Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:20:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t panic!  (Read 8218 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

I agree with you. Panicking won't help us grow as traders so we must learn how to handle and take control of our emotions. It is important that we know how to deal with the changes that we might face here in trading so we must know when to sell and when to hold. It will take a lot of patience before we reach our target but it is all worth it.
We tend to be impulsive at times, we're overpowered by our emotional weaknesses, and tend to panic. It's the most common mistakes that most traders and investors do, not knowing that it contributes to the dump and it does not help yield better results. We can cope up from this if we understand more on how to deal volatility, and other economic factors that causes the price to rise and fall, it's about full awareness about the nature of cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

I agree with you. Panicking won't help us grow as traders so we must learn how to handle and take control of our emotions. It is important that we know how to deal with the changes that we might face here in trading so we must know when to sell and when to hold. It will take a lot of patience before we reach our target but it is all worth it.
We tend to be impulsive at times, we're overpowered by our emotional weaknesses, and tend to panic. It's the most common mistakes that most traders and investors do, not knowing that it contributes to the dump and it does not help yield better results. We can cope up from this if we understand more on how to deal volatility, and other economic factors that causes the price to rise and fall, it's about full awareness about the nature of cryptocurrency.
We all have different responses on any situations, however there are really times where we can't control our emotional stress that will lead us to panic and decide quickly and it may be hard to deal with it. We all go through on that stage of life, but sometimes we also need to learn how to overcome and face our fears, to never be afraid to fail, think positive thoughts, take a deep breathe for stress management and relief. Keep calm and don't be too affected on bad situations in crypto world, it's normal and temporary.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

We all have different responses on any situations, however there are really times where we can't control our emotional stress that will lead us to panic and decide quickly and it may be hard to deal with it. We all go through on that stage of life, but sometimes we also need to learn how to overcome and face our fears, to never be afraid to fail, think positive thoughts, take a deep breathe for stress management and relief. Keep calm and don't be too affected on bad situations in crypto world, it's normal and temporary.
The crucial factors in panic selling can be excitement, eagerness or emotional trading. These are mostly triggered by fear, market condition or overthinking about negative news and misconceptions. Know your strengths and weaknesses, be visionary, be brave to think success no matter how hard the situation is, take it as a tool to achieve your goals and purpose why you participate in the crypto industry. Things are unpredictable, life in cryptocurrency is surprising at times, but I always believe we can suppress panic if we acknowledge that it's real and think of what negative impact it can give to our lifestyle and how it could constantly destroy us and the community of cryptocurrency.
maimai2958

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

When the market falls, we should not be too scared, because this is a normal phenomenon in the encryption market. If I have enough funds, I will continue to purchase some cryptocurrencies in this falling market. Wait for the market to rise. Smiley
tphonetic

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

I think a lot of people who have panicked already sold their coins when Bitcoin's value was $ 8,000. I believe that there are people in the market who trust in crypto. And many people hold their coins long-term.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

Because many people predict that this time when the market falls, it will have a big rate of decline! Many investors who are prepared to hold money for a long time are afraid to suffer huge losses, so panic selling has occurred!

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

I am also very panicked now, I have bought some kind of altcoin and at this time the price is very fall, if i do cut lose now i will experience big loss, what i have to do.?
Dasinc

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Good day! But that even would be increased, and then bought bitcoin, and then he fell in twice(( very sorry, I'm really looking forward to it
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

I am also very panicked now, I have bought some kind of altcoin and at this time the price is very fall, if i do cut lose now i will experience big loss, what i have to do.?
I also often have a panic when I see that prices have fallen dramatically, especially when I bought at a price, and over time it lost 20-30%. This is always a pity, even if you know that prices will still grow in the near future.

BTC $1 mln
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Yes, exactly what you said. Main rule is do not panic. We just need HODL and do not let whales buy our coins for cheap.( I mean dips) That's they are waiting for. It is almost prove that dip for last month was manipulation. So just do not sell you portfolio and we will see a sky rocket growth for all crypto!
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Panic is much felt today stay calm in situations if you are pation in the next few months or years your coin Will experience an increase ini the decision to be on your own do other work for some time
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

In my opinion Market is somewhat manipulated by big players. on the other hand , Crypto is gaining attention and a day will come crypto will become mainstream. so, there is no reason to be panicked.
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

I almost never panic because I strongly believe that bitcoin will hit $15-20к by the end of the year. I think we all have to be patient and stay calm because this is the main rule to succeed in the cryptocurrency and investment.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

Just like what the others said,  spending when the price dropped would only lead to profit loss.  So instead of selling or spending the bitcoins you've hold why not buy more of it?  Buy more when the proce decreased and continue to hold it until it satisfies you.
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

In this industry, panic is the loss of money. You have to choose immediately how you react to those or different events. Have an alternative plan, and do not store everything in one basket, in a decent case, when all your savings will wait for growth, and you need to trade both on lifts and on recessions.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer!
Summer has already come, but bitcoin is not going to grow. Probably, something went wrong.
But seriously, I'm sure that this year we will not see the growth of the cryptomarket, as in 2017. There are no new investors, so the value of coins will gradually fall.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

selling when panic is not very profitable for us, you definitely more losses if sold when panicked. Be patient and believe that the price will be high again is the key, if you have bitcoin do not you do panic sale, bitcoin is a good asset so it is not possible the price will be destroyed. Bitcoin has great potential, and I'm sure that by the year 2020 the price of a bitcoin can go crazy. So be patient and keep track of the movement of bitcoins every week.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

i bought bitcoin for $17000 and don't panic now. But it is because i bought it for free money and i can wait even for 2-3 years. I know it will cost 50k, 100k $$.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

I agree. In a small price there is nothing wrong now is a good time to buy. And then when the price rises again, you can make money to sell.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

I agree. In a small price there is nothing wrong now is a good time to buy. And then when the price rises again, you can make money to sell.
That is very easy to execute if you believe that the price will again rise.
If you are a short term trader, you will keep buying now, in the right time the price will rise, big news will definitely come this year which
will create FOMO like what we witness last year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: