Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2898 times)
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

A wonderful project! Thanks to a professional team, the project has a great future! Fantasy always becomes a real life!
The project is very interesting,they have a great team and they want to do everything to make their product perfect,they have great ideas for blockchain technology,investors,read this token.
Now a large number of Ico and of them it's hard to choose worthy. Here the main thing is to look at the very idea, whether it will be realized and in demand in the future. My attention was focused on the company Oris Space
Complete agreement. New projects come out almost every day, and to choose a decent and promising project for investment is becoming more difficult.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

The Oris project is a very promising platform, with a very impressive and intuitive team. The project promises to be successful. Very cool idea of creating an application working with the subconscious. With the help of the application you can still earn money. The project is good and the idea is excellent in terms of investment. Has a very strong community, if the price of the token is $ 1 it is already a victory. The platform if it works will certainly become very popular in its time.
Rati24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

Bounty platform is just super. Everything is very convenient and understandable! And this in my opinion is the most basic. There are no pitfalls. Responsive support for chat telegrams. Good prospects for investing. Every day, everything is better and better! Keep it up!

From myself I will add, this project is one of the necessary and useful. A couple of years, and the project will be heard by everyone who knows about the crypto currency. Maybe a few months the project will go quietly, but at some point it will soar in a short time. Investors who invested their money in bitcoin several years ago received an increase in their investments in hundreds, or even thousands of times. I think that Oris is one of such assets and it should be invested in it at the ico stage.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Popularity is growing for this project. A project where you can earn real money without investment, performing a simple job to promote this project. Deserves it!
Aleksis963

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

The platform Oris  is worthy of attention, this is the best ico project with which I worked, the platform has very modern and popular ideas, the self-knowledge of the human mind is inevitable and the team of Oris understanding this decided to do this with the help of their project. The project at this stage is very underestimated, those who do not enter in the early stages, will be frustrated in the future. The project is really working, and promising.It is happy that the team does not delay the start of directions.
The project really works in full force, for example already launched a mobile application that is currently undergoing a phase of testing and customization, the prospects are huge

Do not miss the chance to invest and earn good money. Participate in the company's bounty and get tokens! Good luck to the participants and developers of the Oris.Space platform! A magnificent, professional team and a promising project in all aspects! The unique idea, in my opinion, is quite up-to-date and promising at the moment, I do not doubt the quality of this company.
Aleksis963

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Bounty platform is just super. Everything is very convenient and understandable! And this in my opinion is the most basic. There are no pitfalls. Responsive support for chat telegrams. Good prospects for investing. Every day, everything is better and better! Keep it up!

From myself I will add, this project is one of the necessary and useful. A couple of years, and the project will be heard by everyone who knows about the crypto currency. Maybe a few months the project will go quietly, but at some point it will soar in a short time. Investors who invested their money in bitcoin several years ago received an increase in their investments in hundreds, or even thousands of times. I think that Oris is one of such assets and it should be invested in it at the ico stage.

Excellent project and cooperation with TokenGo is a good idea, so there is a quick check and payments. No one is forced to perform a certain number of tasks, how many did, for as much and got.
Aleksis963

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Popularity is growing for this project. A project where you can earn real money without investment, performing a simple job to promote this project. Deserves it!

Oris Space - is a very promising platform, with a very impressive and intuitive team, like the project itself .. Now the project has ICO, it's full time, complete tasks and get tokens ..
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Pay attention to the promising project, which has a creative idea with good bonuses for investors. I believe that this project will bring results to all those who believe in it and invest. Join our community, learn more about our project, invest in our project with advanced and very promising idea.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

The platform Oris  is worthy of attention, this is the best ico project with which I worked, the platform has very modern and popular ideas, the self-knowledge of the human mind is inevitable and the team of Oris understanding this decided to do this with the help of their project. The project at this stage is very underestimated, those who do not enter in the early stages, will be frustrated in the future. The project is really working, and promising.It is happy that the team does not delay the start of directions.
The project really works in full force, for example already launched a mobile application that is currently undergoing a phase of testing and customization, the prospects are huge
Do not miss the chance to invest and earn good money. Participate in the company's bounty and get tokens! Good luck to the participants and developers of the Oris.Space platform! A magnificent, professional team and a promising project in all aspects! The unique idea, in my opinion, is quite up-to-date and promising at the moment, I do not doubt the quality of this company.
The bounty program is really good, very big rewards, especially for working with the app and writing articles about the proet on various Internet pages and blogs.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

Excellent project and cooperation with TokenGo is a good idea, so there is a quick check and payments. No one is forced to perform a certain number of tasks, how many did, for as much and got.
An interesting feature is that there are no mandatory daily tasks to perform. You can now work on the advertising project, and tomorrow to relax), there are no Such terms in any program that bounty!
Rati24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

An excellent project that requires the use of blockchain technology. The innovative project Oris begins its participation in ico. The company will release a limited number of tokens. Hurry to study the project and make your investments in the future. I have not previously contacted such projects, but now I fully feel part of something large-scale. Plus, the pleasant community is very happy and gives positive emotions.
Rati24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

I am glad that everything goes according to plan, I consider this a sign of project reliability, my partners and I have revived after the start of ico. If the directions are successfully implemented, a very high quality project will be obtained. At the moment, the ico stage is taking place, I recommend everyone to become familiar with the Oris platform ].The support of many languages and a thoughtful bounty system greatly contribute to the popularization of the Oris project, which in turn is an additional investment and the coin growth that I expect in the near future.
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

The Bounty process for ORIS.SPACE is in full swing. More fans and investors are joining the project. Good luck to them!
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I believe in the project, I expect positive news from him, and of course a big increase in the price for the token in the near future. Thank you!
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

I am glad that everything goes according to plan, I consider this a sign of project reliability, my partners and I have revived after the start of ico. If the directions are successfully implemented, a very high quality project will be obtained. At the moment, the ico stage is taking place, I recommend everyone to become familiar with the Oris platform ].The support of many languages and a thoughtful bounty system greatly contribute to the popularization of the Oris project, which in turn is an additional investment and the coin growth that I expect in the near future.

Joined the bounty-company ORIS.SPACE! The company passed strict verification through the office of the TOKENGO platform. It's worth working on it or investing it in a good cause, and starting to make money. Very ambitious project, everything is worked out to the last detail!
Aleksis963

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

A wonderful project! Thanks to a professional team, the project has a great future! Fantasy always becomes a real life!
The project is very interesting,they have a great team and they want to do everything to make their product perfect,they have great ideas for blockchain technology,investors,read this token.
Now a large number of Ico and of them it's hard to choose worthy. Here the main thing is to look at the very idea, whether it will be realized and in demand in the future. My attention was focused on the company Oris Space
Complete agreement. New projects come out almost every day, and to choose a decent and promising project for investment is becoming more difficult.

Oris Space only recently launched its Bounty campaign, but has already gathered around itself a lot of participants. The project is constantly evolving, quite often on the channels are news, i.e. it can be seen that the team is working. I think that this is at least one good reason why it is worth paying attention to this project.
Rati24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

An interesting project that combined blocking technology, intuition, subconsciousness and psychology. Everything provided by the project is convenient and intuitive even to the beginner. I myself am engaged in personal growth and development of intuition, and combine all this with the blockchain I think is a pretty good idea. In short, this is the first project that provides an opportunity for the owner of the profile to earn the most by answering questions of various marketing research, sociological surveys.
Rati24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

The Bounty process for ORIS.SPACE is in full swing. More fans and investors are joining the project. Good luck to them!

Yes! About a new project Oris about which I just learned, thanks to TokenGo platform. By the way, I also joined the bounty program Oris Space, I perform tasks and send them for review. The first few tokens have already been credited right in the private office on the TokenGo site, the ico of which is now continuing and will continue for about a month. The project has a potential, because everyone has intuition. Its development can open huge opportunities for people.
suakecolime

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

The more that provide support and positive feedback about this project, and I think this project is indeed promising, and no doubt if this project could later give a great result.
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

To the advantages of the project Oris Space, i would include:
- unusual idea of ​​the project. In most cases, the projects are shot with the idea - no matter how crazy at first glance it did not seem.

- holding a bounty campaign on the TokenGo platform with an understandable and convenient bounty cabinet of the program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: