Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/zuflo-presents-an-integrated-ai-based-crypto-trading-and-financing-platform/

RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

First Integrated Trading & Financing Platform on Blockchain / Sidechain with Financing, FX & AI Features. Our Mission is to form an easy to use integrated Blockchain/Sidechain platform for trading & financing where the needs of the user comes first.
baljinder13

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

good project, I see this project has a great chance of success. don't miss
best of luck zuflo
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

see this project sounds interesting under the team which I think experienced may be able to bring the projects to success. hope my future projects could increasingly growing and many investors who join in this project.

ZUFLO forms an easy-to-use Blockchain / Sidechain platform for trading & financing where user needs come first.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Great platform. Amazing team and advisors. The project is very promising. Do not hesitate to invest.  Shocked
There is no doubt about it, this project is indeed one of the major projects and has a very useful purpose. Moreover, the project also has an experienced team, so I think they have a lot of ways to be able to make this project developing advanced and successful.
I agree with what you tell them. and hopefully have a reliable team, they could have easily to make project can be a great success.
They have what they need and this ecosystem will make it easier for more people to get access to the financial world. For me this is a very good investment and we can trust the development team as only a few days is the project will officially end and will enter a new development phase with full demand that everyone needs in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
alexeypato

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

It seems to me that the project has not collected anything and all these fees on the site are drawn, but of course I can be wrong. It's just strange that they did not collect anything in 1.5 months, and for 1 day they collected 10k eth.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

Our success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty!
lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Zuflo Coin
Idiot Guide to Cryptocurrency It wasn’t a long time when only those people know about cryptocurrencies who were involved in creating and operating them. Read Full Post : https://t.co/HhD9RBhnxZ
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

I'm sure this project was able to raise funds with a short time and I believe the hard work of the team will be led to satisfactory results. success always for Zuflo.
agree with you because if we work together well and compact for success will be easy to achieve for its exact results will be in accordance with our hard work.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

What are the major uses of Zuflo token? is it mainly a utility token or are there other uses which i am suppose to know?
any form of staking or mining?
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

A information :
Idiot Guide to Cryptocurrency It wasn’t a long time when only those people know about cryptocurrencies who were involved in creating and operating them. Read Full Post : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/HhD9RBhnxZ
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

I'm sure this project was able to raise funds with a short time and I believe the hard work of the team will be led to satisfactory results. success always for Zuflo.
agree with you because if we work together well and compact for success will be easy to achieve for its exact results will be in accordance with our hard work.
It seems that all that's just your opinion and until recently Zuflo continues his sales. I thought a short time yet can produce a maximum of funds and we see until the end of this month hopefully satisfactory results obtained.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

with the time remaining, I really hope the team will use this time very well. so the sales can progress.     
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

It seems that all that's just your opinion and until recently Zuflo continues his sales. I thought a short time yet can produce a maximum of funds and we see until the end of this month hopefully satisfactory results obtained.
the team gave its sales extended policy on this project I think it was the right decision to maximize its sales because I believe until the end of the sale later results obtained will certainly growing.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

the team gave its sales extended policy on this project I think it was the right decision to maximize its sales because I believe until the end of the sale later results obtained will certainly growing.
you're right, this is a very good step for the progress of the project. Hopefully with time still remaining, will be many investors who are interested to join in this project.

zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

When exchange will come
And I will be able to withdraw monkey
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

When exchange will come
And I will be able to withdraw monkey

The developers promise to start the work of the exchange on or about July 20th. Approximately at the same time, it is planned to distribute tokens.
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

Your wiring diagram is clear and your team is strong,an exciting project, as a multi-functional platform that enables in profitable transactions, lending and investment,what is your strategy to compete with others?
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

https://twitter.com/ZufloCoin/status/1007214411818459136
Idiot Guide to Cryptocurrency It wasn’t a long time when only those people know about cryptocurrencies who were involved in creating and operating them. Read Full Post : https://t.co/HhD9RBhnxZ
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

stay a few more days the sale of tokens will end and hopefully just the more results will be obtained. because in fact this Zuflo project is a project that has good prospects for the future.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: