Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how much usd need for trade ??  (Read 3259 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

If you are new in trading, it's advisable that used only a small amount to begin/practice. It's not a good idea to used a big amount in the beggining since you don't know much about trading yet. So if you used small amount then got failed, atleast it won't hurt you. Used a big amount whenever you know how trading works.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

You can start trading with any amount of money you wish to invest. There is no minimum, but it's wiser to invest the money that you can lose
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

There is no constant amount mate of how much you can use to get your started. However, I would tell you to not invest too much, especially if you're just starting with your ventures.
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend. How much money to invest is not as important as the knowledge you need to be able to succeed in this market so equip yourself with a wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge before making an investment decision.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

https://buck.red/, the coin is young, investments are small, an income over 1000%

The coin is new though which is good to buy now but the supply is high , one billion as I saw. Coins with such high supply find it difficult to grow sometimes.
That is a pretty huge supply if I must say. This is not what the OP even needs now and this is not what he should be paying attention to. As long as he is ready to learn, that is a good step to take first and there are so many articles he can make use of on Google to start learning. This should help;
- search how to make use of trading indicators
- search how to trade chart patterns
- search how to trade candlesticks pattern
- search how to use fundamental and technically analysis to trade effective.
Knowing for what to look for when doing research is always good and I believe those lists should really be of help.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

how much is up to you. because it is your choice and your own money, but I suggest if you are still a beginner you should start it little by little {approximately 100 usd} to add experience. and if you are already proficient in tranding you can do tranding with a large amount
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

Understand the nature of the market.It's not a good idea to used a big amount in the beggining since you don't know much about trading yet.
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

You are a new one, just should try to trade 100$ and need to study many technical analysis, not easy to
Make money in the crypto market
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

In trading there's no specific amount that you need, it depends on how much you can afford to lose. since you're new you should start at minimum, invest wisely!
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and that has made the price of altcoin adjust and most of the decline, the market is fluctuating continuously. So you need to be very careful with all your trading decisions. I think this time you should only trade with $ 100 to probe the market.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

It only depends on our requirements because even the cryotoncurrencies were available for less than a dollar so we have to keep investment capital according to which coin we are going to trade.And high capital is good for us because it can save us fee and give more profits.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

There is no constant amount mate of how much you can use to get your started. However, I would tell you to not invest too much, especially if you're just starting with your ventures.
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend. How much money to invest is not as important as the knowledge you need to be able to succeed in this market so equip yourself with a wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge before making an investment decision.
We need to trade with less valuable coins in case of short term while trading with more valuable coins is of long term. Furthermore check your savings which may allow you to trade with either valuable coins or less valuable coins. Both are benefited for you if you trade with either Bitcoin or Altcoin but would need more struggle in collecting profit from Altcoin. However one can get huge profit from the Bitcoin after a long term trading.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

We need to trade with less valuable coins in case of short term while trading with more valuable coins is of long term. Furthermore check your savings which may allow you to trade with either valuable coins or less valuable coins. Both are benefited for you if you trade with either Bitcoin or Altcoin but would need more struggle in collecting profit from Altcoin. However one can get huge profit from the Bitcoin after a long term trading.
true you dont have to start in a very high price even small amount are good to have specially when you are able to start for in trading and you just want to learn it start in a very small amount.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

You can trade with any amount without limits, if you know what to do. With a larger amount, you will get more profit, but the risks will increase. If you are just starting out, it's better to use a small amount, investing it gradually, not all at once.
Exactly mate, small amount will become huge amount after you know and experience to be a trader. Also, all small amount came from huge amount so basically we need to be be patience enough as we wait. I would say to be lucky one could be just rare to happen but somehow only time can tell our luckiest moment will come.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

You need firstly to get good knowledge about trading crypto currency before beginning, because the knowledge is very important to make money with this field, than you can start even with a small budget. In fact, I think starting with small amount is better, because in your first trades your goal is building experience not really making successful trades.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

If you want to actively dive into the trade in cryptocurrency, I would advise you to start with at least $ 500. And only further increase your deposit.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I started with only $100 before and I'm not sire if it is still enough until now. I think it is better if you'll study more about the basics of trading first because no matter how big your capital for trading is, if you don't have enougb knowledge about it, you won't have a good gain.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

3000$ for me is a good option to start trading if you want to earn some decent profits because less than this amount it will be hard for you to do proper trading.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

First of all you need not big amount to start trading , there are exchanges like bitfinex , bitmex , which provide margin trading at upto x100 leverage . but skills are more important for trading and you need to take some online course , help from youtube videos , read some articles on trading rules .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and that has made the price of altcoin adjust and most of the decline, the market is fluctuating continuously. So you need to be very careful with all your trading decisions. I think this time you should only trade with $ 100 to probe the market.

market fluctuation affect only holders and some margin traders . otherwise in volatile market trader lose less than the holders and other investors .
it depend on how much you know about trading and its technical analysis skills . more experience you get more it will helpful .

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

You just new on trading world. So you have to learn first to this platform. You just see different type of market and observe it for long time. Just keep watching the movement of market that makes you help to earn a lot of idea to trade. After earning knowledge you will enter to the market hope you will never back with loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: