Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t panic!  (Read 8210 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Okay but how did you know that it will immediately reach $20,000 in this summer? Do you have a specific research with links on how this become possible because its looks like you are very certain that it will hit this mark in just few months from now? I'm tired of listening of these bullish words that instead of prosperity lot of people lose 70% from the latest ultimate dip because  of keep saying relax, don't panic and keep holding because the market will bounce back soon but instead they lose 70% because of listening.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

I actually think we're gonna see some sideways action for a while, but I think we're out of the danger zone.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

Who's afraid? After 95% losses I'm pretty numb. This small pump did nothing for my portfolio. In fact it went down even more. Is this some kind of psychological warfare?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

In the world of cryptographic currencies, prices fell very quickly and the amounts of the investors' money were reduced. There is panic in the parade right now. but I think I make a lot of false panic. calm and expect the market to recover
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Who's afraid? After 95% losses I'm pretty numb. This small pump did nothing for my portfolio. In fact it went down even more. Is this some kind of psychological warfare?

what 95% losses in your portofolio ?
this is not good and unhealthy portofolio my friend
i hope in the future you will use a good money management to trade or invest in any assets
so, you will not losses your portofolio in huge

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

I'm tired of listening of these bullish words that instead of prosperity lot of people lose 70% from the latest ultimate dip because  of keep saying relax, don't panic and keep holding because the market will bounce back soon but instead they lose 70% because of listening.
Those who will panic sell will regret it soon though since if it pumps, they missed the possible profit it might bring. If you are tired t hear about it, then feel free to use the ignore button at your convenience to ignore those users that is saying bullish words.
I actually think we're gonna see some sideways action for a while, but I think we're out of the danger zone.
Expect the unexpected to happen. Don't be surprised if we will see another bearish run this year, more than you can imagine when you said sideways action. I expect that we will see a slow rise for a while but I think it is unlikely to happen for now.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Rising and falling of crypto prices is a normal experience of any financial market. There is nothing to panic about it because anything that goes down will surely go up. That's the law financial gravitation .

HOMT