Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or IOTA?  (Read 1106 times)
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

I just hold 100 EOS and  I love EOS since then  . I bought my EOS when it was just 2 usd now I gain a lot of profit but still holding it . My plan to withdraw is before Christmas day come so I can give money to my family .
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

eos is better than iota in my opinion. iota is a baby coin this now. eos will be a new ethereum. it will be least 100 dollars.
yeah, I think that this price is appropriate for Eos, but only after successful launch of main net, waiting that very much.
coinsniperX

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

Very difficult choice since I hate both, but if I have to pick one, I think EOS is much better than IOTA since they will announce a lot of good news in the coming months.
I understand you very well)) I hated them both too, but recently I absolutely changed my opinion about Eos, it is a great technology and a lot of people all over the globe support them. I think you should just learn a bit more about them and you will like Eos)
coinsniperX

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

EOS is an Ethereum competitor in the sense that it will be courting many of the same projects that would currently choose to build on Ethereum. And it is not bad, Eos may unload ethereal network and we could use it without any problems. And the second, I think that competition is always good, it will force both networks ethereal and eos to improve themselves and make using them even more easily and fast as now.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

EOS is more valid solution to existing problems in blockchain applications. IOTA is new technology needs time to be develop. I personally choose EOS and I believe its going to be better.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Both coins are very good And the difference of these two coins is not great but for me better is IOTA, because this coin is longer here so he has better support from other users.
alts.inspector

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Both, IOTA and EOS are good projects with promising teams and future. I personally prefer the EOS, waiting to launch of the main net.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

IOTA, of course, transactions are instant and you do not need to pay fees for that.
The only thing that i do not like about IOTA is that they do not have an own wallet, i mean, you can not store your iotas offline or just in a trezor wallet.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

IOTA, of course, transactions are instant and you do not need to pay fees for that.
The only thing that i do not like about IOTA is that they do not have an own wallet, i mean, you can not store your iotas offline or just in a trezor wallet.

A paper wallet created offline is just as secure as a hardware wallet.

luckyindia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

Eos is much more better than IOTA, and i think that we all agree on that. Eos is much more convenient for us, we are earning a lot of money because of it.
And the continues crowdsale is very intelligent.
coinsniperX

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Huobi, Bitfinex, AntPool and other big players are getting in the race to become one of the few EOS block producers. With its mainnet release in a bit more than 30 days, EOS is getting even more traction
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

EOS is more valid solution to existing problems in blockchain applications. IOTA is new technology needs time to be develop. I personally choose EOS and I believe its going to be better.
Interesting opinion. What is the reason to make you sure EOS is going better? I'm interested in others people thinking.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

I give my preferences to the EOS coin, I am sure that this coin will be in great demand as soon as they fully launch their newest platform.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Both coins are interesting, but I chose IOTA. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting than EOS. For long-term investment, both coins are good.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

Both coins are interesting, but I chose IOTA. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting than EOS. For long-term investment, both coins are good.
Perhaps you are right, it is worth dividing the capital between these two coins, because they are both very popular and any of them will give a big profit in the future.

smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Another opponent is coming. Against IOTA and EOS. I have a researcher on Fantom.foundation. Very good ICO sites.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

Of course eos, because its creator is Daniel Larimer is a software programmer. Larimer created the cryptocurrency platform BitShares, was co-founder of the blockchain social platform Steemit (2016).

goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

Would prefer IOTA here, IOTA is in the market longer compare to EOS, not saying that EOS is a bad project
But IMO, IOTA has been undergo a huge attention towards to public and i believe IOTA would at least go up more when we goes to the bullish season

In terms of technology, it might be debatable if IOTA or EOS is better because IOTA uses Tangle and EOS uses Blockchain

agreed , EOS is on higher rank which community and investors hoping EOS for a big project which is still to be proved , so expectation and speculation are main reason for its high price . after mainnet and swap when they will be ready to show why EOS is better then it will reveal their actual position in market . if positive results then little bit more jump but in case of negative results it will see huge dump .

while IOTA is already ready with its project and still working to make it much better than competitors . so we know IOTA is already successful and can be more useful in future , so here trust is no issue .

will advise to buy IOTA for now and reserve EOS for future .
have1983

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

Both of these are tokens I don't trust, and I'm not going to hold them.
linbo

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:35:43 AM

There's no real project out there, and I really don't want to talk about it all by hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: