Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t panic!  (Read 8221 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

It is not only panic and uncontrol emotional response that drive down the price of cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency is an open market and anyne can buy or exit the market as they will. Some times, people sell their asset for legitimate reasons other than price speculations!
Arkhi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

I agree with you, face this situation in a relaxed and calm manner. There will be a time when the crypto will go down and when the crypto will go up. If you look at the current market may have started to increase again, but it is not yet stable, still going up and down. I think that's a natural thing, and I understand it. In the past also crypto not as big as this, people panicked because of they already spoiled by the high price of crypto. All you have to do is keep investing in crypto, in the long term, you will benefit yourself.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Yup. Newbies are panicking when the price is in the red and they feel greedy when the price is in green. That is normal for people that is new on every financial market. I suggest learning how to invest. investing psychology is the best when you learn it.

vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

I also believe that there is no need to panic, as it will exceed its goals and rise to its peak. The most important thing is to wait for time, this is above all.
icocheckr

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Rising and falling of crypto prices is a normal experience of any financial market. There is nothing to panic about it because anything that goes down will surely go up. That's the law financial gravitation .

Totally agree!! Cheesy It's just all natural
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

I also believe that there is no need to panic, as it will exceed its goals and rise to its peak. The most important thing is to wait for time, this is above all.
yeahh agree don't panic. see today market rise is green guys  Grin crypto is back on the track, and yo know you must to do? buy more token if you can and patient.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Who are afraid of the condition and situation of the cryptocurrency? Why should be? In my personal opinion, being afraid is only leading you to get worse. I'm sure that everybody has different thoughts and feels. However, whatever it is, just be calm, Never be panic or afraid of the unstable price of the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is kind of worthy things to wait for even longer time. So, once more, don't be panic.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

It is the nature of man to stay away from things that causes fear. It is by those fears that we still live. So it is a good thing. But in business, it creates a hindrance that blocks you from achieving something. Your fears will just make weak and poor at analysis. So you could lose too much. Therefore no matter what it should be avoided. Don't get panic.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Its easy to say not to panic but when people invest money they cant afford to lose and on seeing their investments drop to 50% of their initial value any person is going to panic. What you should be promoting is don't invest more than one can afford to lose as that way they wouldn't panic the next time they see a drop in price.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

bitcoin will never hit 20k again any time soon so feel sorry for those who bought in dec/jan hopefully noone sold their houses for bitcoin like the news was saying back then.but then again if people had hundreds of thousand/millions to buy it then even a drop shouldnt effect them and for most who bought less than 1k its not worth worrying about too much you cvan earn it back. mostly would hurt those in the 10-100k range that are not classified rich but a drop would make them poor again
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

Your mentality is very good. Similarly, like you, I did not sell my currency when the currency price fell because I believe it will soar again. I will look forward to this moment with you.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

That's true, if you are just going to keep on panicking then It'll just make things worst. Keep it cool and stay positive. Everything's going to back to the way it was. Slowly but surely crypto currency will recover all of its loss this past few months.
aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Who are afraid of the condition and situation of the cryptocurrency?

They are mostly new investors who heard people making millions with bitcoins and invested without doing any research on the best tie to enter, using stop loss. Now when they see that prices decrease as well and on some instances to more than 20% in a day, they start panicking.

Never be panic or afraid of the unstable price of the cryptocurrency.

Actually, the people who make huge money with investment options like bitcoins are just profiting on the panic of majority only. If no one panics, we will not see such volatility at all.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Cryptocurrency can be described using many words, but stable is not one of them. Volatility is part of the game. Even a simple rumor can send prices falling. Entire companies can fold, cutting the legs right out of many digital currencies. However, this isn’t new. This is something that will not only happen all the time, but can actually be predicted. Don’t be afraid when numbers start dropping. Look to why they’re dropping to determine your actions.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

There is no reason to panic over the future of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. However, with the number of casual and overenthusiastic investors in the market, deep pullbacks like the current one is causing serious damage to quite a few. Before making any investment, it's crucial to know, and stick to, the most basic golden rules. Never risk more than you can afford to lose. Never borrow money to invest. Only buy cryptocurrencies with money that you can live without. And always research your assets of interest.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

The first and best advice for anyone that will be successful in cryptocurrency market would be never evet panic sold or buy. The dust of price rise usually settlw and those that panicly buy or sell do regrets at the end of the day!

sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Ups and down is common in crypto industry.BTC is constantly increasing for last 5 days and entire crypto is increasing.as per many economists across the globe it's expected that more investment is expected in up coming months,as a fallout of which prices will in reade and BTC might reach to $20k.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

As i always say patience is the key on this Cryptoworld. Most people panic and sell at very low prices and cry later when there is a serious surge in the prices. If you want to earn more profit and always go to the moon with any coin, you just have to be patient and hold the coin for long.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

There is no good effect in panicking if the price is getting low. Right thing to do is to relax and think of the best technique in order to decide what is good. We cannot predict what will be the upcoming price but always hopeful and wait because best is yet to come. Continue to work with crypto and study and do a research because that will help us more knowledgeable enough and make us profitable as well.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

On the example of the Ethereum and Bitcoin, which I keep all well. Let's hope that the upward trends will still be in the market.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: