Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3703 times)
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

if you are a detail person with many experience in cryptocurrency market trend observation, you probably will not consider long term investment to earn profit. but if you are new comer in cryptocurrency world i would like to suggest you for long term period investment, it is the easiest and simplest way for every new comer investor to earn profit from cryptocurrency, beside current market situation are unpredictable.

juraangel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

I still not have confidence that the market has stabilized. I would choose a short-term investment. Long-term investment seems to me to be too risky a step!
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
In my opinion, i would prepare for long term investment though it needs more patience but it could gain more profit!
CyberMontana

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

i think best chois is trading, becouse here is a lot pmps and dumps.

but if you can longterm invest, i recomend you - BTC and ETH
BariToni

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

shortterm - BTC
longterm - EOS

thets my favorites
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
In my opinion, i would prepare for long term investment though it needs more patience but it could gain more profit!
You do not understand the general situation of the market during this period and you continue to follow the mistakes of those who go before, a sincere advice is that you should participate in a short term investment. That brings more advantages when the market only fluctuate at a moderate level, instead of big fluctuations because the market is no longer pumped to the moon as in the past, it has started a new phase and another cycle

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
senaslopre

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

If a long-term investment, it is bitcoin, it will always be the best 50% in bitcoin. Especially now the price is good, take and wait for a shot. If the investment is for short-term profits, then Ripple it has already yielded good results.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

Yes, with my point. Long-term investment will be the top 10 coins on the CMC. Because most of them are intelligent platforms and prospects in the future. Short term will be the new altcoin and selected according to the utility created by each field.
Diversifying and combining them will be highly effective.
_BLOCKERA_

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

I believe that it is better to divide the investment amount by 2 and half to spend on long - term investment, and the second half to keep in circulation, on the principle-bought, waited for a good jump in the rate, sold, repeated the combination.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

I still not have confidence that the market has stabilized. I would choose a short-term investment. Long-term investment seems to me to be too risky a step!

I think short-term investment works better for the cheaper altcoins that are not in the top-100. When you buy the cryptocurrencies that occupy the top lines of the cryptos' rating, better hold them longer.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

if a long term plan is made it is necessary to analyze it well that the investment that is to be made is not very important or it can not carry on the long term.

diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

The long-term trade is the best way to increase our revenue. The situation as it is now is very nice to hold coins for the long term. When I recently entered the world crypto that I do is long-term trading and now still I hold. If it sold now I still only got a slight advantage.
Benladeng

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Use the cryptocurrency you know very well for long-term trading, and use the new altcoin you just touched for short-term trading. I think this is the best way!
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Of course, a short-term investment will be better if it gives you a profit.
Long-term investment is a last resort in investing because you only have to wait for a long time to make a profit.
Those who are successful in this market are those who invest in short-term and trading
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

It depends in the situation,like what happening in the previous months until today the price was to low then hold it in long term.But for me in the situation I can gain profit even a low percentage then sell it.I did not waste my to wait a big profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Long-term investment is a last resort in investing because you only have to wait for a long time to make a profit.
Those who are successful in this market are those who invest in short-term and trading
I think between short-term and long-term investments it seems as good as long as it can bring profit,
so that I will not question short-term or long-term investments
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

When you say long term and short term investment you have to be clear of the time period. How do you define short term? Are you referring to trading? Since we are talking of time table what i can suggest is to buy at the lowest value if your to hold.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I think between short-term and long-term investments it seems as good as long as it can bring profit,
so that I will not question short-term or long-term investments
In my opinion, in current situation, the long term investment is better than short term investment. We could see
the price of a crypto very difficult ride if only relying on short duration, we have to be patient in a holding with a long time.
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Short term investment is better than long term because you do not know what type of coin can be boosted or worthless. Short-term investment will help you understand the market and the ways of trading more.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

It depends in the situation,like what happening in the previous months until today the price was to low then hold it in long term.But for me in the situation I can gain profit even a low percentage then sell it.I did not waste my to wait a big profit.

It also depends on the type of coin you have invested in or are intending to invest in. Bitcoin is preferred for long term investment and has one great advantage in the long term that it adds to the worth of your investment by a whole number. Altcoin has its advantages in the short term and also in the long term as well. Besides, it diversifies your portfolio which decreases the risk in the business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: