Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ICOs?  (Read 371 times)
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

What do you think is future of ICOs? Where do you see this in next 5 years?

Good projects will go to exchanges and will develop, If crypto market will be developing the same will be also with ICOs, we need new projects to develop the area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I am waiting for government regulation. It is bad for cryptocurrency community, but ICO industry is full of scams. We need something that will help to ban frauds and secure investors. Too much money is going to scammers hands. In future it will be more difficult to launch ICO.
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:06 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:03:45 PM by shadowtree

I think the number of ICOs will continue to rise, This field is still early so there is room for a lot of innovative ideas still.
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

I hope, the scam scanner will be invented for checking the scam and there will be only real projects.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

I think that the ICO will continuously develop and improve with each passing year. It seems to me that in a few years ICO will be enshrined in law and we will be able to fight scammers who simply collect money and disappear under the guise of ICOs!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

I see so many security tokens in the future. And much bigger market that now.  Even it sounds optimistic, yet possible.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

I really hope (very much, really!) that all scammers will be found and punished, only this can improve the market and attract investors
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

You must be joking. It is impossible to predict so far as the market is not regulated by legislation. If regulation at the legislative level is introduced this year, then it will be possible to understand how the vector of ICO will change and what prospects await it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

Everything is changing so rapidly that it is difficult to predict for five years ahead.
Uniquely, ICO will somehow be regulated to avoid fraud.
Around ICO there will be even more analytical resources that will help to understand where the real projects are, and where the scam.
Perhaps the very idea of ICO will somehow change.
parkraol

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:36:41 PM

It is better if the ICOs are regulated for the next 5 years because it is sure that the ICO scams will be avoided and scam victims will be reduced. Blessed earlier ICOs since it was established that their project needed to upgrade the platform against emerging innovative ideas of new competitors.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

I would support the idea of ​​a new ICO technology, when there is an opportunity though somehow to guarantee that the project will really go on the stock exchange, let it not collect money, but in the end developers can then sell their funds on the stock exchanges.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

ICOs aren't going to be as easy to garner attention as they used to be.

I think that we're shifting from unregulated ICOs to regulated ICOs. And the KYC laws surrounding these ICOs are going to pretty strict. In the next 5 years, it should be expected that a lot of big companies come up with their own initial coin offerings as well, just like Telegram is planning on doing.

Overall, expect more regulations in the ICO sphere. It's going to be harder and harder for devs to pitch their ideas across, when they have so many competitors.

Yes i agree with you will be more regulations on ico"s.It can have positive effect on transparency mostly if
that market will be not overregulated

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

Hi!

After 5 years, when considering current ICOs, we will Identified what are the truly successful project and how far they achieve their targets. Also In the future many ICOs will start to relate with different purposes. Hence more governments will make regulations to control ICOs. ICOs which scam will increase in future. Hence more ICO ranking methods and Associations will establish to control for those scams. If the cryptocurrency able to accept more countries then new opportunities will create. New opportunities will lead to jobs. People will start to do jobs relate to ICO projects. Personally I believe after 5 years people will tend to cryptocurrency that lead to start more ICOs.  Also Industries will use ICOs for find more Investors to success their Project. With more regulations ICOs will start that Future journey.

Thanks
Have a Nice Day!         

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE