Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3091 times)
tebingbrexseh

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

when ico started?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

Maybe the developer should think about creating a cloudy  mining? I think there will be many willing and more safe for investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Maybe the developer should think about creating a cloudy  mining? I think there will be many willing and more safe for investors.

I think you're referring to cloud mining. Cloud mining is very risky in today's generation. But if they can provide assurance for investors and I guess many people would consider investing on the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

Your project is just super, as for me I need more such good projects and this is important for a whole lot of different things.
Even i need such projects because truely i can't afford investing into the costlier mining equipements and projects similar to these really helps a lot to invest into mining and get good returns out of it.

Well they should also give a proportional returns though, if they are keeping like 95% for their own profits and just giving 5% to the rest then it's too low
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

I think you're referring to cloud mining. Cloud mining is very risky in today's generation. But if they can provide assurance for investors and I guess many people would consider investing on the project.
The team will make a crypto mining that will not only focus on the members benefits. They also want the project to be more profitable so members will have more profits to receive.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

Your project is just super, as for me I need more such good projects and this is important for a whole lot of different things.
Even i need such projects because truely i can't afford investing into the costlier mining equipements and projects similar to these really helps a lot to invest into mining and get good returns out of it.

Well they should also give a proportional returns though, if they are keeping like 95% for their own profits and just giving 5% to the rest then it's too low

You should consider also the profit that you will get. If you can get benefits then you can invest. But if they only give 5% to you, then you won't get profit from it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

Extrabit will be loved by several such users and i think that this is what will make this project grow more well. I am sure this project is having some huge profits and also will be funded by several investors.
But all the same most of miners are very impatient and care more for payback and as a rule don't use the strategy of "HODL", weekly or daily selling mined. It will also not allow to get that profit which will appear in time in several months.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Extrabit will be loved by several such users and i think that this is what will make this project grow more well. I am sure this project is having some huge profits and also will be funded by several investors.
But all the same most of miners are very impatient and care more for payback and as a rule don't use the strategy of "HODL", weekly or daily selling mined. It will also not allow to get that profit which will appear in time in several months.
But through this project, which is the Extrabit, I believe in its capability to be a good crypto mining platform in the future. So this project should keep gaining attention in the community of crypto currency. Does this project have a bounty campaigns? Then that would be great for the Extrabit to spread its information for the community.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

But through this project, which is the Extrabit, I believe in its capability to be a good crypto mining platform in the future. So this project should keep gaining attention in the community of crypto currency. Does this project have a bounty campaigns? Then that would be great for the Extrabit to spread its information for the community.
Me too. By having this platform, those who have doubtful and undecided in engaging in crypto mining will surely changed their minds and probably will invest in Extrabit project. The team are providing special benefits that will gives assurance and satisfactions for all investors and will ensure in gaining profits someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
I like crypto mining however I dont have the funds to start my own miner thats why I just on ICO to profit some small amount.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Investing in this kind of ICO is a big risk because of its mining platform. The big risk depends on the prices of the crypto coins. So for me don't invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

Investing in this kind of ICO is a big risk because of its mining platform. The big risk depends on the prices of the crypto coins. So for me don't invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future.
Naturally, before investing in any project, it is first necessary to study the project, all aspects of its development and its prospects. In any case, investing is always a risk and no one is immune from this, we must understand this.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

I like crypto mining however I dont have the funds to start my own miner thats why I just on ICO to profit some small amount.
Yes, we are only a new and don't have much money for buy expensive hardware for mining, Extrabit is the good option for choose instead invest to buy more materials.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Their roadmap maybe needs revision to attract many investors. Also I would like to know more about extrabit and their plans if ever the ico will not succeed. Looking forward for more updates.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Its really true however they need to know that trading is that simple unlike other people say so if you want to succeed to something you need to learn and understand.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Me too, I don't have enough funds now to buy high end rigs to use in mining, this is why I am only participating in new projects and hoping to get profit from investing in new icos. I really hope extrabit will become successful.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

Yes, we are only a new and don't have much money for buy expensive hardware for mining, Extrabit is the good option for choose instead invest to buy more materials.

I agree, so let's make our investments here and support the continues developments of this project. Let's also help this project to increase its exposure and to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

I agree, so let's make our investments here and support the continues developments of this project. Let's also help this project to increase its exposure and to attract many investors.
Yes, absolutely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. The project is based on crypto mining which is a great idea and it has scope to become hugely successful. Making an investment in this project definitely help us to make a huge amount of profit in future.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Their roadmap maybe needs revision to attract many investors. Also I would like to know more about extrabit and their plans if ever the ico will not succeed. Looking forward for more updates.
Extrabit promised all the investments will lead to a secured workflow however to drive more success we really require more funds so appropriate advertising functionalities shall be highly prioritized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: