Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3692 times)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

We cant blame crypto haters. Maybe they are victims of scam thats why they are now a haters or maybe they heard about many people scam in crypto there are lot of reason why th hate crypto thats why if this people wont stop scamming there probably no future for crypto
Exactly, we cannot blame others not to join or hate this crypto. But, they should not judge first without understanding the process in crypto before saying a scam. Dealing with bitcoin should consider the risks when investing.
Crypto hater are maybe the one who had bad experience in cryptocurrency that's why they keep away from it, they cannot blame them because their mind are focused to judge crypto. So I think its better to deal to Bitcoin not to haters of it and focus to situation of the bitcoin than dealing thise haters we can do anything but to mind our own business. As long as you focus to them they will be more aggressive to do nonsense about Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

For me no need to explain to them because it is their own belief no one can force them to accept bitcoin and other crypto currencies. It would be their loss not ours. They should wait and see our success stories.

muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

To my mind, the most convincing argument is when you show people how much you can earn when dealing with crypto. They all agree that is't quite a nice monthly income and ask why I am still doing my main job instead of being fully involved in crypto  Cheesy

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Well, actually I have many friends who hate bitcoins. They said it was not true or fraud. How the hell? I show them my wallet, and they said "wooaah, so it is", and some of them are using bitkoyn right now.

yes in my opinion it is also the right way. Prove to them directly the balance you have (of course if they do things that make us sick) then later they will be quiet and think twice before talking about what they hate. whatever it is, And not just about crypto

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Even my parents think that Bitcoin is a bubble and it has blasted. Why do they think so? They heard this information on TV, while I'm making money out of the "bubble" market. Never believe mass media, make your own research.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I've never taught people and suggest people who hate crypto to believe in crypto, but from the results I got from crypto they automatically trusted and asked me to explain it and even they believed it, even though before it, they always said that crypto was just a bubble 
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

No wonder if there are many peoples who hate crypto, looks like they were buying, holding and there comes this bear market.
Then it didn't meet their expectation to gain profit in crypto. Another reason to hate crypto maybe because there were several scam projects in crypto. If you dealing with those peoples, don't get affected and stay calm.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

For me I do not really deal with crypto haters ,never mind those people who are saying nothing good about bitcoin ,I may pay attention on dealing with bitcoin ,for it may have a good results in the future especially if you have manage your bitcoin  investment properly ,then you gain good, profits than dealing with those bitcoin haters ,stay out from them and continue the good works.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

What about the bitcoin and ethereum address has to do with your advices?Asking for donation just for this one?How desperate you are mate for this attitude?Luh

I am top different in that matter because I don’t usually do arguing or encouraging thru conversations because mostly the effect pushes them instead of luring them inside cryptocurrency

What i do is,i am letting them see by the way how our lives changes,me and my wife ,and ofcourse some of my love ones whose now is engaging in cryptocurrency,and from this they pphave change outviews from scam to profiteering
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

actually I don't deal with crypto or bitcoin haters and I hate explaining too about bitcoin to someone, yet if a person ask and seems interested then I will start to share my thoughts.  most of people here in our country is to see is to believe, so the greatest thing for me how to deal with them is the fruit of my result using bitcoin.

Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

I don't think we should kinda force someone to change his opinion, when I explain bitcoin to friends it's just a brief explanation, then I always tell them to do their own research and decide if it's something actually interesting or not.
Laura Evans

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Don't care about Bitcoin or crypto haters. I think they hate Cryptocurrency because they have ever overcome the bad situation with it. Maybe they went bankrupt or lost a lot of money when investing in Bitcoin. So do the best your investment and leave Bitcoin haters behind.
Jason Camara

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Some ways that you had mentioned were fine but I think there is no point caring about Bitcoin or crypto haters. Perhaps they disliked Bitcoin because they have never seen the good results which Bitcoin can do. Besides, they can't feel that Bitcoin can get many advantages for the world. In conclusion, you should show the haters your benefits from Bitcoin and then I make sure that they will believe in Bitcoin more.
VaryTime

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Don't care about Bitcoin or crypto haters. I think they hate Cryptocurrency because they have ever overcome the bad situation with it. Maybe they went bankrupt or lost a lot of money when investing in Bitcoin. So do the best your investment and leave Bitcoin haters behind.
I totally agree with you. It is waste our time to caring about bitcoin or crypto haters. Instead of that, we should spend more time to learn how to make a profit with bitcoin.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

I dealing bitcoin or crypto only with who guys are well known many years experienced about cryptocurrency. So that, there was no aggressive moment with people. Coinbase 10$ refer bonus is not available in my country.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

There are really a lot of skeptics and sometimes it is very difficult to convince them that cryptocurrency is not a fraud. But when I just show my investment results, they think. And maybe once even change their minds about cryptocurrency for the better.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

It is all the only profits 100:90 ratio investors always focus so i show them my profits and invested capital at the same time it is my basic responsibility even to explain about the risk and how market operates the crypto currency price changes and should explain it is temporary trend but not a fixed trend.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

There are really a lot of skeptics and sometimes it is very difficult to convince them that cryptocurrency is not a fraud. But when I just show my investment results, they think. And maybe once even change their minds about cryptocurrency for the better.
I agree with you, and for me, you do not have to deal with them, if they do not like bitcoin, let them. Because at the end of the day, it is their loss not yours.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

I don't really argue with people like these because it's really a burden and it taxes too much of my energy to do so. I just ignore them and let the value of bitcoins and investments do the talking for me. I'll just be creating a lot more noise in social media and show off the profits I made.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

I think, to deal with bitcoin haters is probably to show and prove to them that bitcoin is not what they think, do not argue with them because surely they do not want to listen, be better by proving that their words are wrong

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: