Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO to invest ?  (Read 6323 times)
ainimarch112 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?

i implore you to get all information and researches done first.
then you can decide for yourself which ico is best.
avoid fud and fomo

Make your researches, and get detailed information.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Mar 14, 2018 - There are many Initial Coin Offerings on the market today, but I have something to tell you. Talenthon, a UK Recruitment Platform, is one of the best ICO projects for 2018 and is undoubtedly the ultimate ICO to invest in this year. In a nutshell, Talenthon has designed and built a state of the art ecosystem that ...
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

NKN
NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new generation of highly scalable, self-evolving and selfincentivized blockchain network infrastructure. NKN addresses the network decentralization and self-evolution by introducing Cellular Automata (CA) methodology for both dynamism and efficiency. NKN tokenizes network connectivity and data transmission capacity by a novel and useful Proof of Work. NKN focuses on decentralizing network resources, similar to how Bitcoin and Ethereum decentralize computing power as well as how IPFS and Filecoin decentralize storage. Together, they form the three pillars of the Internet infrastructure for next generation blockchain systems. NKN ultimately makes the network more decentralized, efficient, equalized, robust and secure, thus enabling healthier, safer, and more open Internet.

Block Collider

The Block Collider multichain is a high-speed distributed ledger built on sets of blocks from other blockchains, integrating those chains together and enabling many cross-chain features. The multichain supports ultra-low latency balance updates with the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol and innovates on reduplication of work and incentives for miner network speed, so that the resulting multichain pushes the frontier of speed and throughput of blockchains. The Block Collider multichain is collaboratively created exclusively by decentralized peer-to-peer miners — with no centralized points of failure, oracles, or validators.

Traceto
Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF)
Product Suitability
Credit Worthiness

NEX
Neon Exchange (NEX) is a decentralized platform on the NEO blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable offchain matching engine to handle trading volume and support complex orders (such as limit orders) that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX will be the first exchange to utilize NEO, NEO Gas and its own NEX token as base pairs to trade NEP-5 tokens.

Alchemint
The Alchemint ICO and SDT Token offer a stablecoin management system built on the NEO platform. Alchemint aims to offer a multitude of fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies via a decentralized and transparent system of collateralized digital assets. Alchemint provides an opportunity to mortgage NEO holdings to access price stability. Initially targeting exchanges, the team envision a stablecoin that will be used for p2p payments, asset securitization and e-commerce.

Here is an addition: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736406.msg34751365#msg34751365
byebyehi

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:17:05 PM by byebyehi

Just look at reputable sites that rate ICOs so you don't have to do the work yourself.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

In these given list Eligma would be best choice for it mate. We need to check the project's white paper first because most of the people missed to read that and finally they thinks about the project manager will distribute the tokens or not.
Before all this happen you may able to analyze which project will works better in the market.
My suggestions are, Eligma, Alax, Buzzshow, Tokpie and lancechain.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

I prefer you to these ICOs

NEO

NKN

IOTA
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

NKN
NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new generation of highly scalable, self-evolving and selfincentivized blockchain network infrastructure. NKN addresses the network decentralization and self-evolution by introducing Cellular Automata (CA) methodology for both dynamism and efficiency. NKN tokenizes network connectivity and data transmission capacity by a novel and useful Proof of Work. NKN focuses on decentralizing network resources, similar to how Bitcoin and Ethereum decentralize computing power as well as how IPFS and Filecoin decentralize storage. Together, they form the three pillars of the Internet infrastructure for next generation blockchain systems. NKN ultimately makes the network more decentralized, efficient, equalized, robust and secure, thus enabling healthier, safer, and more open Internet.

Block Collider

The Block Collider multichain is a high-speed distributed ledger built on sets of blocks from other blockchains, integrating those chains together and enabling many cross-chain features. The multichain supports ultra-low latency balance updates with the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol and innovates on reduplication of work and incentives for miner network speed, so that the resulting multichain pushes the frontier of speed and throughput of blockchains. The Block Collider multichain is collaboratively created exclusively by decentralized peer-to-peer miners — with no centralized points of failure, oracles, or validators.

Traceto
Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF)
Product Suitability
Credit Worthiness

NEX
Neon Exchange (NEX) is a decentralized platform on the NEO blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable offchain matching engine to handle trading volume and support complex orders (such as limit orders) that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX will be the first exchange to utilize NEO, NEO Gas and its own NEX token as base pairs to trade NEP-5 tokens.

Alchemint
The Alchemint ICO and SDT Token offer a stablecoin management system built on the NEO platform. Alchemint aims to offer a multitude of fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies via a decentralized and transparent system of collateralized digital assets. Alchemint provides an opportunity to mortgage NEO holdings to access price stability. Initially targeting exchanges, the team envision a stablecoin that will be used for p2p payments, asset securitization and e-commerce.

Here is an addition: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2736406.msg34751365#msg34751365

we have 3 the same on the list.. my list would be

blockcollider
nex
NKN
eden
pchain

D222
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

Instead of asking for suggestion, you find the useful top rated ICO in the below website. I do not know whether you know the ICO rating and analysis site or not. If you do not know, please find those below.
http://icochecker.com/
https://www.icoalert.com/
https://www.ico-map.io/
Hope you find the better suggestion in these websites.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

While there may be tons of ICOs out there seeking for investors' funds to Kickstart their projects, not all are investment worthy. Projects like Corl, ORCA, QuarkChain are promising ICOs to invest in. This is not a financial advise as the decision lies in your court. You can however visit https://icodrops.com to catch up with upcoming projects and their ratings.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out: operations with crypto-currencies, manufacture, design of emoji, health, education. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing. It's my opinion. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future.  I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
ainimarch112 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

In these given list Eligma would be best choice for it mate. We need to check the project's white paper first because most of the people missed to read that and finally they thinks about the project manager will distribute the tokens or not.
Before all this happen you may able to analyze which project will works better in the market.
My suggestions are, Eligma, Alax, Buzzshow, Tokpie and lancechain.
and What about GIG9 and Looix? any review about?
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

What makes you say they are the best ICOs to invest in nowadays? What do you base that on?
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

I think the ICO you say is pretty good. but I would advise you to invest in ICO CryptoAds by CFC (CRAD). CryptoAds Marketplace is a powerful decentralized marketing and advertising platform built on Ethereum Blockchain. The platform is completely transparent and provides secure solutions for brands, digital advertisers, marketers, content publishers and everyday Internet users, who receive the opportunity to trade directly without the need for centralized ad exchanges. CryptoAds Marketplace will give advertisers an advertisement of native video, live-casting ads, 360 ads, "in the round", vertical video, in-app, and walls) at an unlimited number of traffic sources with AI and Blockchain technologies and without having to worry about proper execution.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

The best ICO to invest will be in my opinion:

Smart Cointainers! A temperature sensitive logistics project as a revolution for the transport of sensitive food products and pharma goods. It is a high-tech container provider in switzerland. The goal is to create the first fully autonomous container based on blockchain technology that will be very usefull in the logistics industry. The Smart Containers Group will track and monitor each container around the world realised with the help of modern Blockchain-based software and an IoT infrastructure. The public token sale starts in May. For more informations check my signature. Visit the website and check the whitepaper. You will be convinced.
ainimarch112 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

What makes you say they are the best ICOs to invest in nowadays? What do you base that on?
I visited GIG9 website and whitepaper and roadmap, I found very clear and detailed. Eligma project is too detailed. both ICO are attending crypto summits live on pages and on other social media platforms. thats why I mentioned these ICO's. In end of 2017 lots of fake ICO's scammed public. thats why I need review about ICO's before investing
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

I suggest you not try to invest with ICO before 2 years after listing on exchange. ICO is new and we don't know how good their performance on real market, don't waste your time with this activity. But if you decides to invest with bitcoin, eth, ltc I'll support it, it's more profitable than invest into ICO project.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Nauticus is one of the upcoming crypto's that has the potential to make investors a lot of money. Nauticus will be the FIRST EVER exchange to offer 100 crypto & 7 fiat currencies. Nauticus is also backed by the Australian Government regulator. Nauticus is powered by IBM & several other prosperous companies.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

I recommend you to these ICOs because it is the good platforms and the brilliant team developers.

DEX
Nauticus
NKN
eden
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second. I can't wait for the token sale.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: