Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1956 times)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

I think Yes. but the changes in the financial industry will be a nice change looks like. the system of blockchain itself very much applied in large projects and if the industry finance also applies this system then the security and comfort will certainly be increasingly assured.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Blockchain technology definitely has enormous use in the real world and in the soon future, I'm sure a we'll be very close to adoption in every industry, and with that, a step closer to people being out of jobs  Roll Eyes

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

There is no doubt blockchain is distrupting the financial space, I think they know this but what the want is a close blockchian not the open type that we have behind Bitcoin. The transparency is not a virtue in financial section and I just believe one of these project in the space is going to get this right
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

It is only after such scams get unearthed that people realize the importance of blockchain technology. I have a strong feeling that sooner or later more countries are going to adopt this technology and we will see a revolution in the financial industry.
This is one thing that we are going to be experiencing sooner anyway and we are gradually seeing how some banks in the developed world already trying to see how they can integrate the idea of blockchain technology into the finance sector. It would be changing a whole lot of things and I am sure it would even get better globally as time goes on. This is the new world and this is evolution of money, and as long as there is an evolution, changes are definite and most especially for the better.

Lots of improvements for financial industry could be expect due to adoption of blockchain technology in coming days in terms of preventing scams and more secured way of banking to common people. Definitely blockchain technology may take our current life style into new dimension buts many governments and central banks are not taking no initial steps so far.
drewage

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

Now the largest world banks are beginning to be actively interested in cryptocurrency. I am sure that they will introduce it into their systems, and then a global restructuring of the entire financial system will begin.

akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

I think blockchain can! Blockchain has that reputation and potential. Even I would like to say that Blockchain Technology already changing financial industry in many ways!

ar72

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

I think blockchain doesn't change financial industry, but it helps financial industry to be better and gives a solution about the problem there like financial verification process is faster, cost for transaction is cheaper, decentralization financial system, etc. 
Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

The big question is whether the financial sector will want to change under the influence of blockchain technology. I don't think it's gonna be that easy. There are many who want to slow down the process.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

The ultimate advantage of the blockchain it is transparency and this is what we need in financial sphere

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

Blockchain can extend financial industry at this moment, with their transperent function.
Totaly changing is hard because blockchain have own issues

Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

Blockchain technology is based on decentralized ledger and it stores transactions in a achain of blocks which are connected by each other which makes it secure, transparent and immutable. Blockchain can bring transparency in the finance and can reduce the frauds and scam through smart contracts and digital signatures.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

Yes it can help change financial industries as long as they are willing to adopt the new technology and allow blockchain technology to influence them. Nowadays it is very popular in the market but we all know its not that easy to change but as dor the moment it will have a little by little effect to eveybody.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

This question has be asked many people.How this will change things? Present funding and investment models rely on intermediaries to conduct transactions at every stage of the process. Blockchain will simplify this process

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

This is possible, but not with current problems. they do not allow to work conveniently and cheaply
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

It is already influencing it, but in a very small scale. The cryptocurrencies is now the most influencial implementation of blockchain, but in the future - other technologies may become even more used in financial world.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Many people do not understand the essence of blockchain, and therefore do not understand where it could be used rationally. Therefore, many projects put this technology to where it does not have a place. The best application of blockchain is of course finance, because this can improve the security of transactions. I think that the future of the banking industry is behind this technology.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

Blockchain technology is what drives the financial revolution today. Crypto currency is the prototype of a new, decentralized financial system. Blockchain will definitely change the established financial industry. The question arises: how? For example, the financial system will cease to be so deceptive. Since blockchain does not violate the rules, automatically checking the transactions for compliance, and in the event of a violation, the transaction is rejected by the network.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

I really hope that blockchain technology will soon prevail in the financial world, because financial transactions without intermediaries is a dream, and now this dream is feasible, new technologies must change the world.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?
There's a lot of industry sectors that need this type of technology to fix and innovate their traditional applications and systems, bitcoin may or may not conquer the future monetary system, there would be another cryptocurrency that will stand to change our current financial system driven by this technology to be a revolutionary technology, blockchain has the assurance to be the world market adoption in the near future that would definitely be happening once the world is 100% ready to adapt and change.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

I think blockchain can drastically change and improve the financial and Bink system of the world. Probably blockchain is the best invention for the last few years. Blockchain is an opportunity to transfer funds without intermediaries and without large commissions!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: