Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition  (Read 2895 times)
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

An interesting and unexpected project was conceived by our Russian scientists, to create a database on the subconscious of people and using it to solve some kind of global problems, but it is practically to create a digitized consciousness that will make a decision based on the intuition of people. The project is aimed at the development of human intuition and subconsciousness, and in addition the project itself is being developed on the blockbuster. In general, this is very promising.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

I am a participant in the project Oris.Space from the moment of its appearance on the TokenGo platform - I watch it closely, I can say that the development is on, the live telegram is live and the administrators are always happy to help in the shortest possible time. Good platform. A lot of different tasks in the implementation of which give tokens ORGN. I advise everyone. The Oris platform deserves attention. I believe in the further development of the project, I believe in the idea!

Project Oris Space, very interested in its mobile application, which allows you to use your subconscious. The project turned out to be a unique combination of the mental activity of the human brain and finances.Of course, the project takes place, moreover, a new look at the crypto currency, in my opinion will not leave anyone indifferent, even those who are more deeply involved in spiritual and internal development. Now for you there is a possibility of combining these two principles, join
Anastasia1905

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

A very worthwhile project, read their WhitePaper at least, there everything is written in detail. The team was especially impressed, very clever, open people. I will definitely invest, which I advise everyone. I'm sure Orgon will be a valuable investment.
A great idea to connect in 1 app people from different cities and countries who ask questions without seeing each other and work on their intuition when answering questions.
#oris #ORGN #orisspace #ORGON #intuition #predictions #blockchain
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

The idea of the OrisSpace project intrigued me. This is actually something new and extraordinary and mysterious. I will follow with interest its development, participate in the Bounty Company and ICO. The project allows you to learn public opinion and the experience of the unconscious, and this information is expensive.
The given project has interested me with the idea, I must admit, it is not bad, it seems the developers are trying very hard to make the project successful, I think they get it.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

It's nice to watch the Oris.Space project collect a huge army of fans. Particularly pleased with the involvement of third-party projects in research activities, built on the basis of the idea of Oris.Space. This shows once again - with what innovative idea the team approached the forecasting process, and how many partners trust it. The main thing - constant perfection and not a step back!
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

All people who will work here, earn a huge amount of money and become financially independent people !!! Cool
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

ORIS.SPACE-how interesting and promising the project is,and also the purpose of the project and how it will develop the character of the ORIS.SPACE team professionally,competently and very clearly outlined here in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Rd3sUTxSU&t=1619s
Vitamin0207

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

In ORIS.SPACE, a very professional and competent team is assembled, which will undoubtedly lead the project to a logical conclusion and understanding among people.
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

Innovation development and open bitcoyne code excited the minds of technologists and economists around the world and gave a powerful impetus to further research and discoveries in the field of crypto-financial relations. A few years later, by birth, but living in Canada, the programmer Vitalik Buterin came to understand that block-technology can give much more than originally suggested by its author. The system of decentralized confirmation is so universal that it allows you to register and disseminate information about the absolute majority of possible events
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

At present, the development of crypto-currencies and technologies continues, analysis and statistics reveal problem areas and prospects for the growth of this new sphere of the economy. From what we see now in the blockbuster industry, we can draw the following conclusions: First, the possibilities of the Block-Blade have not yet been fully disclosed. There are some very real problems: the speed of transactions is poor, the scale and third-party development resources are limited, and the technology of smart contracts needs to be improved. Solving these problems will allow the entire cryptographic community to be brought to a qualitatively new level of development
EvgenIvanov1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

In connection with a rapid increase in the number of projects announced to ICO, we see an insufficient number of large block-platforms that allow ICO procedure and business tokenization to be carried out qualitatively and safely
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

A good project. Despite the presence of competitors, the project can offer something competitive. I think that the options for solving the problem can be several and let the strongest go. A separate word I will say about the bounty program. This quality. I have not yet met such an elaborate and automated bounty of the company. A great personal cabinet, good feedback and a smart idea of the project guarantee him success on our crazy cryptology.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

It's nice to watch the Oris.Space project collect a huge army of fans. Particularly pleased with the involvement of third-party projects in research activities, built on the basis of the idea of Oris.Space. This shows once again - with what innovative idea the team approached the forecasting process, and how many partners trust it. The main thing - constant perfection and not a step back!

The project is really worthwhile, I immediately became very interested in reading about it more and about the fact that some functions have no analogues. One of the features is that the Oris platform will quickly create a self-poll for blockchain without complicated programming. And now a lot of ico are held, and therefore the project for creating surveys will be in demand. For those who want to correctly place their investments, it's time to enter the project.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

I think the team is working on the project very I think the team is working on the project very tightly and that's why the tasks is moderated during 3 days. I hope for the success of the project.tightly and that's why the tasks is moderated during 3 days. I hope for the success of the project.
AlexKr

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

I think the team is working on the project very tightly and that's why the tasks is moderated during 3 days. I hope for the success of the project.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

I was very interested in this project, already looked a lot of information on the project, just downloaded the application to the phone, answer the questions and ask personally, so far that everything is satisfied, I think that you will still develop, and do not stop on what is!
A very worthwhile project, read their WhitePaper at least, there everything is written in detail. The team was especially impressed, very clever, open people. I will definitely invest, which I advise everyone. I'm sure Orgon will be a valuable investment.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

An interesting new project that allows both business users, scientists, and non-professionals to receive quality answers to their questions.
I think OrisSpace will take a good place on the crypto market, an excellent platform, a competent development team, responsive administration. And most importantly, there are prospects for growth, and there is something to strive for.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

In the right direction, you go, but sometimes it's not that simple. This project is recommended to everyone. Oris, the development of human nature and social relations aimed at improving the quality of the humanitarian pilot project.
ORIS.SPACE strives to create a developed economic society with a digital economy, mutual settlements will be carried out using the Orgon token.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

I think the team is working on the project very tightly and that's why the tasks is moderated during 3 days. I hope for the success of the project.

News is constantly appearing, so the project works unambiguously. But in my opinion advertising is not enough, you need to advertise the product more. I also wanted more video about the platform to see.
AlexKr

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

The project is working. It is well, that there is a finished product and we can already use the application. I have already installed it on the smartphone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: