Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Extrabit is the most cheap cloud mining services with zero transaction fee, I really love its feature which you can give a donation to the charity.
I do not understand how the transaction fee can be zero. And I hope the team will give more evidence of free energy and this will give more confidence to investors.
How can they make a profit for the project? Transaction fees serves as their profit right? Really hoping the team will explain this in the right information for everyone who have doubt about this.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.

But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

without telling the people where they do their mining, I think it will be not possible to attract many potential investors for their project. Investors wants transparency and they want to know where do they mine...

I check their company, there is a registered company in England  called EXTRABIT LTD under 10929612 for MACK Deacon.

But , I noticed this remark, I don't know what exactly it means, but it seems like they have problem that caused the director's address on the IN01 from the public register.

This is again a great research from you, but the thing is they want to mine somewhere in middle east! Can you imagine this ? Which part of the middle is now a days suitable for mining by very high temperatures? And why do they not tell us the exact place of mining ?
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

Extrabit is the most cheap cloud mining services with zero transaction fee, I really love its feature which you can give a donation to the charity.
I do not understand how the transaction fee can be zero. And I hope the team will give more evidence of free energy and this will give more confidence to investors.
How can they make a profit for the project? Transaction fees serves as their profit right? Really hoping the team will explain this in the right information for everyone who have doubt about this.
Yes, i totally agree both of you, i think the team should be more active at here and give us the correct answer.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

I'm also confused how such a good project offers 0 fees on their transaction. You don't get any money from that. Please admin address our questions.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:22:43 PM by bixbem90

I'm also confused how such a good project offers 0 fees on their transaction. You don't get any money from that. Please admin address our questions.
Yes i really don't understand about this issue of Extrabit. Even i know Extrabit is long-term project, but i think we need more information about fees of with/deposit of them. Zero fees it so make sense for me to invest.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

The Extrabit project has a great platform here in the crypto currency community that lots of investors are getting into it. Moreover thd blockchain development company is presently at the brink of the cryptocurrency boom which glorifies the prospects of exponential returns in the years to come that makes more people interested to Extrabit.  So goodluck to this crypto mining platform, that will create a positive impact here in the crypto world.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Yes, i totally agree both of you, i think the team should be more active at here and give us the correct answer.
Indeed. The team is not active in here because they were busy on developing their project or still manage the bounty users.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Indeed. The team is not active in here because they were busy on developing their project or still manage the bounty users.
There silence on this thread doesnt mean that they are no longer active, chill bud they could just be doing some additional upgrades and updates.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

There silence on this thread doesnt mean that they are no longer active, chill bud they could just be doing some additional upgrades and updates.
of course, the team is now working on the project updates. I think we should not worry much about this now, most likely the team is preparing some news or update in the project, and will soon report it.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Of course it's very interesting, the developer got access to cheap electricity, but how will cooling work in hot countries? This will increase the cost of mining.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

Of course it's very interesting, the developer got access to cheap electricity, but how will cooling work in hot countries? This will increase the cost of mining.
That's a problem that cannot be avoided. Well you need to have aircon I think and it cost much. But if you mine big peofit then it's not a problem.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

That's a problem that cannot be avoided. Well you need to have aircon I think and it cost much. But if you mine big peofit then it's not a problem.
Mining really need to have a cooling system so it won't be brokwn down. This kind of situation will be a problem to other people. The cost for me woudn't bug me since the electricity for mining is free.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

EXTRABIT establishes itself as a crypto mining company that's really good.i hope you will get succes.Thanks
interesting project I liked the roadmap of the extrabit project. The roadmap is divided into several stages, showing that the company has taken so far and hopes the ICO will start in the coming months.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

As Extrabit successfully got the contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years there can be even more opportunities they can drive through successfully to generate the outstanding profits and satisfy all the participants who choose extrabit.
this is very good news I am very proud of this success is certainly not easy to achieve it. of course it is not that easy thing. good work.
Any support really positively affects work of the project and arrival of new users here. These are good news and support of local supplier is very useful, he hope won't refuse the project in the future because of any possible problems.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Claimed a much larger amount of profit, are they backed up by something? Or are they just approximate figures that the team wants to see?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Yes, the interest is just fantastic in making a profit.If this happens in reality, I will not only monitor the project,but also invest in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

of course, the team is now working on the project updates. I think we should not worry much about this now, most likely the team is preparing some news or update in the project, and will soon report it.
Most likely it is. I really hope that soon we will see updates to the project and good news from the developers. As the developers claim that the project Extrabit - this is the future of cryptology. Let's hope that this is indeed the case.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

As Extrabit successfully got the contract from the local supplier which entitles them to free electricity usage over the course of the initial five years there can be even more opportunities they can drive through successfully to generate the outstanding profits and satisfy all the participants who choose extrabit.
this is very good news I am very proud of this success is certainly not easy to achieve it. of course it is not that easy thing. good work.
That would be nice, if the team have the contract from local suppliers regarding the electricity supply this is very much better. Atleast they have achievements in their project offers. Its very good that the updates and progress are continue for the  clients satisfaction.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

Very nice concept about cryptocurrency mining hopefully the developers will implement the project properly so ensure profit to its investors.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: