Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
remodex9

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

Can Zuflocoin Works As A Bridge for Traditional & Emerging Resource? Zuflocoin is on the surge is expected to grow emphatically like this in later times. There are many things you need to know about Zuflo coin. Read Full Post : https://t.co/p8SvF6Hyox
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then? What is the stage of development of the platform?
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:41:03 AM

An excellent prospective project that has a huge potential market and will allow investors to receive passive income
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

congratulations to all the participants who have participated in this project, hopefully you guys will get satisfactory results.
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

ZUFLO. IO Completed with success congratulations made all participants according to its distribution process even though the info should be patient because first must be even 20 days recently distributed and perhaps now the dev team and was busy for the calculation of the token
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

ZUFLO. IO Completed with success congratulations made all participants according to its distribution process even though the info should be patient because first must be even 20 days recently distributed and perhaps now the dev team and was busy for the calculation of the token
Yes correct, this team is now auditing the results of the performance of the participants and may be able to run quickly so that it can match the distribution schedule token.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

Yes correct, this team is now auditing the results of the performance of the participants and may be able to run quickly so that it can match the distribution schedule token.
we pray for the best for all his hopefully all can run smoothly and the results will be obtained participants also satisfy. for now be patient to wait for the results obtained.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:06:25 AM

we pray for the best for all his hopefully all can run smoothly and the results will be obtained participants also satisfy. for now be patient to wait for the results obtained.
glad to hear this good news and I congratulate to all participants who have participated in this project, hopefully later get into a large market and its price can be very satisfying.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
loganalonro

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

there is a mistake in the spreadsheet bounty  TWITTER
please update, total stake spreadsheet №704
thank you.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks. If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:30 AM

glad to hear this good news and I congratulate to all participants who have participated in this project, hopefully later get into a large market and its price can be very satisfying.
surely it becomes the expectation of participants who join the project will be distributed will run smoothly and token enter the market with a high price, just trust the team certainly they will give satisfactory results for all its.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

Congratulations for the success of the project. I highly appreciate this project and they have attracted many big investors in the world. Personally, I would consider my good investment in this project and want to make sure their platform can build well on the big exchanges. I am waiting for all tokens to be unlocked and will witness the results of the Zuflo Exchange project and ecosystem
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Hello has the article spreed sheet been updated
It's not okay since some has been shared while others article are not on the spreadsheet
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

This is exactly the direction where huge changes and innovations are taking place now. In a couple of years, the industry can change dramatically and this is absolutely logical and correct. We need to support such projects and monitor their development.
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Hello has the article spreed sheet been updated
It's not okay since some has been shared while others article are not on the spreadsheet
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:49:39 AM

Hello, is it true for the distribution of tokens Zuflo to participants will commence on this day? ask information thank you.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

to airdorp ZUFLO. IO is already in the lid are found those projects have already reached a point of success? with what they have achieved is now over 1 m dollars
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

If I'm not mistaken 10 July until July 21, will do distribution. and if it is true hopefully all goes smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.

AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

Collected good money to run the trading platform, if the platform will be with good bonuses, then I think people will go to zyflo. I wish you good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: