Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I think you should invest a small amount for trading. Because of 100% sure you will lose all your money because you are a newbie, you will make a lot of mistakes with trading as impatient and choose the unlikely coin not potential. The small money you invest is the tuition that helps you to trade better in the future

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

The only investment you want is free for starting of learning trading is to join some airdrop, bounty campaigns,faucets,etc any USD amount is good for starting in trading.
I have never been to a transaction but as far as I know there are many free coin deals for us to practice and learn how trading is. So he should find out where he can learn the real thing and incorporating it into youtube will help him get better at it. How much initial dollar transaction is not a specific figure.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

The only investment you want is free for starting of learning trading is to join some airdrop, bounty campaigns,faucets,etc any USD amount is good for starting in trading.
Well if you are a newbie in trading world my advice to you is you should just start with a very small amount and for me $200 is really enough to start trading and you can choose a coin that only have a a lower price but have a good future.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Well if you are a newbie in trading world my advice to you is you should just start with a very small amount and for me $200 is really enough to start trading and you can choose a coin that only have a a lower price but have a good future.
starting with 200$ is not a very smal amount for  newbie who starting trading with airdrops bounties  or faucets, unless you have good incoming bounties then help us
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

It all depends on you. Even 50 usd could blow up into 100K if you have enough patience. You can waste 100K in crypto in you don't know how to trade or what to do. It's all about learning, patience and being strategic.
sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

Those of you with immediate trading experience learn how and how to drive market encryption. If you want to trade, you have no restrictions, but some exchanges have set minimum limits for you to sell and buy COINS, which I think will be worth it
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Right, bro, do not invest too much money in the cryptocurrencies when you do not know much about it. Start with the minimum, and then, when you get the experience, buy more altcoins and trade actively.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Many usd or less is not as important as having a good psychology and good budget plan. If you are a beginner, you can try for $ 500. You will gain experience slowly. Grin Grin
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

You need any amount of some coin to trade and also you would need to have some Ethereum to pay fees of transporting your coin there and back to you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

This forum is a lot of information about trading you can try to explore every section you want and read every single thread about trading and you will gain more knowledge, you can watch youtube about trading so you can see how the trading actually works.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

No matter how much you deposit here for trading. What is important is that you can protect the money you invest. So once you have complied with this rule, if you invest money in good projects, you will have enough money for trading in your account.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

As for me I have started from $4 in order to pay fees with ethereum when transferred my tokens to exchange to sell them
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

It's up to you how much capital you wanna start up, Small capital yields small profit, in the same way big capital deliver huge profit as well, But as observed for the past days, Daily trading are now difficult, Much better hold your coins for longer time,
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

I believe you can start right from where you are and from the money you have right now because the Investment amount is not mandatory

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

I think as much as you have up to like a hundred dollars or there about you should be able to trade on any crypto currency exchange such as poloniex exchange, bittrex and the rest of them.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

you can begin trading with small funds and large capital, however, you also have to have a minimum of information about trading because it is very essential to avoid big losses in the event something really does not want. Searching and get on google about trading tips. And experience is the greatest teacher.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Well you if you're an beginner and want to be a trader you should study all the fundamentals of trading and follow some tips of some expert traders so basically if you're an beginner the starting amount is an capital that no risk for you don't invest huge money this is not advisable for newbies cause there's a possibility that you've lost at your first try.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

starting with 200$ is not a very smal amount for  newbie who starting trading with airdrops bounties  or faucets, unless you have good incoming bounties then help us

Here, everything depends on your income. If your wages are very high, you can even start trading with a thousand, and it will be not a very big sum of money.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

In trading, it is impossible to become an expert if you risk your money, it is like becoming an expert on the game of roulette.
QueenEde

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Make sure you are well guided before you begin. You can start with as low as ten dolls. Just make sure you do it right. Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: