Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3692 times)
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

The best argument you can ever make currently in favour of bitcoin is to show them how successful you are in bitcoin business. Let the success speak for itself. Most people won't believe you until you begin to show the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

How on earth can there be around 25 million invetsters that have invested into btc thinking it's a scam. Normally a scam can be evaluated on the basis of how superficial it sound like but btc has opened a new world of crypto which has allowed people to trade and earn with completely legally. It is foolish to assume that crypto is still a scam after establishing itself to be a modern day e currency.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

The best way to silence crypto haters is by showing your success. they wont believe until they see the earnings with their own eyes.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

The best way to silence crypto haters is by showing your success. they wont believe until they see the earnings with their own eyes.
That's the best way to go about it. Most haters are just voicing the opinions of other haters that they have seen on Television or they have read from in social media. They are just pawns in the whole game. Instead of researching on their own. They let others dictate to them.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

I personally dealed with them so easilly. I just showed my close friend who doubted the dollar bills that I got from trading =)
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

I don't deal with haters. They're not worth my time. Why would I waste time on people who are not even my responsibility? I wouldn't place that burden on myself coz I already have a lot of other stuff to worry about. If they remain to hate, that's their choice. Probably a day will come when they'll sobber up and realize that they were stupid to hate on something that is great. Sometimes, self-realization is the only way.

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

Bitcoin haters hate because they don’t understand how it works, and they are wasily influenced by bad news. You are right dont be aggressive on them because they will hate you more, hear them out first then assess their wrong notion on bitcoin then explain it yourself to them. When you already corrected their wrong notion, then you educate. Its very eas. All u need for them is to understand.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

I do not care what they say, they just hate when bitcoin goes down but when bitcoin soars, they will try to take advantage.
Just show me how much money you make from bitcoin, so they will be silent because everything they think is a profit, not how big bitcoin has tried to master the market as it is now.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

In my opinion, there is some use to these so-called haters. They actually keep the bitcoin community more dynamic. They keep the dialogue open, demanding more attention from everyone. Plus, once our investments pay off and once bitcoin strengthens as a virtual currency, we can always say, "I told you so." Smiley
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

The attitude of the pros and cons in a decision and the program is normal. It depends on how we respond to the difference.
Especially the pros cons against bitcoin. We should be able to be wise to those who hate bitcoin or crypto.no more severe friction.
We should be able to take wisdom from this incident.
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

People throw hate on bitcoin either because of jealousy or lack of knowledge about it. They tend to judge the said crypto based on their small learnings. As a bitcoin enthusiast, take time to make them understand what bitcoin really is but if they insist informations which they firmly believe in and is so shallow, then just dont mind them.

Why should you waste your time convincing someone that BTC is good or bad? I appreciate my time and don’t want to spend it aimlessly. I would rather do something more useful.

Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

The best way to deal with bitcoin or cryptocurrency  haters is to show  them your results and they will bow in shame, shun their fake news don't be aggressive with them on any point.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

Of course, the value of bitcoin can not be reduced to one element or function. Many aspects of crypto currency contribute to its usefulness and create advantages that not only outweigh the traditional fiat (state) money, but also support the crypto world ecosystem.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

The haters of bitcoin hate it because they may be don't know it totally or they hate it without any rason. If they research it they they will love it.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

The beat way to beat them are as follows.

1. Show them how the technology behind the crypto works.
2. Teach them how to invest/trade.
3. Show them you million dollar account which came from the crypto worls 😬😬😬
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Those who hate bitcoin i must say if they involve into it for some day surely they will going to love it, because during this time they will understand it.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

We all believe we have the best chance of being a widely adopted Cryptocurrency.And at the end of the day,these are just angry people on the internet and have no influence on what actually happens. And Those who hate bitcoin when they involve into it for one day surely they will going to love it.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Dealing with bitcoin haters requires patients, wisdom and good attitude. If they who are haters can't believe what you are really telling them to do, just be calm and live your life with  bitcoin advancing your life and make you progress then they themselves will ask how can this be. then show them what you've got..share your blessing and they will love you back.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Those who hate bitcoin i must say if they involve into it for some day surely they will going to love it, because during this time they will understand it.
if we do not awaken it then it will be difficult if people who hate bitcoin become fond of bitcoin. people who hate usually will not do that action in front of us but will do it in secret and it is a hypocritical act. let the person hate us someday there will be a reply.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

Just put a smile on your face. We can not force everyone to love what we are doing and to love crypto. Be successful in crypto, and let your success be your noise..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: