Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can eth reach over 700  (Read 3816 times)
nozokiumi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

Good speculation. It did reach $700 but now they're downing again. We really hope it gonna go up again even more than $800
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

It depends on the whales the manipulators in the crypto market if it will pump hard $700 is very easy to achieve just like bitcoin eth can go up to 50x in just 1 month for now no one can tell where the markets are going.. 
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700

I think that if the market continues to grow, the distance between Ethereum and Bitcoin will be reduced. The only factor that negatively affects the situation is the launch of the EOS platform. But I'm not sure that this situation will last long. I think that soon we will see the price - 0,1 btc/1 eth.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

Ethereum as the best altcoin has all the hallmarks of blockchain technology, ie Free Downtime, Sensor, Fraud or Distractions from others. In addition blockchain ethereum's much more established and faster than blockchain launched by other app developers.
The eth developer team also has a reputation as a solid and competent team in improving the stability, security, functionality and scalability of blockchain eth. This fact of being able to provide peace for the application developers who wants to make an application on ethereum.

binarhingar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

nothing is impossible, all possibilities can happen. not only reach 700 can more than 700 this because eth very much in use in teransaksi. like last month, he eth is unstable even down, but only for a moment, and now it's back to normal even skyrocketed.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

anyone beleive that eth will reach 700 in next 30 days .  i think last april it will reach 600 and next month it will reach 700
I am very sure that 700 USD per Ether will become the new bottom in some months. Prices are heavily inflating.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

I think if you believe that we can reach the price why not? Ethereum  is $554 as of now so its not possible that we hit a 700 price again maybe in the next few months ethereum will be on a higher price mire than to $700.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

Repeated many times let's let him get to the price level of last year, and then we will discuss the price. Current massive corrections kill all coins and discards their desire to grow.

Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

I think ethereum will rise more than $1000 in couple of weeks. Ethereum is accepted by many people and all are waiting for it to grow and this year it will $5000 or more.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

I am expecting that Etherum will be growing constantly further and finally, reach 2 thousand by the end of this year. Anyway in end of year always we see rising.

Agreed, 2k at the end of the year minimum.  A lot of experts believe eth will be in the 3k-4k range at the end of this year though.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

I am expecting that Etherum will be growing constantly further and finally, reach 2 thousand by the end of this year. Anyway in end of year always we see rising.

Agreed, 2k at the end of the year minimum.  A lot of experts believe eth will be in the 3k-4k range at the end of this year though.
That is true, for me etherum will hit ath and even more this year, market will recover and eth will follow that trend, that should not surprice anyone that it could hit price like that.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

That is true, for me etherum will hit ath and even more this year, market will recover and eth will follow that trend, that should not surprice anyone that it could hit price like that.
Why do you call such large numbers and predict them before the end of this year? today's state of affairs on the crypto-currency market does not have for such forecasts. I would be happy if the etherium rises to at least $ 1,000 or 1300, as it did last year.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

I believe Ethereum will easily reach $ 700 in the next few weeks. Ethereum is one of the most powerful altcoins in the world today, and it is the queen of the market, having the second largest market share after Bitcoin. Ethereum is popular around the world, it is the foundation of many ICOs projects. I believe in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger and its price will go to the moon. The current Ethereum price is around $ 600, this is a very low price for a promising altcoin, this is a great time for us to invest in Ethereum.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

Today price of the ethereum is $600 and if it's good if the price increase again $700 this day or next few days comes. Don't worry because not only $700 ethereum reach because this month the possibility the price become ethereum will be $1000-$2000. So better if you buy more ethereum and hold it for few months to earn more profit. Don't sell and relax to reach your target price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

Until there is full clarity with the entire market, it will be extremely difficult to predict the price. It's good that they already stabilized at the level of $ 500, now it takes time for a new breakthrough, and with this potential it is the most possible.
Yes 500 dollars is the strong support for etherium. I dont know whether to be happy or not because if the price goes up quickly also its not good because it can be going down very deep and quick again.
But i hope it can increase very slowly rather than going up very quick. Its more dangerous.
Notrem

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

It will, but not with the actual market conditions because it will take some time until we can see those prices again, the market is super bearish at the moment, and reaching that price is difficult

ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

By the end of summer, when all sorts of vacations will pass, investors will return in search of new capital. And now it's an active time for rest, money will only be deduced.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

is definitely should reach atleast 650 by the end of the month things are picking up now it seems

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Of course ethereum can do that. By the end of the year, I'm sure the price will break the $ 2000 mark. The transition from pow to pos takes a very long time. ETH should be faster. Waiting for strong growth in the spring on ETHEREUm

High risk high payoff
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Ethereum reach over a thousand dollars last december. And i have no doubt in my mind that it can reach not only $700 but over $1000 again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: