Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

Hmm interesting another mining company to be launched soon it will be good for interested investors to join the early stage to avail big discounts and promotions. Any bounty campaigns to update soon?

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

ignore the roadmap in ann thread, the correct one is located at our website.

Thanks for that information dev. In some point, most of us here wonder that in the road map is 2017. I appreciate you response as you clarify that misinformation. Hopefully the team will doing better for a great success of this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

Why do you think that the project will be successful? As far as I know, there already existed similar projects
Such project first of all for those who were tired to buy a pig in a poke and to sustain severe losses or to get small profit. The platform promises stable profit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Why do you think that the project will be successful? As far as I know, there already existed similar projects
Well, don't just see from the cover, they might have a secret feature in the market, just see and wait how its developed for the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

Well, don't just see from the cover, they might have a secret feature in the market, just see and wait how its developed for the project.

Yeah right, the success of this project will be base on how serious, active and creative the devs are and also the volume of investors and active supporters can surely help them to succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

According to mining experts, crypto mining is no longer very much profitable unlike before. What do you guys think that you will still get some support from investors? is this a cloud mining platform?

It is like the more miners means the lower the rewards. This is because it will be divided by people who currently increased as the days are passing by and this will definite will only lead to smaller rewards.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Hmm interesting another mining company to be launched soon it will be good for interested investors to join the early stage to avail big discounts and promotions. Any bounty campaigns to update soon?

Yes, another new mining company with a lot of good features that will attract many investors. I just hope that they can fulfill it in a very short time so that many investors are going to invest here.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

According to mining experts, crypto mining is no longer very much profitable unlike before. What do you guys think that you will still get some support from investors? is this a cloud mining platform?
Good questions mate. But for me, mining cryptos are still profitable nowadays. It only depends on how optimistic are you in the future. Especially that Extrabit project is here, surely it is still a good way in earning cryptocurrencies. And for the investors, this will be profitable too as you only need to hold the tokens in the right time.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

Pretty not stable kind of earnings. Mining is a risk. In which country is your team located? I so understand investing in your project, this is a long-term period of earnings and profit. And what money will you earn?
our team located at UK, but our DC is located in Middle East
Very good! Great Britain is a very developed country. And when this country develops the Crypto currency, it's good in a double! I really hope that your team will achieve all that is written in the road map, and the project will be very popular! I'll be watching you!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Good questions mate. But for me, mining cryptos are still profitable nowadays. It only depends on how optimistic are you in the future. Especially that Extrabit project is here, surely it is still a good way in earning cryptocurrencies. And for the investors, this will be profitable too as you only need to hold the tokens in the right time.
Well to get profit from mining you need to consider the cost of electricity you will consume per month and the type of miner you will setup. It is much easier and lesser work if you just invest on companies that offer cloud mining.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Yeah right, the success of this project will be base on how serious, active and creative the devs are and also the volume of investors and active supporters can surely help them to succeed.

What you just mean is, to be able to be successful the project needs some support from the people and the only way to do that is to create a marketing strategy that could definite attract the investors attention. The team I think were seriously working hard to developed more about their platform so that in the coming months there will no big problems that will occur.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

The project I was impressed can see that the developers are configured hard. But what is their experience in this field and where can one read about it?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
really the development time for 5 years, it's very long. But I also thought that the project had a very strange road map. It is dated only until August 2017. And what will happen with the project further and now?
Jamie.T78
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

bonanza in the mining.

really the development time for 5 years, it's very long. But I also thought that the project had a very strange road map. It is dated only until August 2017. And what will happen with the project further and now?

read road map and view our site, 5 years is our contract term with power supplier, our development and profit scheduled in 2019

I am Future
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Yes, 5 years will make us who have looking and follow this project feeling tired. Actually i think 2-3 years is more suitable than longer. Anyway, this is the roadmap of Extrabit, i hope the team will make us the answer soon!

Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Yes, 5 years will make us who have looking and follow this project feeling tired. Actually i think 2-3 years is more suitable than longer. Anyway, this is the roadmap of Extrabit, i hope the team will make us the answer soon!
Yah hopefully, the dev team can answer all our queiries and will be able them to know our thoughts, ideas and suggestions that will think helpful so that they can come up with a better roadmap that is more realistic and of course applicable in our existing market situation.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Yes, absolutely project is aiming that it will take 5 years for its development. This is a huge time for project development. I think they want to do something different from other platforms, that's the reason they need some extra time for its development. I hope the team will very soon give updates on project development.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Yes, absolutely project is aiming that it will take 5 years for its development. This is a huge time for project development. I think they want to do something different from other platforms, that's the reason they need some extra time for its development. I hope the team will very soon give updates on project development.
In my opinion, more time is more developing, but i have same feeling as all of them. Extrabit should be shorter at roadmap.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

bonanza in the mining.

In my opinion, more time is more developing, but i have same feeling as all of them. Extrabit should be shorter at roadmap.
It is a crypto mining project so indeed they might be having a huge roadmap but i am sure that the team would surely follow the roadmap and also several investors can then trust the project for their betterment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: