Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:24:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry?  (Read 1953 times)
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

I agree that blockchain technology change financial industry in the matter of time, this technology is volatile and theirs no limit of using it for any transaction but it thus need further observation on how to manage and secure the privacy of the developer to avoid any scam or fraud that might cause the market downfall.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

I have no doubts about that. In my opinion blockchain technology has very big potential because it gives transparency and reliability.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:24:07 AM

Yh with the block chain the world is going to the stage were it will be use as a medium of exchange in the whole world
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:16 AM

Yes, I think this technology will change this industry in the future but only there are people who do not benefit from this technology because they earn from the current system of finance.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

Blockchain can trade the monetary system dramatically! I suppose that if banks use bchain, human beings might not need banks any extra - they will simply conduct transactions without expenses and could like it!
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:45 AM

With the transparent and reliable nature of blockchain technology, this will be achievable. The financial industry lacks these two features, with blockchain technology offering these the sky will be the starting point. Also, users don't need to worry about transfer charges or geolocation restrictions.
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

It is already changing the financial industry. Look up all fintech related industries. We have been doing good on it.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:45:46 AM

It changes everything. I saw that many ICOs change the way we operate the world. Smart technology, easy trading and transfer,... Many people call it the future.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Blockchain is new technology which change a lot of things in the world. In nearest future a lot of things will be based on it.

Here is an article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/blockchain-in-the-real-world-industries-it-can-revolutionize-and-change-everything

Author claims, that blockchain will be able to change financial industry. What do you think? Do you agree?

It seems to be one of the top crypts of the future. But first we will see blockchain is in the retail industry sector first.
If it works and proves more efficient, it seems like all sectors will try to use it, of course by still trying to take advantage of it.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

I think it will happen, though it will not happen in the near future. But chances are it will not use what's already there at the moment. Most likely the financial industry will create their own blockchain system, with strict regulations and private mining possibilities. So if they use crypto, chances are their own creation.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Of course it can, because blockchain might be created for that. The problem is whether the regulation is possible, and everyone is ready, because it will bring changes in many ways. And this seems to be the reason many people believe in crypto.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Most likely we will head that way, but it seems like it will take a long time. At least most people should first know what blockchain can do.
And when everyone has been educated, it may be able to force the financial industry to change their system.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Blockchain will change not only the financial sector of the economy, but will necessarily affect insurance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Yes for me , Because we are all living in technology world at the moment and for me cryptocurrency will take over the world this will change everything because as of now this is one of the easy way to earn quick money without risking everything.
upbit

Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

There are many finalists of blockade, but you should choose yourself, because they are each of its own quality, despite its shortcomings. Thank you, respectfully. Smiley
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Even more than that I can say that blockchain technology is already changing and transforming step-by-step our financial economy system. By improving this and by the positive influence.

Budugbass

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

This is indeed one that relates to a new era, advancing everything to become more new till have more sides of its superiority, but it's completely unpredictable, it may first be applied to certain countries first, then it will be imitated by the other countries till looks more advanced in technological advances.
setancredit3

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

I think blockchain will change the financial industry, but this technology should change any industry especially in finance, because it helps every industry look into this technology, they learn and try to apply it to their own project, I think in a few months or maybe years we will see this blockchain technology adopted by many industries.
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

Many people say that the blockchain will first be used in the financial industry because it is very suitable for it to use. However, there are still too many performance bottlenecks in the blockchain that prevent it from being used in large quantities. Can only be used as a low frequency transaction.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Theoretically, the blockchain can do this, but no one knows how long this will take in practice. The old financial system will not simply replace itself, it will try to take control over crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: