Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3091 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
3.  How can you guarantee a ROI p.a. % 185 ? 
I agree with you. The Middle Eastern country is a very broad concept and I think there will be no tragedy if the developers give more precise information

This is a huge and important topics for us know because. Without clear information about the website, There's a possibility that huge numbers of people will not trust this project.

Agree with you. More users will doubt the authenticity of the project because it does not have a modified site. For example, I also look at the status of the site and how information about the development of the project is written. Only then I think about investing in the project.
Well the project's features is nice but there are some lack of information. Also the ROI calculator is a great application to determine the the return of your investment.
Yes, I have no doubt about Crypto Mining with Extrabit, but i see some comment above, they have long term growth and developing. Well, i will considered to make invest or not for safe reason.
I think 185% ROI per year is kind a high risk investment, no offense admin but do we have a contract to sign to ensure us the security of our investment.
They are highly prioritizing to emphasize on secure investments and profitable mining aspects sighting an expected ROI of 185% o a yearly basis as they have even promised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

I do not quite understand this concept of the company, Does Extrabit have a solid mining farm? What right does anyone possess tokens?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
I agree with you. The Middle Eastern country is a very broad concept and I think there will be no tragedy if the developers give more precise information

This is a huge and important topics for us know because. Without clear information about the website, There's a possibility that huge numbers of people will not trust this project.

Agree with you. More users will doubt the authenticity of the project because it does not have a modified site. For example, I also look at the status of the site and how information about the development of the project is written. Only then I think about investing in the project.
Well the project's features is nice but there are some lack of information. Also the ROI calculator is a great application to determine the the return of your investment.
Yes, I have no doubt about Crypto Mining with Extrabit, but i see some comment above, they have long term growth and developing. Well, i will considered to make invest or not for safe reason.
I think 185% ROI per year is kind a high risk investment, no offense admin but do we have a contract to sign to ensure us the security of our investment.
It seems, developers are sure of the forces and they have specified such number with an ulterior motive. Now I wouldn't begin to claim that this investment with high risk or a normal investment. Only time will show.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Thanks, but how about my other question? Why don't you have any public appearances? You said that you already acquiered free electricity usage. That's awesome, what country is this mining plant?

I am also curious about this. If this is really true then maybe a pictures, videos or documentations can support this. Looking forward to see more updates about this new project.
For sure they are not in China since that country totally banned crypto currency related business to operate there

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Your project is just super, as for me I need more such good projects and this is important for a whole lot of different things.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
really the development time for 5 years, it's very long. But I also thought that the project had a very strange road map. It is dated only until August 2017. And what will happen with the project further and now?
Yes, 5 years will make us who have looking and follow this project feeling tired. Actually i think 2-3 years is more suitable than longer. Anyway, this is the roadmap of Extrabit, i hope the team will make us the answer soon!

You misunderstand. 5 years is the period of their contract with local supplier in their country that allows them to get free electricity for 5 year and then get hen 50% off lifetime.

A lot of countries have a free electricity system for citizens, they could probably move their rigs there instead and save even more money than right now

Really? There are free electricity? Is there free electricity nowadays? I'm so curious on that a lot of countries since I don't know there are such countries provide free electricity. I'm just hoping for positive response mate. Thanks.

Free electricity is a thing in from what I know in some countries where oil is abundant as heck, if I'm not wrong then some ex USSR countries fall under that

I agree. But it is a great project where they are giving a free electricity for 5 years and that is a big benefit for every members. I like it and I hope that this project will have many supporters and will be successful.
Electricity for 5 years is a great deal and I think Mini will be interested in the project because of this. I hope they succeed in your mission and provide the needful to everyone that they promised.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

They are highly prioritizing to emphasize on secure investments and profitable mining aspects sighting an expected ROI of 185% o a yearly basis as they have even promised.
this is a good condition, in my opinion. I suppose, thanks to such transparency and openness from developers, the project will easily collect enough funds for its further development. Now I see how a lot of people are interested in the project Extrabit.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

It astonishes all the participants in the crypto community now as getting a contract successfully from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years which is really unique.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

it's clear that there are companies in the crypt-currency market that have more advantages over other companies. it is such a law of the existence of startups. in the time Investing in a project or not solves the investor himself, or hears the advice of others.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Your project is just super, as for me I need more such good projects and this is important for a whole lot of different things.
Even i need such projects because truely i can't afford investing into the costlier mining equipements and projects similar to these really helps a lot to invest into mining and get good returns out of it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

Even i need such projects because truely i can't afford investing into the costlier mining equipements and projects similar to these really helps a lot to invest into mining and get good returns out of it.
Extrabit will be loved by several such users and i think that this is what will make this project grow more well. I am sure this project is having some huge profits and also will be funded by several investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Extrabit will be loved by several such users and i think that this is what will make this project grow more well. I am sure this project is having some huge profits and also will be funded by several investors.
I am waiting for them to launch their platform as soon as possible because i am in need of such platform to mine some coins which i can't mine from my hardware due to some low configurations.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. A project like this will always better than the costlier mining equipment. The Extrabit will definitely help us to make our investment double. I think everyone has to support this project for making their future more profitable.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

lets wait and see their plans and the cost and then we decide how this fans out

zevl194

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

What will be the minimum unit of investment already in the platform when she is in work? Whether will be as well limits on the maximum deposit?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
hopefully what we expect from this project can be realized because many projects like this look good from the beginning but finally failed, but I think not for this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

1.  Your website does not open; already tried with different browsers, no chance
2.  Where do you mine ?  A middle east country?  Why don't you mention the name of the country ?
3.  How can you guarantee a ROI p.a. % 185 ?  
I can access the website already with just one browser (Google Chrome). Maybe you're having a problem in your internet connection. Anyways, as I accessed the site, I love the feature of "ROI Calculator". Where it "shows the assumed return using an annual projected token profit based on a 20% reinvestment strategy and current mining difficulty & market conditions" as stated there.

Yeah, they have a ROI calculator but that's just how a lot of ICO does. But it doesn't explain what are their basis for that return. If I am going to invest in mining without any basis then I'll just go with current running ICO mining investment( I don't want to drop the name) that have 400% ROI according to their calculator, aside from that they already have a video presentation. Where this project really lack.

Seriously, we cannot really tell if those calculator can really give us that high roi in the future. But I agree with you that this project really need some exposures and should make a video presentation for better understanding.
Oh make video stream? Do they have any livestream to answer any question from investors? It will make us known more about how their system working.

yeah this is a good idea indeed. Make a livestream in youtube so that we can see the team, equipements and the area where you do the mining. This will gain more trust for potential investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

I do not quite understand this concept of the company, Does Extrabit have a solid mining farm? What right does anyone possess tokens?

The concept is quite easy. Extrabit is mining company, they need the money to build mining farms and in return they are promising to share revenue with you ( 185% YEARLY RETURN ON INVESTMENT ), if you hold their token, you will be paid in Ethereum every quarter as long as you own your EXB tokens.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

Administrators of the project declared a very high profitability of 185%! What are the basis for these figures? Can they be trusted?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

Yes, we all have such a chance thanks to the project Extrabit. This distinguishes in a positive way and distinguishes it from the rest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: