Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:31:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3099 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
It is promised in words by 185% per annum and whether it will be the truth actually - nobody knows. I would recommend to invest only if you are sure of the project and you have means which you are able to afford to lose.
Oh, these are very high figures. It seems to me that this smallness is not realistic for planting, it would be good if it is justified.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

Very tempting project. The key is the ability to receive electricity for 5 years. If this is a reality, then the company got on a    
bonanza in the mining.
The project is good for me also but five years is too long. How could you monitor your electricity? I think it's risky and it may lead to you bankruptcy.

Agree with you, 5 years is too long for the project. This project will go to ups and downs in 5 years or even bankruptcy as what have you said. If they can make it for 6-12 months I guess there would be higher chance of probability that this project will succeed.

I agree, the dev should think a way to shortened it so that many investors will be encourage to join this if they will know that they can get profit in a shorter time.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
It is promised in words by 185% per annum and whether it will be the truth actually - nobody knows. I would recommend to invest only if you are sure of the project and you have means which you are able to afford to lose.
Oh, these are very high figures. It seems to me that this smallness is not realistic for planting, it would be good if it is justified.
Actually nothing can turn hard for extrabits and it can really easily achieve good success ahead due to its working and its working concept. The project would surely be loved by several miners.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Actually nothing can turn hard for extrabits and it can really easily achieve good success ahead due to its working and its working concept. The project would surely be loved by several miners.
Extrabits will really have a great future ahead as even i would like to mine some coins on their platform without any need of the expenses faced for setting up a miner and it can easily be monitored from any device so it would also turn much easy.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Extrabits will really have a great future ahead as even i would like to mine some coins on their platform without any need of the expenses faced for setting up a miner and it can easily be monitored from any device so it would also turn much easy.
Thats hy extrabits is really going to be famous. It is really a easy setup for mining and also more and more peoples can now afford mining genuienly and also tere is too low risk of loss here.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

bonanza in the mining.

Yes, absolutely the project has the greater ability to become hugely successful. The project is based on innovative mining concept. Which is look good for investment and it has very good scope in future that's why those who make an investment here will get a good amount of returns after some time later.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.
of course it's a pity that the development team has not yet launched a campaign of generosity. I'm sure a lot of people would like to take part in this. Plus, it's a great advertisement for the project.

I do not just repeat that a good marketing company for the project can make a success in the development of the project. But there are teams that decided that it's better to save on advertising, and eventually make a mistake!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

the project involves holding the company's bounty - how do the developers intend to tell about themselves and their business to the world?

Lets watch and see how they plan to do the advertising and marketing of this project. They should really make a bounty campaign to increase its popularity and attract many investors.
of course it's a pity that the development team has not yet launched a campaign of generosity. I'm sure a lot of people would like to take part in this. Plus, it's a great advertisement for the project.

I do not just repeat that a good marketing company for the project can make a success in the development of the project. But there are teams that decided that it's better to save on advertising, and eventually make a mistake!
Saving money on advertising by not allocating proper funds to such area will drive a huge impact for the launch and it would also lead a greater loss as we maintain huge efforts from the foundation level, excelling and executing all the upgrades and finally we are not bringing the idea to various participants where people do not know about it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
No risk, no profitable. But I can say that, this is very long term to invest and gain profitable, the mission of Extrabit is optimal maximum profit for both investor and themself.
I agree, I think its too early  to judge Extrabit  and call it a scam.Yes I know, I cant blame you to think that way no one can say whats the future  for each  project, but lets give them a chance  to grow and show us what  they really have. Mining  is one of most profitable form of crypto  investment. A long term investment  that  can be good for both  parties.
Never clear deception the project or not in advance, it is always necessary to wait for final start of the project and if after him the developer disappears, then everything becomes clear. And it is possible to write "scam" in each project, however these judgments as a rule aren't proved.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
No risk, no profitable. But I can say that, this is very long term to invest and gain profitable, the mission of Extrabit is optimal maximum profit for both investor and themself.
I agree, I think its too early  to judge Extrabit  and call it a scam.Yes I know, I cant blame you to think that way no one can say whats the future  for each  project, but lets give them a chance  to grow and show us what  they really have. Mining  is one of most profitable form of crypto  investment. A long term investment  that  can be good for both  parties.
Never clear deception the project or not in advance, it is always necessary to wait for final start of the project and if after him the developer disappears, then everything becomes clear. And it is possible to write "scam" in each project, however these judgments as a rule aren't proved.

You have a point that it is always necessary to wait for final start of the project because in this time we can somehow know if the dev and the team were really serious to handle the project. And as of this moment, we still hear nothing bad issues about the platform and I am hoping they can maintain their good reputation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

I really like the projects associated with mining crypt. I think this is a very urgent topic. I will definitely join your project.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
Indeed. Extrabit is a great project that can be shown in the world to tell if there is a crypto mining which is a legit cloud mining.
This will actually be a legit cloud mining service which is in great needs and can surely get a good amount of users which will alsogrow the price for their tokens and indeed will be profitable for all the investors.
Hoping it will really be, too many cloud mining services that turned into something you don't like, a scam one. With the probability of this becoming a really legit one, it can really change how people do mining in the future.
Extrabit need to be a role model to make the image of mining chnange into a positive way. I agree to you that once this project be successful, many people will turn around again to mining.

Mining these days needs a super computer to be able to cope up with some good rewards and should have enough power to supply the mining rig. Also, involving in this kind of technology requires a huge amount of capital due to the fact that hardware cost a lot of money. So, hopefully this platform can have some innovations especially about the power consumption.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

It is a rather challenging task because it can increase the level of the project, let alone attract investors, it will make the project a fantastic fund for development.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

How about an Airdrop or Telegram campaign? This two are proven to be one of the effective ways to attract people's attention. Although it's really good to have a bounty campaigns but if the team of Extrabit don't have it, at least they have to provide these two so they will know how good this platform for the people or investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

I totally. Agree with you brother marketing and Advertising is really necessary for a project to grow and gain publicity and following which in turn leads to many people investing in a project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

For me it just depend on their marketing campaign so basically if they decide they can have investors for private sales i think

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I am sure many people will invest in this project and can make good profits. I'm excited about this project. Project will be success
Yes, until now mining is still a favourite for everyone join at crypto world. Anyway, i really appreciate Extrabit, except their roadmap need figure more to shorter.
Indeed. Extrabit is a great project that can be shown in the world to tell if there is a crypto mining which is a legit cloud mining.
This will actually be a legit cloud mining service which is in great needs and can surely get a good amount of users which will alsogrow the price for their tokens and indeed will be profitable for all the investors.
Hoping it will really be, too many cloud mining services that turned into something you don't like, a scam one. With the probability of this becoming a really legit one, it can really change how people do mining in the future.
Extrabit need to be a role model to make the image of mining chnange into a positive way. I agree to you that once this project be successful, many people will turn around again to mining.

Mining these days needs a super computer to be able to cope up with some good rewards and should have enough power to supply the mining rig. Also, involving in this kind of technology requires a huge amount of capital due to the fact that hardware cost a lot of money. So, hopefully this platform can have some innovations especially about the power consumption.
Maybe it will give the advantage for users who will plan to join Extrabit, in the topic of the image of cloud mining, it's an important thing to assure its users that this will be a legit one just like what I said in my past comment, this might really change how we see cloud mining than the current one.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

One I have invested in a crypto mining platform and I have lost all my funds so before choosing a platform is there any specific objectives we really have to look?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

I looked every where in the website, I can't find your whitepaper. So I think you do have one and this is actually bad things, without whitepaper explaining and giving details about your business model and you are going to achieve the goals, those numbers on website are meaningless.

They have a whitepaper, it'd quite short, but they have Smiley
https://extrabit.io/assets/files/Whitepaper.pdf
But the ROI is still very high; I did not see this in other mining or cloud mining companies, that they can give too much ROI.

Thanks for providing the link, it's short and a poor whitepaper, doesn't provide anything new from what I read on thread and website.
For ROI, I am not really into mining, I don't how much other companies offer, but 185% is actually for period of one year. For example if I invest $1000, after one year I should receive $1850, it's like 850 profit in a year.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

How about an Airdrop or Telegram campaign? This two are proven to be one of the effective ways to attract people's attention. Although it's really good to have a bounty campaigns but if the team of Extrabit don't have it, at least they have to provide these two so they will know how good this platform for the people or investors.

I really did not search, if they have already a telegram group or channel, but I agree with you that airdrop campaign can gain more followers/potential investors for them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:27 AM

super project. extrabit definitely our invest doubled to will help US. I think everyone their future more profitable for this project should support. i think here whoever invest will, all the best return to be able to.

By the way, Is this ICO accepted in the US? I have been thinking, for now, I thought US ban's ICO permanently? By the way as for the devs and team, When will you gonna launch the bounty campaigns? I am interested to join if there's any.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: