Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
Jonkumis

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

so far I personally always optimistic and confident that this token later will have a very high price.
we pray for the best for tokens in this project, all of them are sure to expect high prices for the tokens, hopefully the team will always try to give the best to the participants involved.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

I have registered with the ZedXe Exchange, according to the rules. and I have sent KCY to the website.
On August 21, I received an e-mail from the ZedXe team informing me that my KYC had been received

but on August 22, I again received an e-mail from the ZedXe team informing me that my KYC was not received.
what happened, what should I do?
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

I have registered with the ZedXe Exchange, according to the rules. and I have sent KCY to the website.
On August 21, I received an e-mail from the ZedXe team informing me that my KYC had been received

but on August 22, I again received an e-mail from the ZedXe team informing me that my KYC was not received.
If viewed from the information that I received seems to process KYC was in repair and the team also announced on the telegram participants requested be patient waiting for the next announcement.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

If viewed from the information that I received seems to process KYC was in repair and the team also announced on the telegram participants requested be patient waiting for the next announcement.
Yes, thank you for the information, I am also not surprised if I was rejected from the beginning of KYC because there was a problem with charging a cellphone number that must be 10 digits while the number I have is 12 digits, but apparently my KYC was accepted, and the next day my KYC was rejected , I became confused with the situation
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

Yes, thank you for the information, I am also not surprised if I was rejected from the beginning of KYC because there was a problem with charging a cellphone number that must be 10 digits while the number I have is 12 digits, but apparently my KYC was accepted, and the next day my KYC was rejected , I became confused with the situation
if there is news like that, indeed we should be patient in waiting for improvements in Kyc, just believe the team will always try to give the best for the participants who have joined.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 05:57:33 PM by diimazavr

Khm...this project has a very similar concept and even whitepaper for a one project. Too suspicious.
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Where is the group to Zedex community ?
I thought it should be pinned above the group page because of new investors
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

For the convenience of customers, the bank plans to install an ATM and a crypto ATM, helping to make transactions with Crypto currency cash purchase and receipt with minimal fees.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

ico has succeeded in successfully waiting for the distribution and the price for the tokens in the future hopefully run smoothly and give satisfactory results.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

ico has succeeded in successfully waiting for the distribution and the price for the tokens in the future hopefully run smoothly and give satisfactory results.
this is very good news, this project is successful because the team involved is also great always working together compactly for this project, hopefully in the future this project will be more successful and the results will also be satisfactory for all.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

Hopefully with market zedxe if I'm not mistaken will be open on August 31, it can have a very good price in accordance with what is expected of all its participants.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

Hopefully with market zedxe if I'm not mistaken will be open on August 31, it can have a very good price in accordance with what is expected of all its participants.
I am also waiting for this as it is a new exchange and they are strategically to attract new investors here. I think now may be a good time for zedxe to grow as I am sure many big investors will know this exchange and in the future may have good trading volume.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Does the ZUFLO project have planed to listing on other exchange? I have seen the roadmap but i can't find anything about listing on other exchange and i'm so waiting the update from social media but, they don't update anything news on social media since last month, but i believe it, with this succesfull project Wink
Mathuer12

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

Do you want a solid proof visit forkdelta and youll see what im talking about. Investors are not lazy to sell that crap price. everyone is investing to get profit not for losing.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

If on other exchanges, I don't know it. However to my knowledge to their own market will be used starting today, but it looks like has not been started as well.
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

If on other exchanges, I don't know it. However to my knowledge to their own market will be used starting today, but it looks like has not been started as well.
just wait maybe the team is still preparing everything that is still lacking, and hopefully later on for the token price is not low, but it provides a lot of benefits as we all of the price certainly.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

until now it has not been accessed and we are all still waiting for confirmation from the Zuflo team even though now the date is promised, hopefully there will be good news from the Zuflo team.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

until now it has not been accessed and we are all still waiting for confirmation from the Zuflo team even though now the date is promised, hopefully there will be good news from the Zuflo team.
better we wait, hopefully there will soon be good news about it. because of its many participants are definitely looking forward to the good news from this project.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

better we wait, hopefully there will soon be good news about it. because of its many participants are definitely looking forward to the good news from this project.
Their telegram admin seemed to have been inactive for the past two days even though many were waiting for an announcement about the exchange.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Their telegram admin seemed to have been inactive for the past two days even though many were waiting for an announcement about the exchange.
I hope this is not a bad sign of this project and do not get bored waiting for the best news from this project and remain confident that the team will provide the best for project progress and tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: