Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people mine Crypto?  (Read 796 times)
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

Most of people mine in crypto to a chance to gain some great profits. In mining you only need hardwork to have profits cause when you don't worked hard maybe you get nothing.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:43:30 AM

I think mining is more profitable, especially for certain coins, as long as it can calculate the cost of spending and how many coins you get. In my group there is someone who likes to calculate the profit and loss of mining and he is not just mining certain coins based on one's profit.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:54:34 AM

I think mining is more profitable, especially for certain coins, as long as it can calculate the cost of spending and how many coins you get. In my group there is someone who likes to calculate the profit and loss of mining and he is not just mining certain coins based on one's profit.

They like to mine In order to earn coins and they are like to promote in this technology site, which they can earn profits by selling and buying due to fluctuated market.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Mining is a business, and they make money from it. That's why people mine crypto. Nowadays mining become harder and it's very hard to make profits from mining.
Simple as that make it advantageous over buying is that with mining you just keep getting coins as long as you keep mining while with buying, once you run out of money, you cannot get any more coins. So I think that the idea of continously getting coins is what the most attractive part about it is. Also there is also the fact that miners help to keep the network running. Thought?
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

It looks like the lowest risk's doing on the cryptomarket because here you don't need in special knowledge and other necessary education as for the trading, why not.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

it's pretty profitable. I think that while there is an opportunity to mine, it is best to use it .. I think that soon coins could not be mined because of the other protocols.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Crypto mining does provide benefits, and can provide a new face in education. In crypto will make a more enjoyable activity and continue to explore great opportunities. If this is successful then having unexpected benefits as well as failure, will get a loss that we cannot predict quickly.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

Crypto mining does provide benefits, and can provide a new face in education. In crypto will make a more enjoyable activity and continue to explore great opportunities. If this is successful then having unexpected benefits as well as failure, will get a loss that we cannot predict quickly.
The benefits from crypto mining cannot be appreciated in whole value, but in a staggered amount of mining fees which can also be traded directly when those fees will turn out bigger. Although we can't predict quickly, at least the opportunity is there always for your crypto needs. Most importantly people mined crypto for sustainable profit gains in their holdings.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

People who have long been engaged in mining have been able to earn not bad on this one, but now the situation is much worse. Mining is still profitable, however it is at times less than it was a year ago. Equipment for mining cryptocurrency will soon become not needed if current prices will continue.
hardhouseinc

Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Mining is so important for the crypto-ecosystem. People mining cause is a source of profit, and they invest in the rig, and they earn token, and after Fiat, without efforts

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
CrimBit

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

Mining is an important job in blockchain technology because it also supports networking and helps complete transactions without difficulty and the miners get rewards for the job as well as the cryptocurrency they mine. but it's better to do it in an area where there is cheap electricity and cold weather because it will be more profitable. If there aren't enough miners in the chain, it's almost impossible to imagine what blockchain is today with all cryptocurrency.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

Extraction is now too expensive, so it is profitable to do this only in large quantities!
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Mining is one of the key ideas with regards to the universe of digital currencies. There are two approaches to get hold of digital currencies - you can either get them off trades, or you can dig for them. Exchanging is for the individuals who would prefer not to put excessively in a mining setup, or do not have the specialized know-how.

Mining digital money is as yet another idea and necessities time to wind up acknowledged by a general public where numerous people are accustomed to utilizing an unmistakable type of installment.

Nonetheless, when you consider it, a great many people don't convey money any longer, only a plastic card. So the underlying advance toward a cashless society has just been taken.

How quick that change happens all around is unessential. Mining Bitcoins has now turned into an acknowledged piece of society as people keep on learning how to profit and receive unmistakable products consequently from their utilization.

Miners have the initiative to do what it takes to get profits just like traders, investors and bounty hunters do. They take risks for them to get benefits from the Cryptocurrency they mine especially Bitcoin.

In the event that you need to earn, you should purchase particular hardwares, since mining on your PC will cause harm, which will cut into your benefit. While talking about equipment, something essential is its hash rate. Fundamentally, the higher the hash rate, the more probable you are to unravel an exchange piece rapidly. You can think about various equipment on the wiki page bitcoin mining equipment examination. Bitcoin mining utilizes a considerable measure of power, so you need to check your future equipment's vitality utilization level just to ensure you put resources into the most effective Bitcoin mining equipment.

Losing your digital wallet wallet may likewise be a hazard that one may experience if not cautious. This occurs for the situation where one is secured out on account of overlooking your wallet's watchword. Another case is the point at which the wallet supplier happens to come up short on business. The dismal news, lamentably, is that one can't recuperate his or her wallet once bolted out. This is all because of the way that the framework that oversees digital currency mining like the bitcoin mining, is the decentralized sort of framework. Coins that happen to be in such wallets get completely lost from the economy. Beside that, there is the issue of programmers breaking into and discharging your wallet.

People mine crypto especially me because huge money comes from crypto even if risky but when you hit a big profits I'm sure anytime your life will be change financially amd mentally jealthy.

letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

That is one why to support crypto and before it was a good way to make profit. These days , lots of people is mining so the difficulty increases and profit is lower.

Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Mine is the easiest way to profit. But to mine requires a device that supports the crypto coins to mine. And to purchase the equipment certainly is very expensive. Despite the expensive equipment but can offer huge advantages.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Many people choose to mine cryptocurrencies simply because it is a good way to get a few more coins, and they want that. I don't think that it is a bad thing to do, just like people can choose to participate in bounties and airdrops, others who cannot do that, might just decide to mine some altcoins instead, even though it might be a little tasking.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:06:26 AM

Crypto currency mining is indeed rampant. Myself if I have adequate capital and facilities, I also want to mine crypto currencies. Many people decide to mine crypto currencies because mining crypto currencies brings huge profits. Therefore many people choose to mine instead of having to follow trading or investment. But a miner must be smart because it involves deep knowledge in mining. Without having knowledge, someone cannot survive in the world of mining. The facilities and electrical energy used in mining are also large enough so that large capital is needed to do this mining.

Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

They like to mine In order to earn coins and they are like to promote in this technology site, which they can earn profits by selling and buying due to fluctuated market.

As we know that it's just another ways to make money have some risks such as mining so I do not think mining is much more complicated than that of money miners. And thought about mining, simple as that is profitable to buy is that by mining you just keep getting coins as long as you keep mining temporarily by buying, once you run out of money, you can not get more coins.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Mine is the best way to get coins. And that way they don't have to invest. But the tool used to mine this naturally the price is not cheap. You must have a good knowledge and ability to mine the coins.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

People interested in mining in crypto may be interested in the benefits offered, they certainly believe that mining will get a big profit but certainly not that easy, there will be a process
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: