going down day by day, is this a coin has potential or not? because not seen any increment in coin price from last 30 days paccoin founder i am requesting you to do the redemption process work as early as possible, because paccoin price came down to $0.00002 from $0.0003 Sad
Just my observation and opinions.

As you can see, there are still people starting the redemption processes. The PAC dev's already allowed non-maternode PAC's to make the redemption but the team has nothing to do with how soon the redemption will proceed.

Secondary, the prices changes are supply and demand issues, also related to the timing of the social media campaign.
Presently, I have to call it "sell on the news."  The only things that can help is transparency, timely updates, and probably moderate-degree without-undue-hype campaigns to help mitigate the downward-price pressures.

Speeding up the process and opening the trading pair $PAC-BTC sooner @Cryptopia.  No way!
You are asking to open the flood gate.
 Wink Wink

DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

I also have to emphasize that such degree of price swing is normal for cryptos.

Even for BTC, historically, the BTC prices have undergone such degrees of rising 100-10000x then dropping to 1/10 or less at least 4-5 times. Even for such a big-Cap cryptocoin, recently, it still dropped to 1/4  from the peak (from nearly 20000 to around 5000 before the bounce) and it is unclear if the process is completed yet.  Cheesy Cheesy

al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Hello everybody. Please tell me Download Redemption wallet, version 1.5.2. it's not a purse I'm an addition to the purse I understand. The purse itself needs to download this probably Windows Wallet for PACcoin? Thanks for the answer.
-----------------
Hello everybody. Who has already exchanged old coins for new ones? Please write what you need to do to do this? A lot of information, I wanted to know the exact information. Thanks for the answer. Good luck to all.
What I have done:

1. Download Redemption wallet, version 1.5.2. https://wallets.paccoin.net/#download

2. Sync the wallet

3. Send your coins from exchange to your wallet

4. Download new $pac wallet, https://wallets.paccoin.net/rco/#download

5. Sync the wallet

6. In your new wallet create address by clicking on Request payment (under Receive)

You will use this address in Transaction comment in your old wallet

7. Send your pac coins from old wallet to one of these addresses (depending on the day)

Use the "Pay to" field in your old wallet (under Send coins)

The following PACcoin addreses should be used based on CST:

Sat: Aw9yEjiCUXtoJzav9vCiFTm98UBk5GombU
Sun: AxqfDhAkhbna8Ft9WmqE2QwVqQUEfnNRnh
Mon: AgV85LiTHnLCa7xdYHNxMwyRCAPPNoK6td
Tue:  B3zGATXPtNRbHCeAmhH1sFTb4f2RQJW6nS
Wed: Azhg43v7TAbhfd3MBfsZaSfWfCEqo2hrcw
Thu:  ArUtzuRrCvkBQcK6KZrBsejt74EJjj9ZJC
Fri: B3UDXtQkmwfFy2Vx2mpAPasovgG395omhR

7. Under Transaction comment use the address you created in step 6

Video instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHmX58reB8&t=224s

This worked for me

nothing harder and stranger?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
why different address in function to the day ?
wtf is this swap

Coins received few hours after I sent,
All ok
i removed what i said
ty

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
CryptoRich82

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

@DEVS Is the hard fork still on track for March 1st?
kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

Does cryptopia change it to the new coins automatically ?

LOKKS LIKE CRYPTOPIA MADE AN ADVANCEMENT -- YOU CAN SEE NOW THAT ALL SELL ORDERS UNDER OLD PAC - GONE ALL EMPTY!!!

Cryptopia sent an email out to all users about the pausing of the PAC market while the hard fork is underway. I actually think it would have been easier to have just left the coins on Cryptopia with all the hassle and scamming going on for those of us who put them in wallets. I hope it works to raise the price, I'm starting to get skeptical, but then again people were skeptical about other hard forks as well.

kel-alt - I had a tough time with the redemption, redemption wallet would not integrate. But finally got through it all and I too was thinking I would have been better off just leaving coins at Cryptopia - but the end result is you have $PAC in your own wallet, which is very good. Anyone who has had trouble with 'maintenance' at Yobit or has been unable to even log in to HitBtc for days (still ongoing) gets this. No wonder it is taking 9+ years for people to use crypto-currencies - it is just still (and may always be) too complicated. Anyone here is wanting to change the world and make some gains and not a lot of people have the strengths that are needed. Also we have not recovered yet from the massive sell off. The whole market is small and traders and speculators all using the same technical indicators are in control. My guess is long term investors will be more in control when the MC reaches 10 trillion or so, then the traders will cause smaller rises and drops, maybe 20-30%? Patience and 'make hay while the sun shines' !
macsization

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I also have to emphasize that such degree of price swing is normal for cryptos.

Even for BTC, historically, the BTC prices have undergone such degrees of rising 100-10000x then dropping to 1/10 or less at least 4-5 times. Even for such a big-Cap cryptocoin, recently, it still dropped to 1/4  from the peak (from nearly 20000 to around 5000 before the bounce) and it is unclear if the process is completed yet.  Cheesy Cheesy

^ You said it bro. That is a decent explanation if people don't understand this they shouldn't be in crypto. Seriously it takes time, you cant expect sats go up when BTC going down lol.
prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

Will there be mining of coins in a new wallet?
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Just my observation and opinions.

As you can see, there are still people starting the redemption processes. The PAC dev's already allowed non-maternode PAC's to make the redemption but the team has nothing to do with how soon the redemption will proceed.

Secondary, the prices changes are supply and demand issues, also related to the timing of the social media campaign.
Presently, I have to call it "sell on the news."  The only things that can help is transparency, timely updates, and probably moderate-degree without-undue-hype campaigns to help mitigate the downward-price pressures.

Speeding up the process and opening the trading pair $PAC-BTC sooner @Cryptopia.  No way!
You are asking to open the flood gate.
 Wink Wink

This is the kind of answers you expect from a 'Hero Member'. Just to say that I totally agree!
prototip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Fuck you all of new dev team. scammed all peoples money. price going 1 set again per $pac. those scammers scammed peoples money just showing a tips
 of swap.

Why are you here? If you are deceived, then do not buy coins.
I am here and also angry , because. I bought 3b pac buy 30 BTC at the time when price was 1 to 2 set per pac. but  dev team scamming all people. all coins price increasing day by day but, pac going down.

Do not get mad. I have 4 billion coins. Half have already changed to new ones. In the new wallet there are already 2 million new coins. Gradually change the rest. The new team applied for 28 exchanges to trade a new coin. Everything gonna be alright. I am sure about that. You just need to wait and you will have a big profit. Exchange old coins for new ones and enjoy life!
GimoIng

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

Only for masternodes , with 500,000 $PAC at least. This to contain the inflation of the currency
prototip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

Only for masternodes , with 500,000 $PAC at least. This to contain the inflation of the currency

I have more coins already in the new wallet and there are still old coins. But I'm not an experienced user to become masternodes.
prototip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Cтaтyc: 68 пoдтвepждeний
Дaтa: 23.02.2018 21:41
Oт: нeизвecтнo
Для: PRUxkfSU4------------------MzsaqPmb (cвoй aдpec)
Кpeдит: 510 000.00000000 $PAC
Чиcтaя cyммa: +510 000.00000000 $PAC
ID тpaнзaкции: 4dc4831effbcc2d842------------------------------50fac45d52d7a0ac7b5-000
Пoлный paзмep тpaнзaкции: 225 bytes
GimoIng

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

I have more coins already in the new wallet and there are still old coins. But I'm not an experienced user to become masternodes.

Take a look at this: https://blog.paccoin.net/official-paccoin-pac-redemption-addresses/
if you scroll down you can find

Here is the instructions on how to load your windows master node:  http://download.paccoin.net/Windows_Masternode_Setup.docx

Here is the installation package for the windows master node & sentinel install:  http://download.paccoin.net/PAC_NODE.zip

for further information join the discord channel https://discord.gg/tTPa5KD

prototip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Take a look at this: https://blog.paccoin.net/official-paccoin-pac-redemption-addresses/

Here is the instructions on how to load your windows master node:  http://download.paccoin.net/Windows_Masternode_Setup.docx

Here is the installation package for the windows master node & sentinel install:  http://download.paccoin.net/PAC_NODE.zip

Difficult for me. It is a pity that there will be no extraction of coins, as was the case in the old purse.
GimoIng

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Difficult for me. It is a pity that there will be no extraction of coins, as was the case in the old purse.

I'm not an expert in configuring masternodes,I can not help you, but on discord you can find someone who can.
It's a shame not to do it, you have enough coins!
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:10:25 AM

Does anyone have a link to a PAC blockchain download or bootstrap? Thanks

Can someone help me? I bought 3 million pac coins back a month ago when i sent them over to Crytopia i was told to put the tokens in the pac wallet for the switch when i sent over the pac tokens to wallet Cryptopia then put a block on withdrawing tokens i was in the process withdrawing my tokens to wallet i asked if cryptopia would cancel the withdraw process and of course they never respond to anyone when opening a ticket. My ? is i have 3 million pac tokens in my wallet the old wallet how will i be able to get my new tokens if craptopia has a block on pac token?
prototip

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:13:42 AM

I'm not an expert in configuring masternodes,I can not help you, but on discord you can find someone who can.
It's a shame not to do it, you have enough coins!

I'll then ask someone to set up. The same can be done at any time, if now make a mark for an address with 500,000 coins?
suon199

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:04:23 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 07:14:59 AM by suon199

Fuck you all of new dev team. scammed all peoples money. price going 1 set again per $pac. those scammers scammed peoples money just showing a tips
 of swap.

I am here and also angry , because. I bought 3b pac buy 30 BTC at the time when price was 1 to 2 set per pac. but  dev team scamming all people. all coins price increasing day by day but, pac going down.

Do not get mad. I have 4 billion coins. Half have already changed to new ones. In the new wallet there are already 2 million new coins. Gradually change the rest. The new team applied for 28 exchanges to trade a new coin. Everything gonna be alright. I am sure about that. You just need to wait and you will have a big profit. Exchange old coins for new ones and enjoy life!

i am not sure, will i get back my 30btc. you may be not bought 4b by 40btc. but i did it. 3b by 30btc. after bought them price gone down and going it. already 80% in loss.

The new team applied for 28 exchanges to trade a new coin. but not sure they can get permission. i have experience about asaf2 swap. they said, asaf2 will exchange on bittrex and polonex, but it is long time gone still they are unable to put them on those exchange. they gone away after took the profit

what can do $pac team in future? not sure. 1000 to 2000 set per $pac is big challenge.
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

of swap.

I am here and also angry , because. I bought 3b pac buy 30 BTC at the time when price was 1 to 2 set per pac. but  dev team scamming all people. all coins price increasing day by day but, pac going down.

Which address did you send your coins to get a swap. You will be filthy rich soon. 💰💰💰👍
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: