Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:43:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or IOTA?  (Read 1111 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

both have high scalability. Price wise IOTA is definitely much better choice in my opinion. You should look at their partnership and github for upcoming events.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

I think EOS better than IOTA. EOS has  great roadmap for this year, and ICO end soon,by the end of the year will go to the moon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Both are in my short list for a while now but haven't manage to bought either.. Both are good projects i think for short term EOS mainNet release is near so maybe good time to get in?
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

maybe hdac is a good alternative to iota huh? because they have still a vvery good hype and hyundai name giving them a good prestige. i expect a nice run from hdc whenever they finish their issues about their blockchain and get ready for listing.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Both EOS and IOTA are good altcos. They are very suitable for long term investment. I would choose EOS because it has better potential. EOS is very stable and it has good growth rate, everyday it has a lot of transactions. I believe that in the next few years EOS will be one of the most profitable altcoin for investors. Currently EOS prices fluctuate around $ 14, this is the opportunity for us to invest in EOS.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

I prefer iota to eos. I think IOTA is a promising coin, and its price is much more lower than eos. According to me, it can bring a better profit than eos.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

I prefer the EOS coin, because it has a very strong team and technical part of the project. Perhaps in the future, EOS will replace ETH.

akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Hello dear all,
From my option EOS is the very good position than IOTA.The current  price of EOS is $14.09 now and on the other hand  IOTA price is $1.79.....
That's why i think EOS have a good opportunity to establish in crypto market.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

they both scale

I would prefer IOTA over EOS, because I don't trust the guys behind the EOS.

IOTA is a German project with crypto OGs.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

I have both of these coins. EOS as an ethereum competitor can be good, but I do not know of any ICO based on this project. I like IOTA. I think this is a more risky project (tangle is not tested with many users), but more promising.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

I've read some reviews about EOS that have some important potential to put in a coin that is potentially a higher profit than IOTA. Of course everyone has his own view with different sources also to see which coins are better. EOS and IOTA are in the top 50 great coins according to coinmarketcap. So what I'm thinking is that they really do have the potential to be worthwhile coins with its function , eos as a platform similar to ethereum but have higher transaction per second and iota with its fee-free make people 50/50 interested in both.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

they both scale

Now, I have no investment in IOTA and EOS I don't really think about those two coins. I have been focusing on bitcoin ethereum tron and Iost because I have invested in the four coin. But after I look at coinmarketcap these few days I am always interested in EOS price changes. Having a high price increase up to 20% and above, shaken my strategy to sell some of the investment in bitcoin and buy EOS.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

I think EOS is a much better technology than IOTA. IOTA was popular in the past, but now EOS is much more popular. and it shows beautiful developments, which will increase its value.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

EOS is a blockchain and smart contract platform with a focus on speed, scalability, and user experience. EOS uses  delegated proof of stake  (DPoS) and a “token ownership as bandwidth” model to achieve high throughput and zero transaction fees.
The EOS open-source software is currently being developed by  Block.one , a Cayman Islands company. Block.one is conducting a year-long token sale for an ERC20 token called EOS. This token is merely a placeholder until the free software is released on June 1, 2018. At that time, the  EOS community  will be able to use the software to launch a proprietary blockchain, honoring the distribution of the EOS ERC20 token at the genesis block.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

This is the introduction.

Den Larimer left 2 successful projects (BitShares and Steem) for the sake of EOS.

And I advise you guys to study this project very well, bcoz very soon we will see the real revolution to the side of EOS. IMO

Larimer left 2 not completed projects BTS and Steem. That's why EOS success can become his failure. Today growth is based on ICO ending (soon but it is so far) and mainnet start. I hope those project will be completed  Wink
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

I invested a lot of time when IOTA was popular. but I did not see any benefit. But I was very confident. now my new favor is EOS. I am very confident in this.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Both EOS and IOTA is good. But, I suggest you one more is OmiseGo. This coin is already gone many way and giving the return of 4000%.Now. EOS is looking very attractive and buys between the range of $9 - $12. Definitely in year end you will see the price of $100 per EOS.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

The question is, which coin has a real usecase with high potential and support from the industry.
And the winner is - Iota. If you more longterm-oriented.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

I think EOS has good things going into its June mainnet launch so is going to do very well this year. IOTA is a ok project but the force is with EOS currently so better to own EOS. There are some nice free airdrops for EOS holders too.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

EOS really much better. Maybe by the end of 2018. EOS will be at # 3 or # 4. This proves that EOS is worth more investment than IOTA.
I also support the EOS coin, I think that we will all earn good money on it. As for IOTA - I do not even consider investing in this coin.

HazardXXX

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

In my opinion, the choice is obvious, OES looks several times better than IOTA. Therefore, I vote for EOS, I also invest in OES.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: