Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO to invest ?  (Read 6323 times)
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

You are looking at the overall picture of the market. I now can not imagine what you can advise so as not to ruin the person you advise. I would suggest to invest in the top 30, which fell heavily, and expect growth. ETH, and NEO, probably EOS, can be effective.

sofiasalmon

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Quadrant protocol, Moonlight, Kairos, Usechain, nOS

i like your picks they are realy good project i have read their white paper
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

ICO Sonder is the best at this moment
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

ICO Sonder is the best at this moment
I do not know what one ICO project can be better than another. They are all the same until the fundraising is completed. And then see who for the case was collected, and who to dust in the eyes to let.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?
for me old icos will be the best coin to invest like hedge token debitum adbank they are so profitable.
make a short trade to this coins and you will receive a big profit later when it pumps.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

There's a lot of ICO's are running as of now, But I have some choices of the best ICO's for me like Kepler Tech, Koios, and Decoin. But I keep monitoring to these ICO's before I buy too Smiley But of course before we join to these ICO's we must do our own research and don't listen only to those people around us Cheesy

At your service
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

When picking an ICO make sure you go for one with viable use case and not those that have imaginary prospects. You should consider investing in Akropolis. The concept has to do with restructuring the global pension system using blockchain. You can DYOR on it by checking out the website

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

Dakuce is one of the good ICO to invest in

DAKUCE is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. Apart from the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded.

To know more about Dakuce visit: http://dakuce.com/
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

At the moment, I think it's better to just invest in existing coins that have a promising future than just invest in ICO, because there is now a lot of deception
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?
there are a lot good icos, so the answer depends on what sphere ogf our life youbare most interested into and what you really want to be a part of
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

At the moment, I think it's better to just invest in existing coins that have a promising future than just invest in ICO, because there is now a lot of deception
there are a lot of sdcam icos, but it does not mean that everything so too wrong to be fixed. I am sure within time the situation will get bertter
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I suggest that you should do your homework. Look at the team's whitepaper and road map, check the team's credibility, check if there's an active marketing and also check if the project is legit or too good to be true. No one can actually tell you which is the best ICO to invest in because as you have said there are a lot of good ICOs out there.
cryptosemight2018

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

I don't think there is anyone who would give you investment advice but it is allowed for everyone to promote the project they supported. In this case, just check through signatures and do your own research if it suites your standard
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

I suggest that you should do your homework. Look at the team's whitepaper and road map, check the team's credibility, check if there's an active marketing and also check if the project is legit or too good to be true. No one can actually tell you which is the best ICO to invest in because as you have said there are a lot of good ICOs out there.
Kipler/Kep/.The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Which are your top ICOs for investment this month?
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

I see your project site, very interesting and have careful planning. with the support of a strong team that is in it hopefully for the smooth progress and many people who are interested in your project.

Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

https://www.tradelize.com/
amrenamren

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Do not prohibit, but inform. The correct position ...

The US Securities and Exchange Commission published on its official website, as part of the training of crypto-currency investors, an instruction for investors in ICO, announcing this on Twitter.

* ICOs distributing securities are required to register with the SEC
* Not all tokens are securities, but some of them skillfully disguise themselves as such
* participation in ICO is a high-risk investment
* Crypto-currencies, by their nature, have no borders, therefore, the protection that a local regulatory body can provide to you is often very limited
* investors should be extremely cautious and conduct an independent thorough study of the project considered as an investment opportunity

https://www.sec.gov/
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

Ether is quite cheap now and EINC is a good ICO, respectable, with a good team and has a bright future in terms of use cases and adoption. I do recommend it.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

I am looking for rates here: www.icoguide.com in my opinion this rates are trustworthy, so take a look.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Sonder is the best one i think
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: