Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3091 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:29 AM

I just visited the EXTRAbit main webpage and saw that its the have valid and s SSL secured for the site. Also, I know our personal information and stuff will be kept hidden and anonymous. As for my opinion, I trust these kinds of ICO to invest.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

Cheap maintenance cost and free electricity, which they aim to be among the most profitable crypto mining platform which is really admiring with the extraordinary decisions.

And you are just going to believe that without asking them how they will do it? I think they need to give more information to back up their 185% ROI.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

I just visited the EXTRAbit main webpage and saw that its the have valid and s SSL secured for the site. Also, I know our personal information and stuff will be kept hidden and anonymous. As for my opinion, I trust these kinds of ICO to invest.

Yes i myself have believe in Extrabit too, actually i have interesting about crypto mining from a long time ago, but my computer can earn 1k-2k satoshies per day only.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
No risk, no profitable. But I can say that, this is very long term to invest and gain profitable, the mission of Extrabit is optimal maximum profit for both investor and themself.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
It is promised in words by 185% per annum and whether it will be the truth actually - nobody knows. I would recommend to invest only if you are sure of the project and you have means which you are able to afford to lose.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
Indeed. Extrabit is a great project that can be shown in the world to tell if there is a crypto mining which is a legit cloud mining.
This will actually be a legit cloud mining service which is in great needs and can surely get a good amount of users which will alsogrow the price for their tokens and indeed will be profitable for all the investors.
Hoping it will really be, too many cloud mining services that turned into something you don't like, a scam one. With the probability of this becoming a really legit one, it can really change how people do mining in the future.
Extrabit need to be a role model to make the image of mining chnange into a positive way. I agree to you that once this project be successful, many people will turn around again to mining.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
It is promised in words by 185% per annum and whether it will be the truth actually - nobody knows. I would recommend to invest only if you are sure of the project and you have means which you are able to afford to lose.
You need to do more research about the project if it's legit. But for me, Extrabit have a high chance to become successful since they capturedthe people and invest here which they will get more supporters. I hope in the long run they would still be active.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
Indeed. Extrabit is a great project that can be shown in the world to tell if there is a crypto mining which is a legit cloud mining.
This will actually be a legit cloud mining service which is in great needs and can surely get a good amount of users which will alsogrow the price for their tokens and indeed will be profitable for all the investors.
Hoping it will really be, too many cloud mining services that turned into something you don't like, a scam one. With the probability of this becoming a really legit one, it can really change how people do mining in the future.
Extrabit need to be a role model to make the image of mining chnange into a positive way. I agree to you that once this project be successful, many people will turn around again to mining.
Yes, I definitely agree. Extrabit is the best place to earn some bitcoins or ethereums with their cloud mining services which will be a successful.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Yes, I definitely agree. Extrabit is the best place to earn some bitcoins or ethereums with their cloud mining services which will be a successful.
Well we can say that we can profit by mining extrabit tokens when it already gets listed on exchanges bud.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Well we can say that we can profit by mining extrabit tokens when it already gets listed on exchanges bud.
Well that is true buddy. I am also looking forward for the listing of the Extrabit in the different exchanges. But it would be better if the Extrabit will be on some top-exchanges. More investors will come for it for sure. I am looking forward for this project hopefully that will have a good future ahead.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

No risk, no profitable. But I can say that, this is very long term to invest and gain profitable, the mission of Extrabit is optimal maximum profit for both investor and themself.
Agree,I think its too early  to judge Extrabit  and call it a scam.Yes I know, I cant blame you to think that way no one can say whats the future  for each  project, but lets give them a chance  to grow and show us what  they really have.Mining  is one of must profitable  form of crypto  investment. A long term investment  that  can be good for both  parties.

The project is still new and we cannot accuse them of being scam or anything. Lets wait and see how serious the devs and how far they can go to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

I heard that cloud mining is not profitable now. I want to know how extrabit will change this thinking from some investors and encourage them to try their project.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

If extrabit will be able to prove that they are legit and serious about thier business they can convince more miners to join them.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.
of course it's a pity that the development team has not yet launched a campaign of generosity. I'm sure a lot of people would like to take part in this. Plus, it's a great advertisement for the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

of course it's a pity that the development team has not yet launched a campaign of generosity. I'm sure a lot of people would like to take part in this. Plus, it's a great advertisement for the project.
If bounty campaign was not launched that would be like selling diamonds in a desert when we are running the ICO, we really need better advertising programs like bounty campaign which would drive more participants involving.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

bonanza in the mining.

The higher the percentage number goes that a project advertises as potential return, the lower is my interest to actually join it or even invest. Why throw around such numbers? Why not prove it first and let the people go on full FOMO then once these numbers are getting known?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: