Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency  (Read 5511 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

We cannot say when bitcoin  become no. 1 but for now I'm glad because it reaches as a 6th largest currency. We hope that maybe this bitcoin will become no. 1 because we all know that it's popularity were continously spreading all over the world.

Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

I am very surprised to see this graph. Because do not think Bitcoin position became the sixth largest currency in the world. While the current Bitcoin price just goes up it is certain to reach number 1 I think it is easy to pass Bitcoin. I hope in the next few years Bitcoin could become the world's first largest currency.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

This fact has surprised me too, I knew it was bigger, than some national FIAT currency, but did not think, the 6th already. Hope to see Bitcoin overtake USD as well, in the next couple of years.
I personally do not think that there is any relation of fiat with crytpo currency. To me i think that we can only compare bitcoin to crypto currencies, and still in crypto world bitcoin is in number one and will remain as number one for a long long time. because still investors are interested in bitcoin and still they want to continue investing money in bitcoin.

we should be comparing bitcoin to fiat currencies, because they're a status quo that is threatened by bitcoin and other crypto and we need to be able to name exactly why is it so
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

Although this is true, bitcoin isnt in circulation for most of its value, people tend to hold it more and more even when the price was rising. It should be used as a normal currency then only the vision of Decentralized currency will succeed.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

This fact has surprised me too, I knew it was bigger, than some national FIAT currency, but did not think, the 6th already. Hope to see Bitcoin overtake USD as well, in the next couple of years.
I personally do not think that there is any relation of fiat with crytpo currency. To me i think that we can only compare bitcoin to crypto currencies, and still in crypto world bitcoin is in number one and will remain as number one for a long long time. because still investors are interested in bitcoin and still they want to continue investing money in bitcoin.
Nope for market capitalization problems we can compare bitcoin with other currencies, and we can see that bitcoin is ranked 6th for biggest marketcap, I think this is not a matter about correlation of bitcoin with fiat, since bitcoin is also used by some users for currency, and bitcoin also has a market, volume, rate, etc just like fiat currencies in general
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

Wouuw! I didn't know that statistic. Bitcoin surpases the British Paund.. This is huge news for me. I think end of 2019 it will catch Euro with this pace. I would never think that Bitcoin catches the US Dollar but i guess that it will be second greatest currency of the World.

Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

It's really interesting to see bitcoin becoming the 6th largest currency in about 10 years. and we can see that bitcoin is ranked 6th for biggest marketcap. I hope in the next few years Bitcoin could become the world's first largest currency.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

seeing the fluctuating price is hard to predict when it will be the one. but it is likely to happen
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Mass adoption of cryptocurrencies are still needed, I think there was a study last year that less than 1% of the population is really into cryptocurrencies (not just having heard or btc and eth). The more people start using it, it's valuation will also increase.

officialswordcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?
https://i.imgur.com/pa8YM7i.jpg
Yeah bitcoin is also one of the most tradable cryptocurrency nowadays and also if it keeps on going on than it will be the ranked as no 1 currency.
icomap24

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

It is wonderful for me to see bitcoin amongst the top of the world currency. I think bitcoin can become  the world’s 5th largest currency in the end of 2018 and No.1 after five years.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Wow that's great news, it means then that bitcoin does really have a place in the economical aspect.
if the price of btc continue up in the future, it's rank will up too, can it reach the first place? hope so! Grin
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

The number of people using Bitcoin in many countries in the world is increasing. So Bitcoin has become the sixth largest currency in the world. Because Bitcoin currency is easy to use. As the number of Bitcoin users increases, Bitcoin will be more populous so Bitcoin can become the world's No.1 largest currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

This information is very surprising for me, I just think bitcoin will in top 20, behind these country like Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore, ...
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

I have discovered a new platform that allows to literally “see” the future of cryptocurrency world. AI-based trading solution Cryptics is the project that seeks to offer the necessary instruments for alleviating the situation with uncertainty. It is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Louvre

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

This is a proof that bitcoin is already established, and accepted in the market. No wonder that years from now every will use blockchain.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

that impresses me. i did not think that bitcoin is already so big. 6th largest currency now, 1th lagest currency in the future.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

The real question is not how many years or how long will it take bitcoin to reach the number one spot in terms of currencies, the real question would be how bitcoin will achieve that,governments and countries are not accepting it as a way for paying for things so people prefer not to use it, and major investors don't want to put money into it in fear of its instability, i think that if bitcoin gets accepted by all the big countries in the world it would defiantly reach the top and be used by everyone in the world for it is a currency full of advantages and benefits.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

extraordinary, it turns out the potential possessed by cryptocurrency is huge, in fact I am not aware if Japanese YEN is helpless when compared with bitcoin
I always believe in bitcoin and I remain confident the future of bitcoin will be bright

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

is this news is real? i think that bitcoin is in the lowest rank of the currencies around the world, because i think there only people that know about technology that will use bitcoin, but it rank 6 in the currencies world? its amazing bro i think it will changed to 5 beat the rupee soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: