Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could war affect crypto?  (Read 1504 times)
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

How could war affect crypto?
You are right, digital currency wallet is the safest way to hide money and nobody will know about your savings and investment, but there is also a bad thing in wallet and that is if the internet stopped you will lose your money. Many other small problems can also happen to digital wallets, but on the whole it is a good place for investment and earns money easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valessiobrito

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Cryptocurrency will help to hide the movement of funds but I think that will not greatly affect the price of crypto. To buy weapons in such quantities as are required for the conduct of war, no cryptocurrency is not enough
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

i don't like war so am not gonna talk about my opinion in that.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Hopefully there will be no need for us to find out.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Without a doubt, war resulting into economic crisis, and it is similar to calamities, so therefore it affects the total operation of cryptocurrency business, hopefully there is no war at all, because war can forms dynamic crisis that forms into negative contribution of income.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

in war, people do not know who has a lot of money, because his money is stored in the wallet, his money can reach millions of dollars. and people can trade in the dark using crypto as a means of payment, so no one realizes it.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I think so, buying weapons for war has made easier thanks to the help of cryptocurrency. The terrorist can use Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a means of payment to buy guns and fund deadly attacks.
You are right, when war comes, the most necessary thing is the weapon.Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to buy weapons. This could also be the reason the government banned bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency is not the main means of payment in the criminal world. Military actions not only harm the cryptocurrency, but also damage all possible structures.
Semen89

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I think the war will only affect if the weapons will be bought and poured through this market, then the state will begin to make sanctions
reypinyoko

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Wealthy families during war are going to hide their wealth either in gold or anything that cant be destroyed by the war,which cryptocurrencies could be a big option because with the incoming war we can store our wealth to cryptocurrencies because the internet would be shutdown if ever a big war would happen,the cryptocurrencies cant be destroyed or stolen without the internet,which is being used to process the transactions.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

crypto is anonymous, you cannot easily know the one who engage the transaction, no one could ever know unless there is someone who will reveal the transaction. everyone can use it, so the terrorist if free to use it too, no one says that there is restrictions of whoever can use it.

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

I think so, buying weapons for war has made easier thanks to the help of cryptocurrency. The terrorist can use Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a means of payment to buy guns and fund deadly attacks.
Worse is shady businesses already happens in the dark net causing also anonymous fundings, but since KYC is kinda holding this not really that tight. Well we're talking about war here. Even before war happens, government could use cryptos already for their advantage in their own hidden plans to whatever they're currently facing in another country. Even those countries that has crypto banned, they could have government using it behind.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

The war is the best cash machine ever (unfortunately).
So I'm sure that in case of a big war, crypto will raise a lot. For many reasons. Governments that want to transfer money without beeing seen, decentralised systems that would be more effective than current working processes... etc

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

I don't think crypto affect the war directly as the Cryptocoins is decentralized and it has no control over any specific country. But if the war is between the major countries like United States, Britain, Russia, China then it would affect the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But i don't think the affect would be in some big crash and hope it will be small only and also the bitcoin value and demand will soon increase as the war would affect the countries financial strength and people will buy more & more crypto coins in the form of assets.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

If there are wars the most affected are the businesses who are established near to the war zone. And as you are asking about its effect to cryptocurrency? I don't think that there's any effect or there might be but it can be minor. We don't know, it didn't happened yet so all will just take a guess on this one.
Hopefully there will be no need for us to find out.
I'm also hoping that it won't happen and we will not witness it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

I do not think that war can affect Crypto. I know many people say that Crypto is used to trade and exchange weapons. But I do not believe it is true. Maybe that is some tricks of those who want to raise the bitcoin price

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

Stability and peace order had impacts on the economy. Who wants to trade coins when you are bombarded with missiles? In this kind of scenario there will be fear. And because of fear many would try to keep their belongings as they knew that everything wouldn't be so favorable. As a result the market will be affected. A change in one economy lead to changes in the other as well because we are all interconnected through trades. So I would say certainly.  But what happen to syria might not have a noticeable effect not unless tensions will grow between nations. Of course we don't want it to happen.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I think your answer makes sense.
they use bitcoin to buy a weapon of war.
this certainly facilitates them in supplying arms

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

I believe that the war is very bad. But if you raise the subject, I will say. The war can affect the currency as well as the ordinary currency. For example, some state has developed or maintains a certain crypto currency. And it participates in a war that sucks resources out of it. Naturally, the price of this crypto currency will fall. Especially will suffer altcoins are strongly associated with the state in trouble Sad Sad Sad

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Very bad. Since it is very difficult to track, for example, if a terrorist buys weapons for a cryptocurrency. I think that there are such cases. And this is not how to prevent it. Because behind all this is anonymity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: