Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1953 times)
tdtduy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

Currently, some countries have applied Blockchain technology to their country's finances. It can be said that Blockchain technology is a breakthrough to change the financial industry. Despite the ban on Bitcoin, the governments of these countries can not deny the special advantages of Blockchain technology. Sure, in the future, Blockchain technology will have a lot of applications in the relevant industries, not just the financial industry.
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

I think like smartphones that interfere with the journalistic industry or retail stores, blockchain will also overshadow the financial industry. And in the future I think all business sectors will adopt a blockchain system.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

I think it definitely can and not only the financial sector. Blockchain has a lot of benefits that can improve almost all fields and industries, even healthcare and the government sector.

Some more about it here https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

I expect so, probably not with coins though.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

The blockchain is the underlying technology behind bitcoin, the popular cryptocurrency that is revolutionizing the way we conduct transactions. The blockchain is, essentially, a vast, distributed ledger capable of recording anything of value. It can record deeds, rental agreements, equities, contracts, money, titles and, realistically, any kind of asset. These records can be stored and moved privately between two parties independent of any financial intermediary. It is essentially a peer-to-peer transaction tool that does not rely on an intermediary for verification or identification of the involved parties
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

When it comes to financial technology, it simply evolves that would make our transactions convenient and faster (and out-of-the-box) as well. I have read an article where it says that Bitcoin could replace cash in 10 years. What I really liked about cryptocurrency is that it's decentralized where banks and government cannot control our funds. For me, I think it's about time to change the way we are doing transactions and business using the disruptive blockchain technology.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

I fully and strongly agree, , Blockchain will be changed financial industry which helps our economical system,  payment method, any kind of amount safely transaction etc. Blockchain is the most update, powerful, revolutionary technology which is successful and dominating day by day. In future, Blockchain will be changed a lot of things and get more and more advantages  all over world.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Everything will be fine, but we must not forget that there are computers with very large processing power. For example, a quantum computer. Most blockchain programs can not withstand attacks from such computers.
To ensure safety, needs completely switch to such algorithms, which will not depend on the performance of miners. In this case, the financial industry will accept the blockchain.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
shax_262

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Surely could be something extremely innovative: defeating scam, for example. In my opinion is something still at its beginning which need development and investments on it but potential it could be a revolution overall, something like Internet at its time.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

It's evident that blockchain technology here to stay it will change many industries like finance real estate and gambling but investing right now in ico is very risky
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Obviously yes, the economy today of different countries is highly affected by cryptocurrenc and that is the reason that most of the governments are banning bitcoins in their area.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

I think yes, it will really change financial industry. In terms of its process, it is faster and more secure. But since it is digital, there are also people whose brilliance are used in a negative way. I am referring to the hackers. We cannot deny the fact that it has the possibility of being hacked.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Now we can see a tendency that more and more industries involve blockchain technology.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Blockchain - is already beginning to change the world of finance of our planet, at first the effect will be very positive, but in the future there will be a rigid system of total control of each person who will participate in the economy.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

of course yes, because blockchain has been used in some big companies that are used to develop their financial field, and the thing that makes me continue to believe in crypto and blockchain is cryptocurrency will be the financial solution in the future

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

The answer to this question is apparently glaring.  Blockchain is a world wide ledger that record every transaction that pass through it.  The transparency and unchangeable nature of blockchain will increase accountability and reduce fraud on a global level!

denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

can strongly blockchain change the financial industry of a country or a company.
to facilitate a job, also on this blockchain bank is used.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

Blockchain technology can change the future of all industries can run and apply blockchain technology
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

In my opinion,  I think it is easier for blockchain to disrupt financial industry more than any other sector.  Blockchain global accountability feature and unparalleled record keeping ability of global ledger blockchain make it even my apt for it to disrupt financial sector hundred percent!

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Blockchain is good technology for bussiness. Blockchain creating transparant bussiness and faster transaction. Its more safe keeping data on blockchain system because the data spread on many place and almost unhackeable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: