Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 04:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

still, plenty of time to be able to get maximum results and I believe Zuflo was later able to get satisfactory results.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

still, plenty of time to be able to get maximum results and I believe Zuflo was later able to get satisfactory results.
I also noticed that the ICO a few weeks is still there. If the team can maximize promotion I am sure there will be major investors join in this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

I also noticed that the ICO a few weeks is still there. If the team can maximize promotion I am sure there will be major investors join in this project.
should be more enthusiastic and more aggressive again in promoting this project so that later will achieve its success, because unfortunately also if the project is as good as this should fail later. With the remaining time available should be used well by the team in order to achieve the success of this project.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

should be more enthusiastic and more aggressive again in promoting this project so that later will achieve its success, because unfortunately also if the project is as good as this should fail later. With the remaining time available should be used well by the team in order to achieve the success of this project.

I am sure the team will do the best for this project and will achieve maximum results because this project is worth developing so I think the investors will also not hesitate to join this project and succeed the project.
Berketmal

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Zuflo big project is definetely no doubt will get satisfactory result, let alone token will be managed offcially with etherium
certainly get good support from many parties.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

Zuflo big project is definetely no doubt will get satisfactory result, let alone token will be managed offcially with etherium
certainly get good support from many parties.
we'll see how the team will work I also believe the project will be successful as long as his team is always aggressive to promote and always spirit and compact to develop this project, success for this project in the future.
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

-TRADING & FINANCING

-One Platform

Web.: http://zuflo.io/en

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3323906.0;topicseen9

https://i.imgur.com/GaEm2uc.jpg

actually in a blockchain based plan must use the right tools and tactics
Budi888

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

-TRADING & FINANCING

-One Platform

Web.: http://zuflo.io/en

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3323906.0;topicseen9

https://i.imgur.com/GaEm2uc.jpg

actually in a blockchain based plan must use the right tools and tactics

but in an anomaly your capital investment should be strategic. and start saving

Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

It seems to me that the company Zuflo Coin with a large patent, and therefore a very promising project, they have many partners and they have done all their work very well, in general I recommend a closer look!
of course all teams always do the job the best, because it was all done in order to make this project can thrive and succeed.
by looking at the project competition getting tougher, I hope the team here will create ideas and strategies that are more brilliant again so that this project will be attractive to many investors.

To compete with the competitor, I think Zuflo is ready. with the concept of minimizing errors when trading is a good subject to satisfy users. what is the concept of 0% cost in trading?
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

it seems that ZUFLO is indeed a big project, nowadays if not mistaken also this zuflo project has reached sofcapnya, so it shows that investors who are interested in this project is quite a lot
Currently, this project has achieved over 12,000ETH and this is a very impressive figure for this project. I think this project has a very good development strategy and their community is growing day by day. I personally would be involved in this project because the potential of this project is huge and will definitely have good prices when listed on major exchanges.
ramahero01

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

it seems that ZUFLO is indeed a big project, nowadays if not mistaken also this zuflo project has reached sofcapnya, so it shows that investors who are interested in this project is quite a lot
Currently, this project has achieved over 12,000ETH and this is a very impressive figure for this project. I think this project has a very good development strategy and their community is growing day by day. I personally would be involved in this project because the potential of this project is huge and will definitely have good prices when listed on major exchanges.
the project is a success because the team and participants involved in the project have always worked with passion and compactness, they always vigorous in promoting this project, therefore, this project could reach its success, hoping his next project will be more developed and a great success.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

This project sounds interesting under an experienced team and may be able to bring the project to success. Hope the project can grow and many investors join the project.
Anny555

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

User can use ZFL, to participate in the ZFL shared liquidity pool to receive weekly or monthly Bonuses - at what rate or percentage
will the bonuses be shared?

marimobaka

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

ZUFLO project First Integrated Trading & Financing Platform on Blockchain or Sidechain with Financing, FX & AI Features. I see this project will be success in ICO program. now first softcap was reached (11 M ZFL Token )  and we will hit the second target (50 M ZFL Token). now Pre ICO Tier 2 (30% Discount on USD 0.36) is a Live and Ends in 25 day 16 hour to go. so don't forget to meke contribute in this pre ICO.

fantomasik

Activity: 406

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

I am impressed by the project with my ideas, I think with such enthusiasm the team will collect the entire amount and the project will show its work in the near future.

RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

Zuflo is one great project!  Cool
ramahero01

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

zuflo is indeed a good project the team involved also works well and does not disappoint, the future of this project will grow successfully, according to the plan.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

I see in a spreadsheet is full, and the signature of the participant of this project is to prove that many who support and help promote it hopefully makes the confidence to investors to join in this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

I see in a spreadsheet is full, and the signature of the participant of this project is to prove that many who support and help promote it hopefully makes the confidence to investors to join in this project.
Indeed many of the participants who have joined in the project, because they are sure that the project is indeed very good and can give you the best.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

Unfortunately with this project although there have been many participants that support and help promote the projects but it seems that until recently the sale of tokens is still insufficient even impressed the road in places. I hope with the addition of time duration at the sales could improve the sales results of the token to be more maximum again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: