Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

If I am not mistaken that the participants in this project have received tokens, what is the current price of the market? Hopefully the price as expected and treat tired work of the participants who join.
Wow, if it's true that the participant has received the token, hopefully the results will also be satisfying as expected, the team will always try to provide the best for the participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

If I am not mistaken that the participants in this project have received tokens, what is the current price of the market? Hopefully the price as expected and treat tired work of the participants who join.
There is not much happening in this project and the exchange is currently in operation. You can check out their website for more new updates. The value of the ZFL in recent days is still at a very low level, so the project community can not develop well

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

There is not much happening in this project and the exchange is currently in operation. You can check out their website for more new updates. The value of the ZFL in recent days is still at a very low level, so the project community can not develop well
we wait patiently hopefully the ZFL value will soon improve and the results will satisfy the participants who have joined here. not only ZFL which is currently low.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

we wait patiently hopefully the ZFL value will soon improve and the results will satisfy the participants who have joined here. not only ZFL which is currently low.
All altcoin are in a difficult period and the ZFL is experiencing the same situation. I think we need to give them more time to prepare as Zuflo is a big project and is trusted by the community to achieve this. I will personally keep this token before the uptrend phase begins

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

How about the project? Are the tokens received by the price participants as expected by the participants who joined here?
alan2here

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

How about the project? Are the tokens received by the price participants as expected by the participants who joined here?
The value of the ZFL has fallen sharply and this is what has been anticipated. Almost all ICO projects are experiencing a lot of liquidity problems and people are more inclined to keep ZFL. I believe this is a good project and we do not need to pay much attention to value as it will soon rise again

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

You do not need to worry too much because the token is dump after the ICO is normal. Investors tend to sell some tokens to take profits and buy at lower prices. It has become a habit. Do not care if the project is good. Prices will automatically rise over time
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

The project is delayed for certain reasons. I don't know if the negative performance of the crypto market is partly the reason. What is certain is that it has already made several backlogs in its development as indicated in its roadmap.

Q3 of this year should have already seen the launch of Zuflo.io Exchange with Web 2.0 layer. Banking License is also scheduled in the 3rd quarter of 2018. We are already at the end of the year and no significant development was observed.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

Any body know Why deposit Zuflo to ZedXe exchange its very slow if credits to account ?
I'am to try complain to admin , he said
"Jason:
Delays in deposits and withdrawals are due to Ethereum Network Congestion of ERC 20 tokens. ZFL node is functioning perfectly fine."

But my deposit more than 16 hours still not credits to my account.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

Any body know Why deposit Zuflo to ZedXe exchange its very slow if credits to account ?
"Jason:
Delays in deposits and withdrawals are due to Ethereum Network Congestion of ERC 20 tokens. ZFL node is functioning perfectly fine."

I am not sure if you're problem is just because of Ethereum network congestion. ZedXe is just new and most probably isn't running as smooth although I think it is heading that way. Try to approach again the team. They are also in telegram t.me/zuflo. They are very nice and very approachable in my experience.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

"Jason:

I am not sure if you're problem is just because of Ethereum network congestion. ZedXe is just new and most probably isn't running as smooth although I think it is heading that way. Try to approach again the team. They are also in telegram t.me/zuflo. They are very nice and very approachable in my experience.

In the ETH network there are no delays - yesterday I sent tokens (not ZFL) with the network fee 3-4 gwei, today the network fee 2-3 gwei. Sure ZedXe uses the minimum fee and may not tell the whole truth.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

"Jason:

In the ETH network there are no delays - yesterday I sent tokens (not ZFL) with the network fee 3-4 gwei, today the network fee 2-3 gwei. Sure ZedXe uses the minimum fee and may not tell the whole truth.
I agree with you , ETH network no problem .
I'am using 43 GWEI for every transaction , this is just problem with ZedXe exchange , I'am have message from developer they Will check deposit manually for credits.
I'am waiting 24 Hours for get my deposit on there.

TomUyamot

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:14:38 PM

"Jason:

I agree with you , ETH network no problem .
I'am using 43 GWEI for every transaction , this is just problem with ZedXe exchange , I'am have message from developer they Will check deposit manually for credits.
I'am waiting 24 Hours for get my deposit on there.

Everything was intentional. That is as far as my understanding is concerned. Perhaps that is their desperate move if only to stop a terrible dump of ZFL. That will really put its price at the bottom. That is definitely what is going to happen if they will allow everyone to just withdraw and deposit ZFL smoothly, which is what they should be doing actually.

Let us wait and see whether the project will live to see the next several months or just wither away just like a huge number of crypto projects. I prefer the former of course.
alan2here

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:12:31 AM

Exchange Zuflo still has low trading volume and this makes this exchange increasingly lose their investors. I have been involved in this exchange for a while but everything that appears in this exchange is very bad and very difficult to sell. Currently the development team needs to build a better tool to make it easier for investors to trade because I don't feel good when participating in this exchange.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:41:09 PM

Exchange Zuflo still has low trading volume and this makes this exchange increasingly lose their investors. I have been involved in this exchange for a while but everything that appears in this exchange is very bad and very difficult to sell. Currently the development team needs to build a better tool to make it easier for investors to trade because I don't feel good when participating in this exchange.
Currently the exchange is almost dead and the investor at this exchange seems to have left because they do not have any new updates regarding new partners. I think Zuflo is only valid when the ZFL coin is listed here and the exchange community has been almost silent for the past few months so I will definitely stay away from this trade and search a exchange has better liquidity

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:55:00 PM

Currently the exchange is almost dead and the investor at this exchange seems to have left because they do not have any new updates regarding new partners. I think Zuflo is only valid when the ZFL coin is listed here and the exchange community has been almost silent for the past few months so I will definitely stay away from this trade and search a exchange has better liquidity
very surprised when you talk that, I've been out of telegram group for a long time because I feel bored seeing team work that is very slow and I've also sold al tokens that I had at that time. if they stay like this I'm sure they will die soon
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 11:16:59 PM

very surprised when you talk that, I've been out of telegram group for a long time because I feel bored seeing team work that is very slow and I've also sold al tokens that I had at that time. if they stay like this I'm sure they will die soon

I couldn't sell mine because it was very negligible at the time of the exchange and even now. The reason why some bounty hunters sell their coins so early is what has happened. The team do not work hard to bring new partnership and even releasing a series of announcement to make the members happy isn't available so everyone eventually leaves.

alan2here

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:40:03 AM

Very few updates appear at this exchange and certainly if it is impossible to attract new investors then they can take money any investor. Now I recommend that everyone withdraw all their assets at this exchange because I anticipate that this exchange will stop working this year and the ZFL coin will probably return to its lowest price soon. In addition, the interface of Zuflo exchange is really bad and very difficult to trade here

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 05:47:29 AM

Yeah the best thing to do is withdraw all asset from Zuflo exchange platform. The team working is to slow and no development in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: