Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1953 times)
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

Yes for me , Because we are all living in technology world at the moment and for me cryptocurrency will take over the world this will change everything because as of now this is one of the easy way to earn quick money without risking everything.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:51:31 AM

yes, blockchain will change financial industry for sure as it help everything transparent enough for public can track and make the right
but problem it Gov don't want to adopt it because they want to hide it and make money on the blackside

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

Blockchain is changing financial industry. And financial industry is also changing in a good way. Even a resistive authority for crypto like China has embraced Blockchain technology for most of its financial sectors.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

This is possible and i will favor it to happen. As blockchain is proven to be strong against DDos attack in which no hackers can be able to penetrate and steal so it is better that the blockchain technology will be apply in financial industry too because in this digital world we need a strong technology that will protect us from cyber hacking and stealing activities.
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

This is affirmative, not only can change the financial industry, other industries are also using block chain technology. In the future, whoever uses it first will get more attention.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

Yes of course Blocchaine can change the future of this industry
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

Absolutely I agree with that, this technology should be change any industry especially in financial. every industry are look into this technology, they learn and try to implement to their project. I think in couple of month or maybe year we will see this blockchain technology adopted by many industry.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:10:34 AM

Yes of course Blocchaine can change the future of this industry
Yes, it can change the financial industry before that more importantly government has to approve or make official the blockchain then in no time it helps in the development of financial system of the country. So it all depends on the government now whether to make it official or not.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

There are many finalists of blockade, but you should choose yourself, because they are each of its own quality, despite its shortcomings. Thank you, respectfully. Smiley
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

This is possible and i will favor it to happen. As blockchain is proven to be strong against DDos attack in which no hackers can be able to penetrate and steal so it is better that the blockchain technology will be apply in financial industry too because in this digital world we need a strong technology that will protect us from cyber hacking and stealing activities.

We would gladly be part if it will happen. Aside from it if companies will really adopt on using blockchain technology prior to their transactions will really boost its usage and sooner or later mass adoption will come through. I am also favor to that idea and hopefully one day it will really happen.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

I think blockchain can drastically change and improve the financial and Bink system of the world. Probably blockchain is the best invention for the last few years. Blockchain is an opportunity to transfer funds without intermediaries and without big commissions
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

In my opinion, this is perfectly normal to happen. In general, more and more institutions from the banking sector are turning to blockchain technology. We see that more and more banks are starting to invest in them and integrate them into their systems.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

It will change the monetary business blockchain is straightforward and carefully designed type of exchange. The solid security highlight of blockchain applies in monetary industry as well as to different business segment like assembling industry land, solution, wellbeing, coordinations and even political voting framework can likewise be connected with blockchain innovation this is the manner by which the blockchain will change the world.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Of course I do believe in blockchain. Itt will help financial industry to be better and gives a solution about the problems. Nowadays, there like financial verification process is faster, cost for transaction is cheaper, decentralization financial system. They are really modern for life, so I believe in it.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

it was a topic two or three months ago about how smart contracts can affect oil industry. automatization and blockchain reduced the cost of operations by mil.s dollars

tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are two concepts that have taken the global community by surprise with their cutting edge approach and moribund benefits,some of which include decentralized ecosystems, cost reduction and fast financial transactions. Many people who invested in the blockchain cryptocurrency industry have continue to make profits from their investments because crypto investments are very profitable. Generally speaking investors are always looking for investments with high rate of return on investment.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Blockchain has already changed the financial industry to some extent. Every day the crypto currency is gaining popularity and this undoubtedly influences the change in the financial system and the economy as a whole.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

i believe it can, and i believe it will. however, maybe another coin will take his place. i dont mind really. let the leader be evaluated by his properties

decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

It has already influenced the financial side of things in the world and will always remain in history no matter what will happen to crypto in the future. One thing that is the recipe for success for crypto is unstoppable development of block-chain technology then and only then, it will have a bigger influence.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

I think I can change the world-wide finances by its digital means and blockchain that can be adopted by the Bank.

for example, the National Bank usually uses the transaction using Blockchain ny, so not too much trouble when there is a corrupt or robber, when there is a transaction it will seem to run his money where to go it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: