Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ICOs?  (Read 371 times)
gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

ICO is a financial mechanism innovation that essentially improves the crowdfunding model of the Internet because it combines very powerful kinetic energy with TOKEN (Token/Token). Although most ICOs are now built on the blockchain smart contract system such as Ethereum, ICO can be applied to Internet projects without blockchain technology.
According to the cryptocurrency industry media CoinDesk, the global ICO financing in the first quarter of 2018 was US$6.3 billion, which is 118% of the global ICO financing in 2017. The average round of financing scale and financing speed of ICO projects in the first quarter also exceeded that of the past. The number of ICOs in the quarter was 59% of the whole year of 2017.
The Japanese government clarified the virtual currency as a means of payment in accordance with the revised "Financial Arithmetic Algorithm" and required the registration of the trading institution; although the legislation did not specify the ICO issue, it was based on the FSA's in October last year. A statement, "ICO may be regulated by the "Financial Arithmetic Algorithm" or "Financial Commodity Exchange Act," depending on the structure of the ICO project." If an ICO project has the characteristics of an investment product, purchase tokens through virtual currency Actually, it is equal to the purchase of currency. This kind of ICO project will be regulated by the Financial Commodity Exchange Act. In addition, in countries that allow "sandbox supervision" pilots, such as the United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia and other countries, ICO projects may first apply to enter the regulatory sandbox for testing. Any existing regulatory agency must fully obtain ICO regulatory authority and must obtain the authorization of the legislative authority. It is not ruled out that some countries or regions will have special legislation on ICOs in the future. As ICO projects are inherently global in nature, cross-border regulatory cooperation may be an important trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

What do you think is future of ICOs? Where do you see this in next 5 years?

The future if ICO will be good if there are strict rules applied to operates. so that scam ico will never exist again in the future.
if all ICO are legit, i am sure that the investors won't be afraid to invest on many ICOs

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Future of ICOs varies from ICO to ICO, some of them really have chance to go to exchanges, some are scams obviously. I personally invested in several ICOs some of them went to exchange and brought profit, some of them failed, but now I have experience to identify good ideas and projects. My favorite ICO of April is Ambit Mining ICO, very promising one. So let us see, how it will go.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

ICO less and more quality. Nowadays many fraudulent ICOs are born all over the market, they have scammed a lot of people, in my opinion we should not invest in ICO projects to buy the coins were exchanged. thus being less risky and potentially earning higher returns from the Crypto market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

ICO less and more quality. Nowadays many fraudulent ICOs are born all over the market, they have scammed a lot of people, in my opinion we should not invest in ICO projects to buy the coins were exchanged. thus being less risky and potentially earning higher returns from the Crypto market.
When there is a chance though somehow to guarantee that the project is really going to go to the stock,
but I will support the idea of ​​new and qualified ICO technology that has good regulation
BfexOfficial

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

According to ccn.com, in the future, there will significantly be fewer ICO with weak projects backing them up. The remaining ones would likely be tech startups raising funds to develop innovative ideas and projects. The rest of the market would gradually move towards STO (Securities Tokens Offering) who have "more mature and proven businesses".
https://www.ccn.com/the-future-of-icos/
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I think that number of ICOs will be reduced and more demands will be made for new projects. Now investors are very at risk, but over time there should be changes that will positively affect this sphere.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

ICOs are essential part of crypto market, it is impossible to imagine its development without ICOs, so I think they will exist, but maybe more regulated, and changed somehow.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

more and more new ICOs are emerging, with big visions and missions, but not least ending in SCAM, and I fear that will make investors reluctant to invest in ICO again, and make ICO's future shattered, but I hope it will never happen

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

ICOs will be polarized. Good and valuable projects will raise (hundreds) millions of dollars within minutes/hours while bad projects wont raise anything. Its going to be tougher and tougher
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

I see the future of ICOs in the dumpster in five years and I will be very happy if it happens. The current ICOs are dirtying the crypto markets with the rampant scams running, most of the projects failing and not even able to survive or come up with a working product. The ICOs are making the new users afraid of crypto currencies who have lost their money in ICOs.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

If we think that crypto market will develop we should understand the importance of ICOs. So I think they will exist, but I guess there will be less scams, as people will be more experienced and will not invest in bad projects.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

It depends on the project, in some cases I see todays ICOs as coins at the exchange, and some will fail in the nearest future.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

I think  ICOs will be even more important . This the future will be social significant, than today. There will be new rules, but it's for the best.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
thanhphank34

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

ICO in 2018 is the ICO of the team which they have the product already. Besides the fundraising via VC, ICO the best way for start-up community.
zenki0906

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

ICO's might not be gaining much attentions for the next 5 years, because of the SCAM ICO's that has victimized many crypto traders (noobs).
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

After 5 years that there ICO concluded , I think they are already delisted in exchanges because most of them are successful at first but in long term , no more updates and no more progress or development.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

I think this is the last year of the golden age of ICOs. Today ico programs run without any regulation and transparency. difficult to discover the behind team's real info. So Much scams there. I think Icos will not go to the end, But will be regulated with governments. We know governments can not regulate crypto but Icos.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

We can say that ICOs are innovation of bitcoin. New technology created related to bitcoin with advance and more convenient to use. It will be hard for them to be recognize now but in the near future I know that they can overtake bitcoin.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

I think we need more regulations on ICO's and we will see it in future.

We need a platform to avoid scam ICO's to keep people safe from scammers.

So i think more regulations can be added to ICO's in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: