Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3099 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Well, there are many factors to know about when it comes to mining. One of the most important and major one is electricity. The electricity bill really decides if a person is gonna profit from mining or if it is just a waste of resources. Extrabit takes care of this problem and makes the platform more efficient than others.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I did not find any information about your Ico. When will it be launched and how long will it last? Will you provide a bonus percentage to buy tokens?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

I did not find any information about your Ico. When will it be launched and how long will it last? Will you provide a bonus percentage to buy tokens?
Actually you would get answer for your first question in their whitepaper or their ANN thread or their website and answer to your second question would be perhaps yes, they would offer some kind of bonus for early investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Well, there are many factors to know about when it comes to mining. One of the most important and major one is electricity. The electricity bill really decides if a person is gonna profit from mining or if it is just a waste of resources. Extrabit takes care of this problem and makes the platform more efficient than others.

Definitely, mining is a good way as you just set it then everything is to be follow, in the the most challenging part is on your electricity. Hopefully the team may capable as the miners as of this days grows tremendously and the shares or thr income will be getting tighter hopefully the team already figure it the possible outcome.
But mining would be the future of the cryptos as the generation is growing day by day and new and modern equipements are also emmerging and that would really make mining go much more profitable adn hope this project brings some new features to us.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Definitely, mining is a good way as you just set it then everything is to be follow, in the the most challenging part is on your electricity. Hopefully the team may capable as the miners as of this days grows tremendously and the shares or thr income will be getting tighter hopefully the team already figure it the possible outcome.
But mining would be the future of the cryptos as the generation is growing day by day and new and modern equipements are also emmerging and that would really make mining go much more profitable adn hope this project brings some new features to us.
Mining can actually give good profits excluding the electricity bill and mostly we should try to mine coins froma  natural resourse like solar energy etc. This project will be the future of mining and i think that it would really bring something new to the mining term.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

I do understand that u might be jealous about windows success but OS development for blockchain is gonna be extremely tough. How are developers going to make it all work and overcome all the complications of the whole process?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

I want to dig dipper into this project, do you have any bounty campaign program? When I checked your social media, I don't see any public appearances, why is that?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

It is specifically important to see how efficient the mining is going to be! If they burn all the profits they acquire  in power consumption charges there is no meaning doing that!
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

this project is good and interesting. Extrabit is crypto mining future. Their concept has been good. I've read the whitepaper of this project. The team member of the project is very good. Many participants will participate.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

this project is good and interesting. Extrabit is crypto mining future. Their concept has been good. I've read the whitepaper of this project. The team member of the project is very good. Many participants will participate.
Well, there's no doubt that it can captivates investor's attention because of it's benefits that brought by this project. You only have to keep your Extrabit token and then you will be able to earned profits. It sounds good and profitable but I'm a little bit confused about their roadmap. All are in the year of 2017 which means that it is already finished?

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Many look for investments which will bring stable income. I consider that this project can be carried to such projects and investors can pay the attention here. Very unusual idea which demands violent efforts for realisation.
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

looks promising, if only because you already have an agreement with the electricity supplier. forgive me, did not see the information about ico ,when the end?

Jamie.T78
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I want to dig dipper into this project, do you have any bounty campaign program? When I checked your social media, I don't see any public appearances, why is that?

check it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3328025

I am Future
Jamie.T78
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

There are so many different ICOs that are launched just in order to collect money for the mining farm. I spent some time on your website and didn't understand the full idea. Is it just a point, that you have very cheap electricity and nothing special else? I am a miner for a few years and would like to know a bit more about your project. Waiting for your response and good luck

what info do you need? most cost of mining is power, power is always big problem in mining operation, we made our mining profitable by access to cheap power.

I am Future
Jamie.T78
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

Well, there's no doubt that it can captivates investor's attention because of it's benefits that brought by this project. You only have to keep your Extrabit token and then you will be able to earned profits. It sounds good and profitable but I'm a little bit confused about their roadmap. All are in the year of 2017 which means that it is already finished?

we already have our mining farm, all backend already ready for second mining farm, also developing Decentralized Mining Platform, we can continue develop our DMP even the ICO fail but ICO help make it bigger.

I am Future
Jamie.T78
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

looks promising, if only because you already have an agreement with the electricity supplier. forgive me, did not see the information about ico ,when the end?
just visit our website for all info you need:
https://extrabit.io

I am Future
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

One more mining project that rise, the project claimed that it will be using low electricity which is good for the environment, since most of the mining equipment is taking too much resources, in this case for the electricity.
Wish you a good luck, and keep the environment safe.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

i dont know but most mining that doesnt involve you setting up your hardware seem really not much profitable but i will watch this one closely

Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

One more mining project that rise, the project claimed that it will be using low electricity which is good for the environment, since most of the mining equipment is taking too much resources, in this case for the electricity.
Extrabit projects offer safe investment and profitable mining. for now, platform about mining is indeed being favored by investors. it's probably because the mining platform is profitable.so many projects that present the same concept, therefore this project should be different from other projects to attract investors
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

Mining is really a profitable trending platform in the crypto community where most of us are really interested to invest their valuable funds on the right platform which is more treatable and as we analyze Extrabit deserves all the potential with high standards and security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: