Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO  (Read 328 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

Ethereum, ripple and monero - all these coins are quite promising for investment. Therefore, if there are available funds, these coins should be invested. Among them, only ripple stands out because it is a centralized crypto currency and many do not even consider it as a crypto currency. However, in terms of profit, it is quite good, because it performs very useful functions in the banking sector and ranks third in terms of capitalization after bitcoin and ethereum.
I think that after the crypto-currency market begins to recover, all these coins will grow well in price.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

I think that from proposed you coins, the most better coin is Ethereum. Ethereum will be in demand for a very long time, and will also grow in price for a long time. Ripple is also good coin, but it seems to me that Ethereum is better at times.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Before you invest, you must have a strategy, because we will not be far away from the risk of loss and the possibility of profit to be faced.
The point is, have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency. Watch the Stock Market frequently. Invest more than one coin. Start with small amounts and make measurable improvements. Reallocate your investment.

What is your opinion and why?Huh

But I strongly agree if you focus on ethereum and monero, as both can grow rapidly in this quarter
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

I would not go for.momero but I will split my investment between ethreum and ripple as these altcoins helped me to earn a good amount of profit last year so I would rather settle with same coins instead of experimenting.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

flip man, all 3. don't go all in on one. these are 3 solid choices and a diversified portfolio is far less risky than just the 1. They also are net really in competition with eachother. eth is a platform, ripple a transaction and monero a privacy coin.
go all 3
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

Those 3 coins belong to the top 10 ranks which I believe are great potential coins for investment.  But If I have to choose one, definitely I will have to go with ETH aside from being the 2nd in rank next to BTC, this coin is doing good performance in the market as always. ETH is a very promising coin and this coin has been used by many big corporations because of it's technology that is much efficient in terms of transaction acitivity and as a currency.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Ethereum all the way, I've been a firm believer since day 1. I don't want to talk down XMR and XRP that are both respectable coins, however it appears to me that ETH is technologically and fundamentally superior to both of these currencies.  However XMR & XRP have value because they cover niche part of the market... for now !
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

I think you should invest in btc because it is more promising.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

You should invest your money by buying ethereum and it will be make profit much than you buy monero or ripple,ethereum have little grow up than monero and ripple and maybe nex tweek will be raise and grow up again. More profit if you buy ethereum and monero and ripple price still the same not more profit if you buy it. But you have buy your money to ethereum right now and this time is very good to buy all it.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

ethereum and ripple are very suitable to invest in the long term. never mind for the moment especially the ethereum order price reductions are very deep, so the chance to buy the still wide open because it's pretty cheap.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

My opinion is that yes you should invest in this coins. This are potential coins and it seems that they have a very good future. I think if you invest in this coins and able to hold it next few months then you will make a good profit from it.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

At present, after the overall exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market has increased in the last 3 days, the exchange rate has fallen, and this time it is perfectly reasonable to invest in ETH because in 3 cryptos you listed, I see ETH is the most potential. Invest in ETH at this time and hold until the end of the year.

dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

potentially large enough for the long term I think is the ethereum. to be honest this is one of the coins that would be great and now is a great time to at least buy as much as possible and hold until the end of the year.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

I think the one you chose says a lot about which crypto tribe you belong to. Monero is the obvious choice of the crypto-libertarians and Ripple is for those that don't care about decentralisation. Personally I am investing the bulk of my money in Ethereum because my primary concern is long term investment returns and I think decentralisation is important and regulation is inevitable.

rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

i think at this time, you should invest in Ripple or ETH only, becasue they are one of they most popular altcoins has high chance to be pumped faster and stronger than any other altcoins, the stablilty is one of the reason we should choose ETH or Ripple, due to the high volume, the price can be controlled more effectively than other altcoins.

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

I think you should invest in btc because it is more promising.
aha, shouting to agree with you, of course when you draw attention to the main line (BTC) but unfortunately, the OP only asked 3 players mentioned and I will choose to sit in Ethereum but without leaving Monero, well, I also tried taking a few percents at Monero because for me these two camps are worth taking.
sakuragi03

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

ETH would be your best choice if you want to hold and see a result within 2 years. According to experienced traders, ETH can hit 3000$ this 2018 which is really good to invest with. I think ETH would be the next no.1 digital cryptocurrency in the market and this is the only crypto that can compete with BTC.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

every decision you will make is in your hands. I think the three coins are pretty good in the long investment category. yes, at least have the top rank in the crypto kingdom.
however, you still have to follow the various information and try to analyze every situation.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

you should seek knowledge of investment first.
and trying to find learning about technical analysis. because after all you are very confused to do the speculation. Remember you can discuss here but you yourself should have a wide confidence and knowledge in every action. so, try to find a wide range of knowledge and insights.
Loropot

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

I would choose between ETH and Monero.  Or divided the investment between them (70\30).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: