Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3097 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

I was very interested in your project, because I also like mining very much. You wake up the etherium because it's profitable.

Totally true, if we'll compare the price of BTC to ETH then probably you'll go with ETH because the price is a lot cheaper and the value will go higher.
Actually both btc and eth are good for mining with a high hashrate because a low hashrate can give us nothing much faster. Even the both coins will pump ahead so it would surely go much profitable ahead.
Both actually have high difficulty and as compared to BiTCoins, ETHerum is much more easier to mine because it has low difficulty and also it has a low price which then helps us to get good profits ahead.
I love ETH so much, and i will support ETH. If Extrabit really have plan to mining ETH, i will make investment to Extrabit, of course after carefully calculate profit and durations of contract.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

I was very interested in your project, because I also like mining very much. You wake up the etherium because it's profitable.

Totally true, if we'll compare the price of BTC to ETH then probably you'll go with ETH because the price is a lot cheaper and the value will go higher.
Actually both btc and eth are good for mining with a high hashrate because a low hashrate can give us nothing much faster. Even the both coins will pump ahead so it would surely go much profitable ahead.
Yes, absolutely this is a best mining platform which can be become the great source of making money. Which can easily mine the eth as well as btc. The project has great scope in present as well as in future too. So making an investment here is more beneficial.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Thats right. It will be much more profitable to mine btc and eth, since both are at low rate as of now and are expected to bump back up soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Yes, absolutely this is a best mining platform which can be become the great source of making money. Which can easily mine the eth as well as btc. The project has great scope in present as well as in future too. So making an investment here is more beneficial.
Many people are interested in mining BTC and ETH and this surely seems like a platform I'll be interested in
zevl194

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

EXTRABIT establishes itself as a crypto mining company which has been making quite a mark in the cryptocurrency arcadia. In the recent months, the aspiring company has been successful at acquiring a contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years the supplement the mining functionality by virtue of complex hardware systems.
Developers promise the fixed profit and give a guarantee for the whole five years. This very loud statement and to keep a promise it will be really difficult.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

EXTRABIT establishes itself as a crypto mining company which has been making quite a mark in the cryptocurrency arcadia. In the recent months, the aspiring company has been successful at acquiring a contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years the supplement the mining functionality by virtue of complex hardware systems.

It is good to know that Extrabit will offer free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years but I think this thing is only limited in a place where this project is being developed. So how can the dev explain this if it cross to other nations?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

Developers promise the fixed profit and give a guarantee for the whole five years. This very loud statement and to keep a promise it will be really difficult.
When all the market trends go accurate with the same profit spike then we can expect all the profits as we assume, let we also keep supporting and the operations run smoothly.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

My opinion is that this project can succeed in the production of crypto currency, it has good support in promoting and developing the idea of the project. So I think that the team will achieve what they have conceived!
CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

This is a big risk because if they can't keep up with their promises then more people will be loosing some profit. Extrabit still new and it is hard to decide whether they can sustain their credibility because mining is really hard to maintain especially the rewards.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

best stay with the other coins than eth and btc man is just no use making your pc hot with 1060 gt because is really just lost to me i hope extrabit change that

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Well, they might do. But, how if they abandon the project after a 1 year running a project like this? The legends still remains the same.

That could be a bad thing to the investors, they will leave members in the air. I just hope that this project will continue even 1 year have past by.

If they really have a free electricity for their mining as what they have said, why would they abandon an awesome project like this one? But I don't think it is going to be free forever, mining consumes a lot of energy.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Well, they might do. But, how if they abandon the project after a 1 year running a project like this? The legends still remains the same.

That could be a bad thing to the investors, they will leave members in the air. I just hope that this project will continue even 1 year have past by.

If they really have a free electricity for their mining as what they have said, why would they abandon an awesome project like this one? But I don't think it is going to be free forever, mining consumes a lot of energy.
They might have a huge setup at the initial level or their own business dealing with solar energy and the equipments which would generate huge electricity with those rigs and they might made such decision, we need to wait for their outcome.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
That makes crystal clear to understand it is all the investments and profits we make out of it and nothing is free to enjoy also it is a better opportunity to avail 50% off now by participating.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

That's not a good theory because there are also 5 times as many ETH as there are BTC. Only looking at price doesn't make any sense.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.

If your website is so valueless and get no traffic so that you have to spam unrelated Ann Threads, then I see no reason even to have a look in your website. First you have to learn the ethical steps by advertising.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

The future has gone wild! The feature of the project were fully updated to entertain you guys to interest you! Keep supporting!
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

For those who can not invest very much, this project will become just a find, because even if you have a small amount for investments, you can get a profit

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

Well 5 years is really a long time to think and the project is still new now and haven't prove anything now. I just want to see how extrabit will make this project successful in the coming months.
I agree!
Does it seem that the community is interested in hearing about how the team solves the problem that may occur in the future of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: