Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018?  (Read 3274 times)
Everict

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

Maybe now the prices aren't looking best i think they will grow at the second half of the year as the more companies started paying attention to crypto.
But you can't 100% trust it, no one knows what will happen.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

My bet right now is that we are going to see low prices for 2-3 months now and then we will re-enter bull market.
You can see that in the last days we had dramtical increase in volume, that means that market is very well alive .
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

cyptomarket will end happily in this year, 2018 is also a good year for cryptocurrencies, it's not too bad even there are ups and downs in the market this year, but as we can see ourself in the market, the price of altcoins is staring to recover again and going high this week

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

2018 is a very good time for the crypto currency, throughout the year we will see a stable growth of the main coins and also a lot of very interesting true ico projects  Grin
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
This is unpredictable in Crypto platform because no one predict the future possibilities because any time some hard fork are possible so we don't mind the end of this year. We must hold for long term this will supporting to our journey. My prediction is this year it will reach all the country but some regulation and restrictions are possible but Cryptocurrency is successfully runs in the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

the market started moving in a positive direction in recent days. I tried to analyze with my own theory that the market will end well at the end of 2018.

I think so, bitcoin will end up with a good and good ending, bitcoin prices start be back in a flash, just look at yesterday prices start to positive lanes again and it seems this will continue to improve. bitcoin prices will soar at the end of 2018, I've been reading and looking for information, that the price will surpass $ 20,000 this year and will set another new record.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Look at the market right now. Its in the third bloodbath and still dipping down a lot. But have you noticed one thing about the market lately? After each bloodbath bitcoin and other coins take it restores itself to all new high value of it which precedes the value which was there before the dump. So its like market is trying to recover itself slowly but really really steadily. And thats what we want, we dont want to rush anything because that could cause the melodrama of 2017 December. Hike peak and suddenly biggest drop. We dont want that really to happen. So yeah by the end of this year we will see some spikes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

I can expect bullish market in 2018. no one knows when it will start. even after china FUD crypto market gone so high. So now with lot of positive news coming it will break 1 trillion marketcap in 2018. also united states 2nd biggest exchange Nasdaq exchange also going to start a crypto currency exchange very soon. Also lot of money flowing in to crypto. also bitcoin dominance will be below 20% as i think.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Well, we all do have high hopes for the crypto market. It was said that 2018 will be a year for the alts. Bitcoin had a hard time recovering from the big crash early this year. The altcoin market is still dependable on the bitcoin market. I hope it will make a turn though.its still the second quarter so im still hopeful for a better market before this year will end.
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

With new coins emerging everyday, I believe it's going to be an explosion
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
That is the thing here the crypto market is hard to predict and we are still at the first half of the year, and everything can go either of tow ways, prices could jump up high and quick and they could continue to fall, having a bad start does not mean that it will stay that way, just remember that bitcoin went from 6k to 20k in 3 months, so always stay positive and hope for the best.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

To me, predicting in cryptocurrency doe not really work as they only give high hope which sometime work out well and sometimes otherwise. But by the end of 2018, I do not think there will be an explosion as the market seems to be taking time to recover, though there will be more project coming up, more altcoin and crypto community will increase in size and the market will rise high a little .
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is best, because it takes a high and by 2025 he will take the Moon, purely my opinion, I do not call anyone to this opinion.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

i think we cann't say anything about market before the time and due to situation of the market, it shows something else. lets see and hope for the good time.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

crypto currencies began to depreciate from the beginning of 2018. the capital of investors decreased. There have been positive developments in the stock market this month. According to the estimate, at the end of 2018 600 billion dollars will pass.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market behaves exactly like in 2017, the schedule of growth and fall of prices for 2017 and 2018 are identical, if you follow the charts, then by the end of the year there will be a growth and a very large one. But it is worth remembering that the cryptocurrency is a very volatile asset, which is now at the very beginning of its development is subject to a large impact of external factors and can present surprises))) Also by the end of the year there may be new blockchain solutions that can blow up not only the market but also the entire economy)))
Aerilaya

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Something tells me that 2018 will be a 'BIG' shooker for some.
We are likely to see a massive surge in values especially when the Flippenning occurs.
Bitcoin will get dethroned and we might have new Crypto king.
Rumour has that Ethereum will overtake  Bitcoin as the Crypto King.
I have been hearing talks of an upcoming Multi fork that could stir things up within the Crypto market as well.

Bitcoin Flippenning https://medium.com/crypto-oracle/the-flippening-is-coming-but-not-the-one-you-think-9878b6af6696
World's first Multi Fork https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

What do you mean by explode? Will this bubble blow up? second option, do you mean that we will rise in 2018 so fast that we will see multiplication of prices? i don't think that crypto will end in 2018 year, because it is only a start of implementation of blockchain in traditional business as well as regulation to be discussed on government level
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

yes, I have the same thought, many people in the crypto world are expecting for it to make a noise again, it will probably unimaginable event that will happen.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Values are still really hard tp predict if it will go up or down as it will always be unstable. We can't really say. Yes, crypto values as of today are so gloomy but it's a sure thing that it'll go up again like what happened last year. We just have to be patient and think positively.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: