Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3688 times)
panfils

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

In my opinion, one should just ignore them. It is not worth my time to spend my precious time arguing with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc02190110

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

aaaaahhhh. Some People.. Always looking at new things in a bad angle. I think We must give chances to new things,new ideas.. BTC is not a scam. Like other currencies.. it is a currency.. Haters are Who doesn't understand it's benefits or they don't know how to get profit with it. So ithink It will Be better if they study about BTC and Know the truth........ Smiley Smiley. Because likely or not everyone has to deal with it..
validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

I would let them learn on their own after giving them some hints. Forcing it to them will not work.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Personally, I do not quite understand the question, haters? Is this what people say that are outside these concepts like crypto currency and bitco? Or I that not so I understand
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

Thanks for this great tips, I think it will help all Crypto enthusiasts like myself who don't really know how to deal with such persons who always have negative intentions for cryptocurrencies.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

For me I must deal to bitcoin than to those who hate.I don't care about them,until bitcoin has a good benefits for me,I will deal and trust on it because bitcoin is my life now.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

The only revenge you can do to them is that make them see and envy what you have achieved on investing in cryptocurrency. You cannot deal with them anyways even you told them.everything possitive or teach them how.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Well I had a plan to invest in bitcoin when it was just sitting at 1200 us dollars. My parents are in when it comes to technology and they even know about bitcoin at that time. My only problem is I do not have money that time and they won't lend me some if I tried to borrow. They do not hate bitcoin but the issue is they have no trust on what can bitcoin do. They won't give me some money to invest at that time but now they have regretted their decision. We should have been rich by now. We still do not have enough money but after they witnessed the rise of cryptocurrency, they got into it and they now make money through it.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

man you made a nice post, but it was not necessary to include your addresses to get paid for it, I find it pretty funny. I guess you have confused your presence here with some other medium.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

It's super annoying to deal with,but at the same time I think that is good for the Dash community.Its gives us an underdog mentality even though we all believe we have the best chance of being a widely adopted Cryptocurrency.And at the end of the day,these are just angry people on the internet and have no influence on what actually happens.
Its up to them if they hate crypto currencies. Just be good to them and offer them different cryptocurrencies like the EDUCATION token that offers online education on different fields like ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ,  web designs and many more. https://medium.com/edu-coins/how-to-buy-education-tokens-ledu-on-gate-io-73b027f83f6f
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

The only revenge you can do to them is that make them see and envy what you have achieved on investing in cryptocurrency. You cannot deal with them anyways even you told them.everything possitive or teach them how.

Agreed, since you cannot pleased everyone let the crypto haters do what they want to do. As long as we know the reality and continue achieved the benifits and earned more profits in Bitcoin. Haters will always throw negative about crypto the best thing to do is ignore them.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

the confirmation of the pudding is dependably in the tasting , once you can give physical proof to demonstrate or indicate monetary advantage from crypto managing then that is an extraordinary begin. these haters were once individuals who were similarly as intrigued as you and I anyway they had awful encounters since they didn't set aside the opportunity to learn and teach themselves about it before contributing thus they may have wound up loosing everything , so on most events once they know somebody who is profiting from it then their perspectives ordinarily turns out to be more casual, the onus is still on us who have built up a triumphant recipe to spread this know how and information regardless of whether they are going to do as such at a cost.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

1. Don't get aggressive:

I think the most frequent or the most used reason of cryptohaters is the scams that are happening. Many people are getting tricked by frauds and the haters used this argument.  To deal with this reason,  I think the best way is to show your profit or your bitcoin wallet to them.  This physical evidence I think is enough for them to think that what you are doing is true. Also,  try to tell them that it is not bitcoin's fault for some people to be tricked.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

If i were you, i will not mind them. Let them hate all they want to cryptocurrencies because that is what they want and just focus on your own thing or business and keep growing yourself to become better and focus on being more productive so you will have enough fuel for yourself to boost and perform pretty well so the success will speak for yourself and that will shut the haters up.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

If i were you, i will not mind them. Let them hate all they want to cryptocurrencies because that is what they want and just focus on your own thing or business and keep growing yourself to become better and focus on being more productive so you will have enough fuel for yourself to boost and perform pretty well so the success will speak for yourself and that will shut the haters up.

I prefer to deal with my bitcoin and focus on how I can improve myself so that I can earn bigger profit rather than deal with haters and explain myself to them from head to toe. There is no sense in explaining if the people you are dealing with are close minded. Let them see the output and discover bitcoin by themselves.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

1. Don't get aggressive:

I am always calm while telling any of the haters about Cryptocurrency. They are mostly attacking, but that is overrules by the calmness of my eloquence. We have to be patient while explaining any hater. For example, while talking about PRG, I had to tell those haters briefly how PRG is coming up with the paragon space and how its gains will rise.
otto_mmaa

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Just show your profits(you have to had so many btc or money) then they will change their mind.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

1. Don't get aggressive:

One thing is for sure, you cannot convince everyone to invest in Crypto, but we can always make them doubt their thoughts or make them believe their stance is irrational. For example, while talking about Lamden, I told them how it coming up with its new exchange and all other features.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

I don’t understand why so many people are just against of bitcoin. There could be many reasons like governments who keeps on critising bitcoin and do not want to legalise it and thus continuously demotivating people from not to invest in bitcoin and then the media who without understanding the real reason spreads negative news regarding bitcoin. For them they must be educated with the potential of bitcoin and the bright future with bitcoin .
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

1. Don't get aggressive:

That was really some ways to let the bitcoin haters see the positive sides of it. I am fully aware that people are bashing cryptocurrency due to its negativities that they often link. If you wanna get rid of them or deal with them ofcourse make them see the awesome results of involving in here. Encourage them to join by discussing the pros of possesing it but ofcourse you must make sure that they interested and open minded because it really hard to explain something for a close minded people.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: