Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you gonna buy ? BTC LTC ETH ? other  (Read 899 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

I have recently been doing a lot of trading and have gotten a variety of tokens and some btc and ether don't what to do just yet and holding for too long isn't really working too well, how can i minimize my losses? reinvestment options?

Minimize losses: stop loss.
Maximize chances: hold utility coins.

Bitcoin. Litecoin. Ethereum. This is exactly the order of priority for me in crypto. Bitcoin will always and should always be more than half of my portfolio. Everything else relies on the success of the leader. Altcoins for me I always love Litecoin as one of the oldest projects. I still do not support Ethereum but I am holding it for a few years.

Look at utility first (then, therefore, Monero should be in that list).

You sir might be complicating it too much. It should simply be:

Maximize profits: ETHEREUM

Ethereum has the most potential (to change the world!) of all the coins you mentioned and should receive a nice pump in the coming days.

I love this man,a trully supporter and a big fan of ethereum,i was thinking if are you a single holder?just purely ethereum and no other coins?well thats another question..

I have that three most coins in my folio though the first bitcoin ofcourse and the others followed
Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I always believe in Ethereum and Bitcoin because they have a high volume and promising technology, so I will try to buy them. and will probably include NEO in my notes.
After I understood the situation well, I read the forecasts of many experienced analysts, I sold my Bitcoin and invested all the proceeds in NEO.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

I always believe in Ethereum and Bitcoin because they have a high volume and promising technology, so I will try to buy them. and will probably include NEO in my notes.
After I understood the situation well, I read the forecasts of many experienced analysts, I sold my Bitcoin and invested all the proceeds in NEO.

Bitcoin is great investment for a long time than other coins.
I personally to hold BTC than other coins, but it depend on your analysis for the investment.
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

It's hard to advise anything, because everything depends on the volume of your investments and the timeframe for which you want to invest your money. Bitcoin and Ethereum look very good, for long-term investments.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

I would buy a ripple, currently the price of a ripple is growing so fast they can reach $ 2 in the near future, if buy and hold them right now maybe we will have profit x2 or x3 in the future.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

I my self invest in btc 30% of all my portofolio, ethereum 30% and 40% i use it to invest in some really good and legit ico. I do due diligence before investing. If the start up is real i will put. Its because i want to support dapp. I kno2 i take a high risk by putting money in to ico but i am sure there will be high gain behind yhe high risk i took.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

I have recently been doing a lot of trading and have gotten a variety of tokens and some btc and ether don't what to do just yet and holding for too long isn't really working too well, how can i minimize my losses? reinvestment options?

Bitcoin. Litecoin. Ethereum. This is exactly the order of priority for me in crypto. Bitcoin will always and should always be more than half of my portfolio. Everything else relies on the success of the leader. Altcoins for me I always love Litecoin as one of the oldest projects. I still do not support Ethereum but I am holding it for a few years.

This is exactly what I wanted to post.
There have been many threads supporting the idea of holding at least
50% of a portfolio in bitcoin because everything centeres around it.
When bitcoin climbs the alts follow and the same with fallbacks.

As for altcoins, the "reliables" are the ones refered to as utility coins
these are established and have a working product with a big backing
and they are indeed Litecoin, ethereum (monero and dash)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

the best way to recover or minimize your loss is to hold it until it is back or maybe you can buy it back at a much lower price so when the pump comes I think all your losses will be covered.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

the best way to recover or minimize your loss is to hold it until it is back or maybe you can buy it back at a much lower price so when the pump comes I think all your losses will be covered.

For me  i trust bitcoin to buy because that is the king of coins so that i think bitcoin is good for investment and we can minimize the loses of money  if you have a patience to wait the good price so hold it the bitcoin for your future because we can trust bitcoin of the good pricing.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

To minimize your losses just set stop loss, are you still holding in BTC and ETH? just keep holding they will recover soon just believe that you will earn profit with those two powerful coin.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

4th best coin that I can include in this list for me is Monero. Its problematic but great anon coin and many people are accepting it in transactions to hide their identities. Verge somewhat has better publicity but Monero is top coin..

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I bought some ethereum at a price of $ 400 and now the price has gone up so far. I feel lucky to have bought ethereum at the bottom price. and I expect a lot of profit by the end of this year
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

you should analyze the chart so you can see a good chance, cut loss then buy back when the price is low and when the trend ups can cover your losses.

and you can reinvest in ETH or BTC, I think LTC has a small selling point in the market.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

You sir might be complicating it too much. It should simply be:

Maximize profits: ETHEREUM

Ethereum has the most potential (to change the world!) of all the coins you mentioned and should receive a nice pump in the coming days.
Totally agree with that. As more I survive on crypto as more ETH I try to buy. Ethereum now I think the best platform, I support NEO too, but no one can bet ETH now. Maybe in some time, but not now. Also BTC and LTC a good choice too. I bought LTC with delay as I thought. I bought it for 90 dollars. I should do that before. Anyway still it's not bad. I think for 90 % of all people BTC is the first crypto. Still this is a best choice for people who don't have much time to research other coins.
BUT I'm trying to read more about LTC recently and I have doubt about that project now. I'll do more researches but I feel that something went wrong. Or it's just BTC with their lightening network and cheap transactions.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

I will buy more Ethereum, i think it's look better than bitcoin and litecoin. Eth recently break out down trend channel
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

I would consided buying Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Bitcoin, not only being the pioneer of the cryptos has the most acceptance in the market but is no longer under a financial bubble. The coin also holds a market capital of $152 billion at the moment. Hence the coin is a safe investment as compared to other coins and will give good profit gains.
Similarly, Ethereum provides you with many opportunities and not just as an investment asset. It can be used as a token for smart applications and can also be used for posting new ICOs. Also, after getting accepted from major companies like Microsoft, Intel, the coin's market value has risen. Hence it is a good potential coin.
Omega0255

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Since when are you holding them? Those are altcoins that are never going down (well, on the last few days) so maybe you bought them months ago when everything was x3 or x4 from the actual price.

Just hold them my friend, you wont regret.

Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

bitcoin litecoin and ethereum is on uptrend right now, bitcoin was on steady rising while all other top altcoins was following bitcoin uptrend. but now ethereum was good to buy i guess, because many ico using it.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

For me, I will buy BTC and ETH. There are a few coins I have invested in such as Siacoin, Neo and Omg.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

bigcrocodile

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

I suggest you switch to btc, because the btc price goes down not too far and btc always catches a very significant increase, currently the market is less friendly, so I suggest you to hold it first.

Now the market is rapidly recovering and Bitcoin will grow in the first place, and all other coins will follow it. Probably, it is now its worth to support and invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: