Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

Both of them have their advantages. For long term investment you have to wait for the correct price but at the end you can earn good profit on the other hand in short term investment you have limited amount of profit.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

If you buy coins you believe will have long-term value, then you should not worry when there are market crashes. In fact, get excited about market crashes because everything is on sale and seize the opportunity to increase your position and ultimate long-term gains. Day trading is complicated, time consuming and risky. Think about the opportunity cost of time spent in front of your computer all day and night trying to time the market which takes away from your ability to do other things including making money in other, more predictable ways.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

I prefer to invest in the short term because soon the price of altcoin and bitcoin will come back and in the same way, I am sure will get a good profit and can be good back then from it invest in the long term can also get a good profit

Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Someone has experience in their respective fields of course itu Will have it is own value in the trade and i choose long term trading enough to buy and wait a few months ago sell it when there is an increase and i enjoy it and not greed
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

In current (correction) situation the best strategy is HODLing. Because only long-term investments can guarantee profit to investors. Especially now, when the market start to recovery, we should be patient. But for this kind of trading you should be able to afford invest your money and didn't touch them for a long time.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

the decisions to be taken are appropriate to the market situation and where your position begins to invest. if the market starts to dump and you start at the moment above then hold is a good choice and long term is the choice.

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

I think ICON and ADA have very high potential. His teams are very active and hardworking. I think they will make good gains in the long run.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

the decisions to be taken are appropriate to the market situation and where your position begins to invest. if the market starts to dump and you start at the moment above then hold is a good choice and long term is the choice.
If it is a question of long-term investments, first of all it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and the etherium. But if we talk about short-term investments, first of all it is investments in ico companies, which can bring a certain profit practically at least two months.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

I wouldnt worry much if the coins you have invested have been here for a long time just like bitcoin and should be on the top most coin in the coinmarket too. At least those coins listed are sure to still be here in a few years, so ling term would be the best option for me.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

long-term or short-term investments that all depend on the patience and research of everyone because everyone has a different perspective but if I personally really like long-term investment because long-term investment will give me more profit

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

i think until now the best way to earn profit is from long term investment, the profit may be less than short term but is the safest way but still bring us profit in the future. it is risky if we choose to short term by trading, however trading is the only way to earn quick profit but surely not anyone can earn that much without failures and i believe trading is only profitable if you know how the market works and wise enough to use the advantages.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Both long term and short term investment are good, but it all depend on your personalty as well as the season of the year. For example, A short term investor can only make good profit when the market in very volatile as well as bullish. A long term investor on the other hand will accumulate when the market is going through consolidation or bearish run and wait for the bulls to return before selling and making profit. At the end, it all depend on who you are.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

I personally choose long term investment over short term. Short term is risky for me because I have no knowledge about trading. That's why I resorted to long term. Long term investment has lower risk than short term considering that you invested in a well known coin such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. These coins have proven themselves that despite of a sharp crash, there is always a tendency of going up.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

For now, I am searching for some coins which are suitable for long term holding, because I think daily trading is more risky than holding. In my way of thinking, bitcoin, ethereum, neo and litecoin might be good options for that.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pakboi

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Some of crypto are worth for a long term investment. but some is really good for daytrading since a lot of people is using the coin as a pump and dump scheme.

Check this out for long term:

Deeponion
Wanchain
Neblio
Holo [HOT]

Short term:

Sia
Beancash
EOS
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash

lilmoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I think the best for long term investment is still Bitcoin and Ethereum since it has a big marketcap

And, ICOs nowadays use ETH technology for smartcontract even though it easy for hackers to hack it.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

I think both are very well used as a step to gain profit, both short-term and long-term investment has risks and profit opportunities each.
it's all you can calculate and you choose by yourself
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

I actually like the both investment they are both profitable  as long as you know what you are doing but is also depends on what coin you are holding because there are coins that are good for long term investment like ripple and litecoin while other are good for shory term.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

In my opinion, the Crypto market always chooses short-term investments that are more risky than long-term investments, long-term investments you hold and wait for good times to make a profit, so be patient, Do not rush too much will make you lose a lot of things and become regret for the future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Sorry to say this, but it only depends about you, you are the only one who can decide if a short term or a long term investment suits better for you.. we are not on your shoes at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: